Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #31
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

Day 5...Wednesday

I woke up early this morning. My eyes would barely open. I made sure to get up 30 minutes early so that I could shower the dried cum off. When I got up there was a little stickiness between myself and my sheets. Nothing majorly disgusting though. I got up and picked out my clothes. Well, in reality I only had the choice to pick out my shirt and pants. Everything else was already determined. I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I undressed and started showering. I realized how great it is not to have siblings. I didn't have to share a bathroom with anyone. My bathroom was kinda like a master bathroom where it was connected to my room. I went about my morning routine after showering. I dried off, put on clothes and deodorant, and brushed my teeth. I started to wonder what could lie in store for me today. The past 2 days were rather easy despite meeting 2 naked lesbians during 1 of them. I stopped thinking about the whole thing and drove to school. I was already not liking this day. It was drizzling outside and the skies didn't look so promising for a bright, sunny day. Coincidentally I arrived at school about the same time as Jordan. I could tell that Kelly kept her promise, because Jordan seemed as happy as could be. She was smiling and everything. She was by herself so I decided to catch up with her.

Mitchell: "How's it going?'

Jordan: "Geez, you scared me Mitchell. But I'm doing great! I am no longer thinking about our incident yesterday. It's done and past. Your friend Emily was very helpful. Today is going to be a good day though."

Mitchell: "Why? Is something happening?"

Jordan: "It already is."

She stuck her hands out to her side to feel the rain.

Mitchell: "I guess you love the rain then?"

Jordan: "Love it. I hope it is still raining after school, because there is better than playing in the rain, but for now I want to look good in school."

We sped up our walk so that we could be dry under the school. Once inside we split and said a quick "see you later". She joined Kelly and I joined Molly and Emily. Emily watched me walk in with Jordan though.

Emily: "Does she know?"

Mitchell: "Clueless. For now."

Emily: "Good it should stay that way. Now, onto today's task. We are already at the middle of the week so today will increase in difficulty and will certainly feel like a 'medium' task. This one works perfectly for both of you. Since both of you have gym I want you to get naked in the changing rooms. Nothing special. Just get naked. It must be in plain sight. No going into the stalls or showers.The nudity must be at least a full glance. It can be as simple as to change underwear. Are you guys still wearing your new underwear?"

Molly and I showed her our underwear. We didn't drop our pants, we just pulled the underwear out a little for a small peek.

Emily: "Good. Now excuse me. I must go talk to Kelly. I'll try to avoid actually asking her if she didn't wear underwear today."

Emily left the group and took a 2 minute walk to Kelly and Jordan.

Jordan: "Hey Emily! Thanks again for yesterday. I don't know how we could repay you!"

Emily: "I'll think of something. No problem though. Hey Kelly did you do that little task I told you do remember to do today?"

Kelly paused for a second trying to decipher her hint.

Kelly: "Oh! yeah, I remembered. I'll talk to you again at lunch. Ok?"

Emily: "That will be great. See you then."

Emily left the 2 of them and came back to us.

Jordan: "What task? What did she make you do?"

Kelly: "Oh it was nothing. She just had me do a little something for her. Just don't worry about it."

Jordan: "Ok. I was just checking."

The bell rang for everyone to go to their first class. Math was always my easiest class. We never did anything. I had my own separate friends in my classes. I was thinking about my task of the day. I was planning how everything should go. I had gym 3rd and I knew Molly had it 4th. After 30 minutes or so I had the whole thing planned out. After that I set it aside and joined others in playing cards. That's all anyone did. The rest of class flew by, and it was on to 2nd. I started realizing how repetitive my classes were this last week. The teacher would sit back, and the students would goof off. Instead of playing cards though my friends just talked. We talked about our summer plans (well for me it was my 'summer') and how we could not wait to get out of school. Our teacher showed us our grades and then went back to doing nothing.

Finally lunch was here. No matter how bad it was, lunch was always the best part of the day. Our school always seemed to serve the same food, but I always liked it better than a PB&J sandwich. I reminded Emily that I was going to talk to my parents tonight about the 'summer trip'. She was fine with it, and then she left us to go talk to Kelly. I saw the 2 of them head to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. Molly and I took the time to talk without having Emily there. It included a lot of things, but mostly talking behind Emily's back. I looked at her feet and noticed her striped green sock again.

Mitchell: "Do they bother you at all?"

Molly tried to look at my eyes and see what I was looking at.

Molly: "What, my socks? Not really Thankfully my pants and shoes cover them up. They're not THAT bad. I just don't like the color. I'm happy that she let's me wear tennis shoes though. Could you imagine what it would be like if I had to wear those god awfully plastic pink shoes with these GREEN socks?"

Mitchell: "That would suck. So what do you plan to do for your task?"

Molly: "I will do it as we are changing at the end of class. I'll just wait in there longer than everyone else."

Mitchell: "Not bad. Well I have gym next, and I am going to try to get there early."

Emily returned 5 minutes later without Kelly.

Mitchell: "How'd it go?"

Emily: "Why are you guys looking at me like you don't know what we did. I expect more from you 2. We went into the bathroom and she had to pull down her pants, and as I instructed she had no underwear on. She pulled her pants up, and we split ways."

The 3 of us finished lunch, and when there was 2 minutes left I told them that I was leaving, and I went to my locker. I grabbed my gym clothes quickly and headed to gym class. I got there as soon as the bell rang. By this time normally I would just be getting up to go to my locker. I was the first into the locker room. Our locker room had several rows of lockers with benches in between. My locker was on row 4 (of like 6 or 7). I worked swiftly to undress myself. I got my shoes, socks and shirt off before anyone walked in. I was just about to remove my pants when I heard some other guys walk in. They were talking aloud like normal. They were not the tough-guy bullies, they were just some guys in gym class. I stopped to see if they would pass or if they would be in front of me. 1 of them went to the row behind me and the other 2 were somewhere in front of me. They were now nearly yelling at each other so that they could still hear one another. I continued by removing my pants. I slowly removed my underwear. According to Emily though I had to wear that pair of underwear all week, so after about 5 seconds I put the same pair back on. More people were entering the locker room so I very quickly put on some gym shorts. I was now covered. People were filling the area, including people on my row. I was safe now though. I slipped on a t-shirt along with my extreme no-show borrowed socks. I put on my gym tennis shoes and put all of my other clothes into my locker. I guess Jordan was right. Maybe rain was a good sign.

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #32
mike2
Baby Member

great story. cant wait for more.
mike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #33
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

This was another successful dodge of embarrassment. I was lucky. Gym class went on as usual. We played some basketball and dodge ball. After gym class I changed back into my clothes and headed to 4th. My last class of the day was science. Our teacher figured that the last few days of school were best for projects. Today we had to present our projects. The presentations took up the whole class time though. Finally at 3:15 the bell rang for dismissal. I grabbed my backpack and left the school. Like always I headed to Emily's house. She wasn't in a good mood. She didn't like how we both escaped embarrassment.

Emily: "I am going to have to kick up the difficulty a little tomorrow. I'll make sure one of you 2 will be seen."

After her small pep talk, Kelly came in, and I left. I think that Emily was telling Kelly what her task was. I wasn't going to stay long so I wasn't sure. All the way home I planned out all the details as to how to convince my parents that I should go on this 'trip' this summer. I couldn't tell them that it was to like Florida or something. They would just tell me that it would be too dangerous without them. So instead I would plan it as an educational trip. That way it would sound more convincing. I also had to include like 3 or so adults into the situation to let them know I would be safe. As I walked into my door I noticed my mom and dad sitting on the living room couch watching TV.

I got their attention and gave them a long speech about my trip I wanted to go on this summer. I talked kinda fast and sped through the details. My parents told me to slow down, so I did. After about half a dozen questions though they finally agreed with me. My parents were so gullible. I thanked them and hugged them a couple of times and ran to my room. I texted Emily the good news, and told her to pick me up Saturday at noon. I reminded her to make sure she pretends I am going on the trip and not to her house for the summer. I was so excited for about an hour. After I finished my homework, I sat there and thought. I stopped smiling. I don't know what I had to be happy about. I just convinced my parents to send me on a 'trip', but in reality I am going to be doing tasks for my Master all summer. The thoughts almost killed me inside. My paranoia kicked in again, and I had a small panic attack. I calmed down though and went through the rest of day normally. I was surprised that Emily did not text me as to what I had to wear/do in my sleep tonight. After waiting for a text for about 20 minutes past 11 I just went to sleep. The bed never felt for comforting.

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #34
slave_master

Loving the story - I like the way most of the dares a realistic.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #35
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story!!! Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #36
Hiapch
Baby Member

GREAT story. Please post more
Hiapch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #37
dalbo94

please continue i love this story

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk