Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Cool Wet and Wild

NON FICTION I dont think this type of story has ever been told on Getdare, so I willl start at the begining and hope you enjoy it, ooh and leave some comments

It was a late afternoon in August and the sun was just setting over the oxfordshire county. Paul (Our Main character) was sitting at home during the school holidays as normal, bored to tears. He lived on a farm miles from anyone, the only time he saw his friends was when he was at school. well, on this afternoon he was sat outside on his laptop, enjoying the sunshine and searching the web.

He managed to come across a website for fetish's called Kink Talk. He had never seen anything so odd in all of his life, but as he was a strong person he continued to look through. He suddenly found a post for piss and how to piss on other people for fun. This was is, Paul knew this is his fetish and he had to do it to someone, just reading the post make him feel alive and begging for some action.

He thought long and hard about what he could do to make this dream become real life... Then found the answer...

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

lol nice so far.. glue rating... 7/10 ^_^
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:43 AM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Paul looked across the website "Getdare" and suddenly came across the chat room. Here he sat for hours talking to many different people asking for dares and idea, but getting none , it was at this time he strongly needed a piss and knew that this would be the only time he would be able to do are dare.

So Paul ran to get his camera, to video what he did so that he could later watch it back for his own entertainment. He was setup, he stood up against a tree and removed his Bench t-shirt, slowly removed his tight jeans, which automatically realised his growing erection through the whole in his boxer shorts, which he next removed too.

Paul realised that he was now naked stood in a feild in the sunshine and loving it!!

He Bent down so that the camera could pick up what he was doing, and slowly the piss came out of his growing cock, up into his mouth and all over his finely tuned abs...

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

Pretty good. Could use some proof-reading before hand, as there are some minor typos in there. Keep it up, I would like to see some more.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
Daredevil999

could be a great story, I want to read more
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
girllover101
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to girllover101
Thumbs up love it

I love this story i can't wait untill next part. Hurry.
girllover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

there he was covered in piss and stinking of it too, it was simply the best moment, for him, he had ever had. suddenly he looked down the road which lead to his house and saw his parents driving up the driveway :O. As he tried to hide behind the tree he though about how to cover up the fact he was wet and stinking of piss, and then there was the camera, how would he explain....

He was very lucky to have a nearby stream near to his house, he quickly thought that if he jumped into it, it would wash the piss off and then he would get changed, so this is what he did:

He creeped down to the stream about 200 meters from the tree and bathed until he thoght he smelt better , still naked he was loving the fact he was naked in the open, in a stream bathing, his cock began to grow again and the same feeling he had earlier were begining to return, he sat on the bank and looked at the body he was growing to love...

he started to stroke his cock, which felt fantastic, when suddenly he heard "Paul, Paul, Darling where are you?"

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Tightywhities
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Tightywhities

Wow,I can't wait to see where this goes!
Tightywhities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
EvilGeniusNick

Yeah, good story so far - please continue!
EvilGeniusNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

omg it gets better and better then it stops, i cant wait till the next part comes XD 10/10 again

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
glue
Distinguished Member

He looked through the hedges to see his parents literally 200 feet away!, Paul started to panic and was trying to think of how to escape or at least talk himself out of this one, until it hit him, move down stream!

Now Paul knew that this was a silly idea, but it was better than being caught by his parents. So he started to walk downstream, It was all covered by hedges and trees, so his parents would not be able to see him walking down.

He must have walked forever, he was thinking as the shouts from his parents disappeared. "now is better then anytime to get out of here and get some clothes to go home in! he said to himself

Thar was when ihe spotted a washing line of a neighbours house,this would be perfect, HOWEVER one big catch as he later discovered, they were all womens clothes.

He sat and pondered about putting them on and had no alternative but to do so, anyways it would only be a few hundred feet back home, no one would see him and he could get changed in the time before his parents see.

so he dressed up in a lovely dress dress and took a pair of slippers, which were also drying on the line and started walking/jogging home.

Thats when the day went from bad to worse, on the same road out of knowwhere came James the schools bully!

"OH what have we got here!"

... TO BE CONTINUED, IF LIKED

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk