Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Default Verbally Degrade Me (No Holding Back!)

Hello GetDare. Lately I have really been getting into being verbally degraded. Its becoming such a massive turn on when the few who have done it so far on this site just talk down to me and make me either feel like a slut or just dumb. Getting talked down to and put into my place, knowing that everyone on this site is above me just makes me so happy.

I want to open this blog up to let anyone who wants to do just that do it to me in the comments. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, etc. I want to see how creative people can get. I want to be degraded in a way that you actually think, "Ooo. Was that too much?" It won't be. I want no limit on what you call me or say to me. It can be a simple sentence, a paragraph, whatever. The whole point is to call me any name you want and put me in my place. I'd love to see this get taken to the next level from what I have been getting so far.

Obviously dont break site rules guys lol. I want this to be fun, not get people banned.

So... have at it!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Toybox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 04:40 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A slut like you can do better than that. You have to beg us to humiliate you, and make us believe how much you want it.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:11 AM   #3
luzifell
getDare King

oh i dont know... putting such a braindead pathetic little bimbo slut into the place she clearly deserves seems necessary. Clearly a fuckmeat like her SHOULD beg for any kind of attention on her worthless body or mind, true. But that shouldnt lead to her betters trying to hold back from showing her her place.. crawling. drooling, pleading. at our feet.

My orgasms are the property of Leland.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 10:41 PM   #4
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A slut like you can do better than that. You have to beg us to humiliate you, and make us believe how much you want it.
Please humiliate me more. Im sorry I couldn't do it right the first time. All I have on my mind is cock and it clouds my dumb brain!

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Old 02-03-2023, 10:41 PM   #5
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
oh i dont know... putting such a braindead pathetic little bimbo slut into the place she clearly deserves seems necessary. Clearly a fuckmeat like her SHOULD beg for any kind of attention on her worthless body or mind, true. But that shouldnt lead to her betters trying to hold back from showing her her place.. crawling. drooling, pleading. at our feet.
Yes! I would like if all of my betters showed no mercy!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Old 02-04-2023, 01:06 AM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
Please humiliate me more. Im sorry I couldn't do it right the first time. All I have on my mind is cock and it clouds my dumb brain!
That was pathetic. Mind you a whore like you is only good to have a cock in every hole. By this point however I'd imagine you are so well used no one would want you.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:12 AM   #7
HH Maybe
Account Banned

Didn't you have this under your blog section?

American male, 5'-08" tall

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares
HH Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 06:21 AM   #8
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahahamaybe View Post
Didn't you have this under your blog section?
I did, but I was told to put it here instead so I did

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Old 02-04-2023, 06:24 AM   #9
HH Maybe
Account Banned

Oh well then let me remind you......

You're a condom, meant to be filled with cum and thrown away.

American male, 5'-08" tall

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares
HH Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 06:28 AM   #10
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

I agree with previous posts, you are simply a 3 holes toy. A worthless body that has to be put inside a wooden box with only open holes to use those caverns in your body.
It could be funny to invite several guys to try those holes so they can unload their cum inside. You could be used as cum dumpster. They will write a little tick for each hole usage.

They will insert just a coin for that usage, i mean.. You are so cheap.
Ylu could be considered the cheapest toy in the neighborhood

ahahahah... Cocksucker!

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:52 PM   #11
girf69

Default Here you go ;)

Ok slut before we continue get on the floor on your knees nude in front of an open window hands behind head clamps on nipples chain in your mouth. Place phone on window sill so you dont need your hands.

Aww look at you little whore doing as you are told like a needy little slut. You are a whore who only exists to please the people on here. You are a fucktoy who craves cock and right now probably feel your sex leaking down your legs. Look at how pathetic you look right now.

Stop now turn ur phone cam on and look at how needy you look for 5 min then come back.

Awww i bet at this point you are dripping from your pussy like a dog drooling for a treat. You are a needy little bitch arent you. You are a cum dumpster you should be having people come in just to use your holes as that is all you are good for being a dumb little bimbo like this.

Im done now but you need to turn cam back on for 10 more min then you need to lick the juices you just leaked on the floor like the bitch you are.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to girf69 for this post:
Old 02-04-2023, 09:45 PM   #12
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by girf69 View Post
Ok slut before we continue get on the floor on your knees nude in front of an open window hands behind head clamps on nipples chain in your mouth. Place phone on window sill so you dont need your hands.

Aww look at you little whore doing as you are told like a needy little slut. You are a whore who only exists to please the people on here. You are a fucktoy who craves cock and right now probably feel your sex leaking down your legs. Look at how pathetic you look right now.

Stop now turn ur phone cam on and look at how needy you look for 5 min then come back.

Awww i bet at this point you are dripping from your pussy like a dog drooling for a treat. You are a needy little bitch arent you. You are a cum dumpster you should be having people come in just to use your holes as that is all you are good for being a dumb little bimbo like this.

Im done now but you need to turn cam back on for 10 more min then you need to lick the juices you just leaked on the floor like the bitch you are.
Fuck I love that you took control like that. I did as you asked, of course since Im here to please you men. I did drip a little and it tasted even better knowing I was told to humiliate myself like this. I dont think anyone saw, but I wish someone did. Thank you for putting this bitch in her place and putting my worthless body to use.

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post:
Old 02-04-2023, 09:46 PM   #13
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
I agree with previous posts, you are simply a 3 holes toy. A worthless body that has to be put inside a wooden box with only open holes to use those caverns in your body.
It could be funny to invite several guys to try those holes so they can unload their cum inside. You could be used as cum dumpster. They will write a little tick for each hole usage.

They will insert just a coin for that usage, i mean.. You are so cheap.
Ylu could be considered the cheapest toy in the neighborhood

ahahahah... Cocksucker!
Nothing would turn me on more to have someone monetize my body and keep the money!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Old 02-04-2023, 09:47 PM   #14
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
That was pathetic. Mind you a whore like you is only good to have a cock in every hole. By this point however I'd imagine you are so well used no one would want you.
You would be surprised lol. Thank you for reminding me of my only purpose

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Old 02-04-2023, 10:09 PM   #15
grannyd16
Prodigy

I bet you have a tinder with max settings, purely to get as many men to reject you as possible, those that want to fuck you only doing it to get you to shut the fuck up as the only purpose you have is whatever purpose you are told, whether that be pleasuring cocks or being below everyone you know.

You would be fucked by a group of homeless people and you would still beg them to go again, hoping they dont so you can feel that feeling of rejection you crave

if you are bored and don't have it already, create a tinder account and try to get rejected

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk