Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-20-2019, 02:14 AM   #241
SubbyFoxboi

Don't let this thread die! I love the diaper dares! :c
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:44 AM   #242
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:53 AM   #243
Klickfoot

A little played out but you’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting lacitive or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L/30oz of juice or water and keep it near by. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now unpause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess itonce, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #244
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:25 PM   #245
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Get your hands on some ice. 8 ice cubes are going up your butt. It's up to you how quickly you do that, but they have to melt in your ass. Once finished diaper up, you can't remove the diaper for 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT (hardcore dare)

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial

Old 03-30-2019, 08:34 PM   #246
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna drink 2 liters an hour before the dare, and a cup of water for each 15 minutes before and during the dare from then.

Diaper up and put a timer on for 5 hours. You may do what you want during this time, but you must be drinking the glass of water every 15 minutes. Have fun holding, because every time you start to leak, you're gonna have to double up, over and over. Once the time is up, sit for one more hour, and if you end up leaking at this point, then you'll have to sit in the bath/shower and think about what you've done.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:34 PM   #247
SubbyFoxboi

Bumping this post. Is nobody brave enough to risk it here?
Old 04-17-2019, 07:02 AM   #248
grambow

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:52 AM   #249
DiaperBoy007

Wear a diaper for 48 hours, you may only take one off if you mess them. You can add new layers anytime but you can only remove the most inner diaper at messing

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:00 PM   #250
Silas_Doogooder

First things first I need you to find out exactly how much can fit in your ass. Go slow and be careful. I suggest counting as they go IN not OUT. Do whatever you want with this now but I would suggest releasing into a toilet. Just remember that number.

On another day, prepare a double diaper and insert ½ of the ice and wait 5 minutes. Now insert a liquid glycerine suppository followed by the rest of the ice. Now quickly double diaper up. When you inevitably mess yourself, you MAY NOT CHANGE until ALL of the ice has melted.

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:11 PM   #251
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper

Old 04-30-2019, 05:38 PM   #252
Kawaii

Hardboil some eggs (at least 4) and put them up yourself. Edge three times then put on a diaper. When they feel like coming out, squat and cluck while you lay your eggs
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:35 AM   #253
Silas_Doogooder

First you're going to need to pack your bag with six diapers and then take public transport to get to a shopping centre or high street. By the time you come home, you will be wearing all six diapers over the top of each other. Here are the rules:

1. Each diaper must be put on in a public bathroom.
2. Only one diaper can be put on in each bathroom, to put on the next you must therefore find another shop/restaurant with a toilet in which you can add your next layer.
3. On each layer you must clearly write the phrase "I had to put on this diaper in [place name] because I am a baby bitch". Take a photo of each layer and send them to me on Kik as you're doing it.
4. You must drink at least 700ml between putting on each diaper layer.

As a result of these rules, you may want to plan your route and timings carefully to avoid shoppers! Now, because I'm mean, between the putting on of each diaper layer I have a task for you to complete:

After diaper 1 is on: Pour at least 200g of oatmeal down into your diaper
After diaper 2 is on: Ask three strangers for directions to a location of your choosing.
After diaper 3 is on: Eat a large greasy meal.
After diaper 4 is on: Try on either a dress, skirt or five pairs of jeans, in the changing rooms of a clothes store.
After diaper 5 is on: Find the largest jar of baby food you can and consume it.
After diaper 6 is on: Waddle up the stairs to the top of a multi-storey car park and then waddle back down again.

After all six diaper layers are on, and all six tasks completed, you may then return home on public transport to write up a report of your day. Have fun!

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #254
Slug58
Account Banned

You’re going to need five diapers and five stuffers (or just 8 diapers if you don’t have access to stuffers) for this challenge, as well as some Metamucil (or other bulk forming laxative, three laxative suppositories, and some castor oil. You can have any diuretics you want as well, but that’s up to you—you’ll see what I mean in a bit. Finally, you’re going to need some time—how much time is based completely on you, but if you have to stop early, you’ll need to restart from the beginning.

You’ll start your challenge by taking a double dose of the bulk forming laxative, and generally eating hearty for the rest of the day—I suggest fast food, pizza, anything that really rots your gut—I’ll leave it to you. Until you’re ready to start the challenge in earnest, you can use the toilet for your #1s to your heart’s content, or you can hold it—either way, it’s up to you. No #2s however until you’re ready to start in earnest, and none for at least 24 hours after you took the initial laxative.

After 24 hours, you’re to wait until you feel like you’re just about ready to pop, to the point it would be painful to hold it any longer—at this point insert your three suppositories and diaper up—five diapers and five stuffers thick (if you don’t have diaper stuffers, then make it 8 diapers), with slits in all but the outside one. After you’re diapered, take a big old dose of castor oil (about 3oz should do it)—now you’re ready to start.

You’re not allowed to change out of any of your diapers until you’ve soaked through all of them—none of this “the outside one is a little damp so I’m ready”, they all need to be thoroughly soaked through. I recommend you drink a lot of water and maybe take a diuretic or two to help you along, because at this point you’re probably going to be a bit messy, and you’re not getting out of it until you leak.

Once you leak, set a timer for one hour and go and sit down in your bathtub. You may not wet during this hour, and you must spend it sitting flush on your butt—be sure to bounce around a good share, I think at least 50 times just to get a good feel for what you’re dealing with—count them out loud for good measure. Once your hour is up, you still need to wet one last time to finish—stand up in the bathtub to do so—if the contents of your diaper aren’t running down your leg, then guess what, you didn’t do a good enough job—set your timer for another hour, and repeat your waiting and bounces, and try again in another hour—if you don’t get it that time, guess what—set your timer for another hour and try again—you’re not done until you’ve earned the nickname puddles.

Once you’ve managed to complete that, go ahead and strip and clean up, and tend to your backside—I’m sure it’s not going to be in the greatest shape ever.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #255
Slug58
Account Banned

Giving this thread a bump

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above