Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
striker3

Default [Fiction] Losing Control

I have never told anyone of my desire to lose all control. I believe this desire is something hidden in all of us; for some, it is buried deep and out of sight, but for me, it has pushed its way to the surface and the magnitude of its force has only just been tested. The date was Monday, April 24th, 2009. It was precisely 1:07 p.m. when I surrendered all control.

I remember glancing at my wristwatch as I removed it carefully. It was 1:02. I looked up at my counterpart. She sported dark wavy hair and a coy smile. Her breasts were completely exposed, as she sat on my carpet with nothing more than her striped cotton panties. I placed the watch on the table, which now housed an assortment of clothing, before resuming my place on the floor wearing just my white boxer-briefs. Sweat seemed to pour out of my body and I trembled (surely noticeably).

“Your deal,” she said coolly.

I nodded and took the deck of cards from her outstretched palm. As I shuffled slowly, I glanced at the bottom card: the Ace of Hearts. I fidgeted to bring the Ace unnoticeably to the top of the deck. I shuffled more carefully now, glancing down occasionally until finally another Ace appeared. My mind raced as I placed the second Ace near the top of the deck. I promptly ceased all shuffling motion and dealt the cards: two each. A small smile formed on her thick lips as she glanced at her cards.

“Let’s see the flop,” I said, staring down at my own cards: the Nine of Clubs and Seven of Hearts. I dealt out three cards – face up this time: the Six of Spades, Eight of Diamonds, and King of Hearts. I had a straight draw.

“How about the turn?” she prompted.

I flipped the next card in the deck to reveal the Jack of Clubs. Her aces would be good as long as no Five or Ten appeared on the river.

“And now for all the marbles,” I said with a false sense of confidence.

I dealt the final “community” card and to my hidden joy, it was the Ace of Spades. She laughed and showed me her hand: Three-of-a-kind Aces. I revealed my hand and said, trying to hide my enthusiasm, “Well, I had a straight draw.”

“Now let’s see,” she demanded, wasting little time. She hastily grabbed her bra to cover her large breasts. For the moment, I refrained from completing her demands willingly. She then tugged her tight jeans on, but left her shirt off, probably to keep me aroused. She clearly didn’t know how aroused I would be throughout the entire duration of what was to follow my poker loss.

“I already told you once,” she said, growing a little testier. “Take off your boxers, or I’ll do it for you.”

I remained frozen.

“Fine,” she grumbled. She got up and walked directly towards me. She pulled on my arms with surprising force and lifted me to my feet. Very quickly, she yanked down my boxers and exposed my fully erect penis. She chuckled and said, “It’s not that big.” She reached down and began fondling my privates. She squeezed my balls between her fingers and began stroking my penis with her other hand – very slowly and firmly. I felt completely elated.

Suddenly she stopped. “Anyways, I want you to make yourself cum – not here, though. Follow me.” She led me to my own kitchen and began rummaging through my cupboards. Finally, she pulled out a small loaf of rye bread. “Mmm… this bread looks good,” she laughed, as she sliced off the end piece. “It looks a little dry, though. Anything we can do about that?”

I felt my penis grow even larger, but ignored it and shrugged rather nonchalantly. “Well I’ll tell you what,” she said earnestly. “I’ll give you one minute to make your own creamy topping for this bread, or I’ll invite my sister here to help me with the remainder of the torture.”

In truth, I could’ve cum in a second since I was already so wound up. However, the prospect of her older, more attractive sister coming over was too much for me to turn down. As the kitchen clock flicked to 1:16, I began to stroke myself. I started slowly at first, but even that was too difficult to maintain without erupting. Sweat rolled off my forehead as I held off the inevitable explosion for as long as I could. Just as I could restrain no longer, the clock changed to 1:17 and I let loose an immense load of sticky cum all over the piece of bread, as well as the floor.

“Yay,” she cheered clapping. “But you were just a moment too late. I’ll call my sis, and in the meantime, you can think about digesting that delicious bread.”

I stared at the cum-soaked bread and smiled. The clock struck 1:18. It had only been 11 minutes.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to striker3 for this post:
Old 08-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

i like this. keep it up, I wanna see what happens before i give any feedback.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
annieh6

Color Wheel

this story is great we neen more to judge it though no rush...
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

great story. I love it
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
striker3

I had always thought her sister was attractive. She was only a year older but seemingly much more mature and, of course, sexy. They live only just up the street so I knew it wouldn’t be long. While I waited eagerly for her arrival, her younger sister coaxed me to begin eating my “soggy sandwich”, as she called it.

“I shouldn’t even have to convince you,” she complained impatiently. “That wasn’t part of the bet.”

“I know, it’s just…” I stammered. The thought really had seemed invigorating at first, but now that the time came to consume my own cum, I wasn’t so sure I wanted the taste in my mouth.

She raised an eyebrow.

“It’s just a little gross,” I finished.

“Well good,” she stated plainly. “I want you to be grossed out. I want you to feel uncomfortable. In fact, I want to humiliate you.”

As if to signal the end of her speech, the doorbell rang.

“Come in, Kyla!” she called down the stairs. In walked a short, curvy brunette with a very pretty face. Her cheeks were red as she smiled and gave a wistful wave; she skipped up to the kitchen giddily.

Stopping abruptly in the doorway, her hand shot to her face in shock, concealing the ever-growing smile that had so quickly formed. “Emma, is that…” she trailed off inaudibly. Emma nodded, now smiling too. In unison, the girls laughed. I sat in the kitchen chair in the middle of the room, naked, with the soggy sandwich on a plate in my lap.

“Well what are you waiting for?” chuckled Kyla, looking in my direction. I had never seen this side of her. “Don’t you have to do whatever she says?” as she gestured to Emma.

“Yeah, he does,” confirmed Emma. “So eat up, boy.”

Sensing the sudden seriousness in her voice, I conceded that I would indeed have to eat the bread. I took a deep breath and bit into the now creamy rye. My first reaction was to gag, but once the initial horridness subsided, I began to somewhat enjoy the salty taste. The girls began to cheer me on and within a few minutes, the task was complete. It wasn’t so bad after all. And as the girls so kindly pointed out, the event left me noticeably aroused.

“What should we do with him next?” asked Kyla in a half-whisper.

“Oh I have plenty of ideas,” said Emma slyly. “I need your help for this next one.” Then she looked at me. “You’d better get your shoes on. No socks, though.”

I walked down the stairs to grab my shoes while the sisters disappeared down a hallway, speaking hurriedly to one another. When they emerged, I stood at the foot of the stairs, penis now hanging limply in plain view.

“What happened?” demanded Emma, referring to my loss of stimulation.

I shrugged timidly.

Emma glanced at her older sister. “Would you mind?” she sighed, faking impatience. Then they giggled.

“I’d be honored to,” said Kyla, still laughing.

I remained motionless while she walked down the steps and right past me. I turned my head just in time to see her reach down from behind and explore me with her fingers. She placed her left hand gingery on my shoulder, rotating my head back towards Emma, who was still at the top of the stairs. Meanwhile, her right hand ventured deeper into the crevasse of my backside. Her touch was cold at first, but then warm and tingly. As anticipated, my penis did rise, and as soon as it reached full height, Emma snapped her fingers, hopped down the stairs, and the sensation stopped. Kyla instantly removed her hands from my body.

“That was fun,” Kyla laughed. “I didn’t know he was gay.”

“Well he does like cum,” inputted Emma.

“I’m… uh… not,” I stammered, suddenly compelled to stare at the floor. They only laughed more at this remark, and Emma, leading the way, brought us out the backdoor and into the yard. Did I mention there are no fences in our neighborhood?

As directed by Emma, I stood in the centre of my backyard while she and Kyla sat on the grass against the back of my house. My hands were covering as much as possible. I could see my next-door neighbor in her window. She looked to be busy with something on the sill – hopefully too busy to look my way, or worse, come outside.

“Here’s the deal,” said Emma. “I want you to stand there with your hands on your hips for anyone nearby to get a good view.” I removed my hands from my crotch and placed them on my hips, revealing my thickened, pulsating penis. “Good,” she approved. “Now we’ll play a little game. I’m going to ask you questions and you have to answer them. You think you can manage that?”

I shrugged, but then nodded slowly, a little confused.

“Oh and also,” began Emma, “you need to yell your answers. If you don’t yell loud enough, we’ll punish you until you do.”

“What’s ‘loud enough’?” I asked.

“We’ll decide,” laughed Emma.

“And you have to be truthful,” interjected Kyla. “No lying or we’ll make you pay.”

“Alright then,” said Emma. “Let’s get started.”
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

why did you stop as soon as they were getting started????

The story is coming along just fine. I love the way your building your characters, although Kyla is coming off alittle strong from him not seeing her act like this before.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:55 AM   #7
annieh6

Thumbs up

i absolutley adore this story please don't stop now that you've just got started
Old 09-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
skolapper
Baby Member

Default Fiction Losing Cont

short fiction writers. I was just debating something with myself, and I said to myself, self, why not ask other people? Heres the question: Do you create character sketches or longer character development pieces before starting on a short story about that character? Or do you just sit down and let it flow? Just curious...
skolapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
annieh6

please continue were really enjoying these stories
Old 09-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

5/5 i love it keep up the good work

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements