Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
nonstopdisco

Still glued! Thanks for the update! I didn't even notice the error haha
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #17
dopechef96

James' so lucky! I wish I was him! Great story so far!
Old 02-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisco View Post
Still glued! Thanks for the update! I didn't even notice the error haha
Ah good good, just wanted to make sure I hadn't super-confused everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopechef96 View Post
James' so lucky! I wish I was him! Great story so far!
Tell me about it! I wish I was him too. :-) Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:54 AM   #19
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Saw the error but was able to glide by it, no big deal.

This story brings out several blackmail fantasies, loving it.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:45 AM   #20
masters_kitten
Account Banned

Awesome story :-)
Old 07-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow awesome story....hope you continue!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
Bidz4321

Pencil Update

Hi all! Now that I have more time I intend to continue the story from where I left off. I appreciate it has been some time since I last gave an update; this is due to a variety of reasons. If people are interested I hope to update regularly.

For those of you who are new to the story I would advise reading from the beginning, for those who are not here is a quick recap:

Chapter One: It is the summer holidays. Brett invites Jack (occasionally, erroneously referred to as James) round for the day. Together they watch videos, drink and play football. It is a hot day and the pair become hot and sweaty, Brett invites Jack to take a shower. Whilst Jack showers, Brett takes pictures and videos of Jack.

Chapter Two: Brett confronts Jack with the blackmail images and threatens to post them online and send them to friends if Jack doesn’t do as ordered. After protesting and arguing, Jack submits. Brett instructs Jack to don a pair of knickers, a bra, and a dress. More pictures are taken.

Chapter Three: Brett instructs Jack to contact his parents, and tell them that he will be spending the weekend at Brett’s. This is followed by an extensive photo shoot, including various outfits. Jack is left wearing a pair of pink knickers with the word ‘slut’ across the front.

Chapter Four: It is now the evening, Brett orders pizza. Whilst they wait for the pizza to be delivered, Brett uses Jack as furniture; resting his legs across Jack’s head. Upon the arrival of the pizza, Jack is forced to open the door and pay the deliverer wearing only the ‘slut’ panties. Brett feeds Jack slices of pizza, Jack is then forced to suck Brett’s fingers clean. Jack is introduced to the concept of ‘master’ and ‘slave’.

Chapter Five: Discussion of sleeping arrangements leads to Jack shouting abuse as Brett. Brett forces Jack to wash his mouth with soap in order to ‘cleanse his potty mouth’. Jack is given a collar to wear at all times. He is then instructed to sleep at the foot of Brett’s bed, wearing only the pink panties and, as a punishment, Brett’s boxer shorts across his face.

Chapter Six: It is the morning. Jack is given 10 minutes to wash, dry, toilet etc. He is given a skirt, pair of tights and a training bra to wear. After disobeying an order he is spanked with a belt. Brett introduces Jack to the concept of slave training. The morning begins with Jack being taught the slave mantra and various new words for parts of his body. He has been given 10 minutes to learn the new terminology; failure to learn it all will result in punishment….This is where the story will be continued from.

I hope to have the next chapter online by this evening. Thanks!
Old 07-29-2013, 03:39 AM   #23
Bidz4321

Default Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Ten minutes had past and Brett opened the door to the study. ‘It’s time to see whether you’ve got to grips with your new vocabulary’ Brett said with a smirk, ‘I hope for your sake that you have, if not you will be punished.’ Jack gulped, just the sound of the word ‘punished’ made him cringe.

Brett picked up a ruler from the desk and pointed at Jack’s chest, ‘what are these?’ he asked. ‘They’re my tits master’ Jack replied. Brett moved closer, bending down he pulled back Jack’s bra and squeezed his right nipple, ‘and what are these’ he asked. ‘These are my milk dispensers master’ Jack answered, wincing at the pain in his nipple.

Brett replaced the bra and pointed to Jack’s mouth ‘and what is this’ he asked. ‘Entrance number one, master’ Jack murmured. Brett moved the ruler and began to tap it across Jack’s crotch, ‘and this?’ ‘My little problem’ Jack said ‘It certainly is’ Brett laughed. ‘Now then, to finish up you will recite the slaves’ mantra. However before you do so I want you to get on your knees and kneel at my feet.’ Fearing punishment Jack rose from the chair and knelt at Brett’s feet. ‘Before reciting the mantra you are to bow your head and kiss both of my feet, you will do the same on completion of the mantra.’ Jack sighed heavily, he leant forward and, with his eyes closed, pecked at Brett’s feet. He then began to recite the mantra ‘I pledge my mind and body to the services of my master. Striving to pleasure and please I will follow orders without question and serve my master to the best of my ability.’ On completion of the recital Jack took a deep breath and once again quickly kissed Brett’s feet.

‘You have done very well slave, full marks for both your vocabulary and the recital of the slaves’ mantra’ said Brett in a patronising tone. ‘However, you failed to remember your place in life. It was made very clear that you are to use the phrase ‘this slave’ when referring to yourself, however you appeared to ignore this command. As I explained at the start; failure to remember everything will result in punishment.’ Brett grabbed Jack by the collar and pulled him to his feet, he then proceeded to lead him out of the study, down the stairs and into a dark room at the side of the house. Judging by the change in temperature and the smell of petrol that hang in the air, Jack presumed they were in the garage, as Brett switched on the light his assumption was confirmed. They stood in a rather large and dusty room, filled with various bits of gardening equipment, machinery and general household rubbish. In the centre of the garage was a big Landrover Discovery. Brett led Jack over to the bonnet of the car. It was clear from the state of the car that it had been used for off-road driving, it was splattered with dirt, dust, and oil; the bonnet was particularly bad, with what looked like a film of dust covering it.

‘As you appear to be somewhat incapable of remembering to refer to yourself in the third person, you are going to enscribe the words ‘this slave’ into the bonnet of the car.’ Brett said sincerely. Jack was confused, and he looked up at Brett with a questioning look. ‘You are to mop through the dust and the dirt, so that the words ‘this slave’ are visible across the bonnet.’ Jack now understood what he had to do and approached the bonnet with his hands. ‘Uh uh uh’ Brett said sarcastically ‘you will be using your tongue.’

Jack turned to face Brett is sheer disbelief ‘but it’s filthy master, I can’t be putting my mouth anywhere near it’. Clenching his fists Brett slowly walked towards Jack, ‘You do not have a mouth, that thing is called ‘entrance number one’, and how dare you question my orders’ he grabbed Jack’s collar and threw him onto the bonnet of the car, Jack hit the metal with a loud band. ‘Start licking now or the videos and photos WILL be distributed’ Brett shouted.

Jack moved across to the far left side of the bonnet and lowered his mouth to the metal; he stuck out his tongue and began to lick a tiny section. The dirt came away easily and coated his tongue, it tasted horrendous and within seconds his mouth was filled with dust and dirt. Despite the disgusting nature of the task, Jack progressed quickly, keen to get it over as soon as possible. Whilst Jack continued to slurp away on the bonnet, Brett began to film the activity. To capture photo evidence of Jack, dressed liked a slut, licking a car was absolute gold-dust of blackmail material; especially as the footage showed no evidence of forced submission – to the outside viewer Jack was behaving completely of his own accord.

It took Jack about 15 minutes to scribe the words ‘this slave’ onto the bonnet. By the time he had finished his face was one big black smudge, of greater concern however was how dry his mouth and throat had become; he could barely swallow. One thing was for certain however, he was not going to be forgetting to refer to himself in the third person anytime soon! As Jack finished, Brett placed what appeared to be a dog bowl at the foot of the car. Pointing at the bowl Brett stated ‘If you want to clean your mouth out you can do it from down there, where you belong’. Jack didn’t hesitate, he dropped to his nears and eagerly lapped at the water; it felt heavenly to be able to clear his throat of the muck. As the remaining water was finished, Brett commanded Jack to recite the mantra. Determined to get it exactly right, Jack kissed both of Brett’s feet, recited the mantra using ‘this slave’, and kissed the feet once again. ‘Good boy’ Brett chuckled ‘forget it again and you’ll be licking the phrase into the toilet.’

Brett pulled Jack to his feet ‘now that you’ve completed a bit of your theory training, it’s time to move onto something in the practical department’. Jack gulped heavily, it was going to be a long day.

Last edited by Bidz4321; 07-29-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:40 AM   #24
retart

Great story, please continue!

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
m/m, slave boy, submissive male