Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #31
freshlime

Enema followed by plug and diaper. Then go shopping.

freshlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #32
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Bomb

Crossdress, handcuff yourself and freeze the key inside an ice cube. Now you have to wait for the ice cube to melt. ( If you like pain and accept a friend to help you, you can let him do what he wants to you while you're handcuffed (could be painful!)

Likes: semi-public, wedgies, locked out, games (fx. poker), nude
acceptable: crrossdress, mild pain, public
Limits: anal, pee & poo, hard pain, involving people (including family), too messy
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #33
icyrain

Give yourself a wedgie in panties and lay facedown in the grass in your back yard for 15 minutes, only wearing the panties
Old 12-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #34
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself a wedgie stay like this for 30 min then pee through it

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #35
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

Ok i dare you too finger your arse and lick your finger clean but you must finger it enough so you can insert a peeled banana all the way in.
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #36
daremenow
getDare Succubus

get your nipple clamps and biggest thing you can fit in your ass and head to the car. drive to a secluded area and strip naked. put the item on your ass with any lube and put nipple clamps on. then you may start masterbating but you must edge at least three times before you are allowed to cum.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #37
Hope

ok you are to take clothes pegs and clip them to your balls. now drink 5 cups of water and put a ballon on your dick, now you my pee. now take the vib and rub it up and down your dick. once you are about to cum then lay your dick upwards(laying on your body) pop the ballon then go on with the vib... when you cum aim for your mouth... you may sallow or spit out.

Enjoy!

Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:08 PM   #38
Mirandawhore

Send a message via ICQ to Mirandawhore Send a message via Yahoo to Mirandawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
ok you are to take clothes pegs and clip them to your balls. now drink 5 cups of water and put a ballon on your dick, now you my pee. now take the vib and rub it up and down your dick. once you are about to cum then lay your dick upwards(laying on your body) pop the ballon then go on with the vib... when you cum aim for your mouth... you may sallow or spit out.

Enjoy!

Purchase (if you don't already have one) an adult video that specializes in your fantasies, four sets of handcuffs. Freeze the key to one set in an ice cube. Prepare yourself for an enema. cuff each ankles to something sturdy so that they're apart. Apply clothespins to your nipples and as many binder clips as you can to your "private area". cuff one wrist to something sturdy, start the enema, place the ice cube within reach, cuff your remaining wrist to something sturdy. enjoy
Old 12-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #39
Hope

I wasnt really looking to buy anything... (i dont have handcuffs) could you maybe try again(with maybe more painful stuff?)
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #40
Mirandawhore

Send a message via ICQ to Mirandawhore Send a message via Yahoo to Mirandawhore

okay, how about tying your ankles and wrists? maybe some harsher clamps for your genitals?
Old 12-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #41
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Crossdress any way you like then go to a window and spank yourself 20 times with a ruler

Accepting Dares Blog

Old 12-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #42
rocketfish

Send a message via MSN to rocketfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman182 View Post
pee in a bowl pour it on your head then write i am a little girl on your chest then put the pen/marker up your butt for 10 min
you may not pee for 4 hours (if you do you must in your pants and wear them for the rest of the dare) when you start drink 3 cups of water. drink 1 more cup every hour and at the 2 hour mark you must do 25 crunches, jumping jacks and sit ups at the 3:45 minutes in go into you bath room and listen to some dripping water for 15 minutes. then you may go to the bathroom if you haven't already

every pm I get I will wet myself
rocketfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #43
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie while wearing 4 pairs of underwear one of which must be a thong. Dirnk a gallon of water before the dare starts. You may not pee for 5 hours (which is how long the wedgie must be in for) if you do pee it must be in the underwear.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #44
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

Ok i dare you to put on some panties(white or pink) then walk around your yard picking up things like leaves,rocks,bugs,dirt etc)then put it all down the back of the panties then walk around for 30 minutes dont take it out or change for 3 hours

my likes and limits are in my sig please no croos-dress right now thank you
wonderboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #45
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Fill your panties with mustard, ketchup, mayo, honey, and dirt then give yourself a wedgie and go outside like that at night

Accepting Dares Blog

Advertisements
Kink Talk