Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
kenshi46

Post James Street

Part I

James Street was a quiet place. Rarely anything ever happened there, it seemed as though everyone there was picture perfect. But like on all streets, each neighbour had his or her secrets. More specifically there was Jane Redfield, a 22 year old girl. She had moved onto the street not long ago and rarely spoke to anyone on her street.

The only thing her neighbours really knew about her was he sad past. Less than a year ago, both her parents had passed away leaving her all their money to begin her life.

Jane was a typical girl. She loved shopping and make-up. She had had many past relationships but none really lasted. Her nearest neighbour, Owen Pierre, was a 19 year old young man who still lived with his parents and sister. Owen had shown much interest in Jane which, to be honest, crept Jane out quite a bit.

It was currently 9:30 PM and Jane was watching a TV show while surfing the web on her laptop when she fell onto a website known as getdare. She looked around on it and read stories about public dares. In each of these stories she pictured herself, which was a great turn-on to her to say the least.

After a few minutes she slipped her hand into the waistband of her pyjama and felt her clit. Just after reading a few stories, she had found herself to be damp. She slid her fingers in herself for a while and then stopped.

She found herself having an urge to do as many other exhibitionists had done. She wanted to be outside and feel a gentle breeze on her naked body. For a while, she wasn’t sure if she should but then decided she needed to do this.

She opened her patio door, took a few steps on her balcony and then shut the door behind her. She went onto the grass of her backyard that wasn’t all that private, looked around, and pulled off her shirt revealing her breasts to anyone outside. At first she covered but slowly got comfortable.

She then put both her thumbs into her waistband and pulled her pyjama bottom and panties swiftly. She felt free. The breeze brushed against her skin making her nipples harden and her pussy even more wet than it already was.

She lay on the grass and started to masturbate, going deeper and deeper each time. She tried not to moan but failed when she finally had probably the biggest orgasm of her life. She got up, her legs shaking, and went to get her clothes which she couldn’t find.

Where were they?

She ran up her balcony hoping no one would see her and tried to open the patio door.

Locked.

She had made sure before leaving not to lock the door...

Suddenly Owen appeared on the other side of the glass door with her clothes in hand. His face was marked with an evil grin.

What had Jane got herself into...

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 09-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Caliboy

Ive been lurking for a while and this is my first post. But this has a great begining i luv it so far.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on it sweet
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

This is pretty good. I enjoyed not having to struggle through the grammer and sentence structure, things other stories need more of, and will keep on reading this.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
theone
getDare Succubus

Good start, the story has potential. Please continue.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
kenshi46

Last Time :

Suddenly Owen appeared on the other side of the glass door with her clothes in hand. His face was marked with an evil grin.

What had Jane got herself into...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part II

Jane tapped on the glass eagerly to signal Owen to open the door. Owen knew how bad she wanted to come in, so he opened the door very slowly just to make her wait.

Once the door finally open she ran inside.

''Come to the living room, we need to talk'' said Owen.
''Give me my clothes, first!'' replied Jane.
''To be honest, I don't really think your in any place to be barganing with me seeing the current situation''.

He was right and Jane knew it, so without further protestation, she walked to the living room where she took a seat on the leather sofa, right beside Owen.

''I won't lie Jane, I've been watching you lately, hoping to find out something I could use against you to make you mine. And I've found it.

Jane looked at Owen in disbelief. This guy was obcessed with her.

''Are you crazy?..'' she asked.
''No, and from now on, you'll be obeying my rules'' he said in a commanding tone.
''Like what?..'' she asked once more.

He held out a paper which she took from him.

1. You'll address me as Master from now on. If at any point you don't, you'll be punished.

2. I have full control over you for seven days, at which point I'll delete the pictures.

''Which pictures?'' she said in complete shock.
''You forgot to call me master... you'll be punished for that''
''Which pictures... master...''
''The pictures we'll take tonight''.

Owen got up and examined his slave for the week. Jane felt so watched that her immediate reflex was to cover her body as well as she could.

''Stop covering up!''

She slowly uncovered herself revealing herself to Owen. Jane had never been seen naked by anyone and to be honest, she was loving the feeling.

Owen slid his hand on Jane's body starting from her face going all the way down to her shaven pussy. While doing so, he seemed to have paid particular attention to her well sized breasts and her pussy.

''It seems like you aren't hating this at all'' said Owen after feeling Jane's damp pussy.

It was true. Jane was loving every second of this.

''Slave! get on your knees, we have a punishement to address'' commanded Owen.

Jane got on her knees at which point Owen removed his shirt and pants revealing his toned body to Jane. Jane especially noticed Owen's large dick which she immediately grabbed.

''I want you to give me a handjob and a blowjob until I cum all over you at which point I want you to put it all over your body.

She immediately began her task and within a few seconds, while she had Owen's dick in her mouth, she could hear him moaning. She knew it would be soon.

She backed up her head and went even faster with her hand until he came all over her virgin body. He had cum so much that her breasts were almost completely covered with his warm salty cum.

''Very good slave''
''You make this easy... master''

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
Caliboy

This story is getting really good. Keep up the writing.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
winner951

Very good. please continue
winner951 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, fiction, jane, outside., public