Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
dalbo94

Default Cum as much as a girl tells you!

I have recently looked at the "No cumming until a girl says so" thread, so it made me think, in S&M there is orgasm denial, aswell as forced orgasms, which can be equally cynical.

So here's the game, you post a reply saying you're in, and then a girl posts a reply saying how many times a certain person, or group of people have to cum that day, along with requirements saying how they are supposed to do it if the female wishes. (i.e: You must cum 4 times today, with a object lubed with toothpaste in your ass, and panties on.) If they cannot achieve the required number of orgasms they must pm the person who gave them the number, and ask for punishment. And girls be reasonable with the number, us guys can't produce a whole bucket full a day. Although I will not be apart of this until I get finish my requirements to cum, from the "No cumming until a girl says so" thread.

(BTW If you look at it a day late, its fine, just do it the day you see it.)

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 08-13-2012 at 09:28 PM.
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to dalbo94 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk