Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2021, 06:50 AM   #31
cumcannon

If you are sleeping naked then one day you should leave you door slightly open, and sleep without covers if possible. That way if your brother walks in hell see you naked. Maybe try to mark where you left the door, and if its not in that position you know he's opened it on you.

When you wake up wear a thin oversized tee with nothing underneath, go get some breakfast and sit down with your legs apart, the further apart the better.

Any time your at home and your brother is out of the house you should be completely naked at all times. Try spend as much time out of your room so that when he comes back you have to rush to safety. If he asks why your naked come up with an excuse.

Finally, see if your brother wants to watch a movie with you. Only wear the thin shirt and grab a blanket to cover you. Throughout the film you should try touching yourself, and if possible edge with him in the room.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:54 AM   #32
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSister View Post
Yes I will definitely try to get him to do some yoga with me ^^
Try blindfolded just reminding so it will be sort of fun for you...
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 06:57 AM   #33
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Try blindfolded just reminding so it will be sort of fun for you...
Yes I will try that, but I imagine that to be difficult ^^ Why is that so important?
SweetSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 06:58 AM   #34
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcannon View Post
If you are sleeping naked then one day you should leave you door slightly open, and sleep without covers if possible. That way if your brother walks in hell see you naked. Maybe try to mark where you left the door, and if its not in that position you know he's opened it on you.

When you wake up wear a thin oversized tee with nothing underneath, go get some breakfast and sit down with your legs apart, the further apart the better.

Any time your at home and your brother is out of the house you should be completely naked at all times. Try spend as much time out of your room so that when he comes back you have to rush to safety. If he asks why your naked come up with an excuse.

Finally, see if your brother wants to watch a movie with you. Only wear the thin shirt and grab a blanket to cover you. Throughout the film you should try touching yourself, and if possible edge with him in the room.
Thank you, very nice dares. I will try to do a few of them as soon as possible
Old 05-11-2021, 07:00 AM   #35
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes I will try that, but I imagine that to be difficult ^^ Why is that so important?
Well I didn't understood the question,but blindfold is important so that you feel tender and warm touch every time he touches you and if not possible do this without blindfold..... Okay?
Old 05-11-2021, 07:03 AM   #36
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well I didn't understood the question,but blindfold is important so that you feel tender and warm touch every time he touches you and if not possible do this without blindfold..... Okay?
Ok, thank you, I will definitely try to use a blindfold.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:25 AM   #37
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok, thank you, I will definitely try to use a blindfold.
And it won't be difficult as your brother won't be blindfolded also you can couple's yoga challenge blindfolded version on YouTube so that you can imagine and feel that it won't be difficult but will be fun......

If you don't like the videos then you may omit the blindfold (it's your decision)...
Old 05-11-2021, 07:35 AM   #38
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well make your brother watch movie with you but when you sit together,start "Fifty Shades of Grey" or 365 days or any other similar movie, see his reaction,if says watch this then let this be the movie....But if he seems confused and shocked tell that I didn't plan to play this and watch this you,mad then change to any movie you like...

I hope you will amazed to see the reactions...
Old 05-11-2021, 07:59 AM   #39
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I found one of his shirts in the bathroom and put it on. He looked a little irritated when I met him in the kitchen. I said that I forgot to take clothes with me to the bathroom and this looked very comfortable and that I look cute in it ^^
Let's increase your exposure possibility, find one of his button shirts and wear only it when he's around. Leave as many buttons undone as you can.

The real dare is for you to intentionally have your pussy on display when he's around with the risk of him seeing it.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:41 AM   #40
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Right now you are to strip naked in your room and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom you are to masturbate to orgasm and then walk back to your room.

If your brother sees you just smile and continue walking.

Report back as soon as you are back in your room.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #41
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
I did my first workout today with some yoga and stretching wearing leggings and a top. He was in and around the living room some of the time, not sure if and how much he was watching though ^^
Nice. If you are up for it rather than going skimpier on clothing why don't you wear the same outfit and cut 1" off of it each day?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:15 AM   #42
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Right now you are to strip naked in your room and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom you are to masturbate to orgasm and then walk back to your room.

If your brother sees you just smile and continue walking.

Report back as soon as you are back in your room.
I went to do this dare and had an idea to integrate this one as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Also if you wish you may ask your brother to get something ,in that time wear a towel (if you wish),so he has chance to see you naked ....Drop a towel for one time at least and give him a good look...
So I went to the bathroom naked and took a shower and masturbated. We were out of big towels so after I showered I just covered myself with a small towel and went to ask him if there were more big towels somewhere else. I think he had some trouble only looking to my face ^^
We went to a closet where he gave me a bigger towel. I pretended that I wanted to switch towels quick in front of him without him seeing anything but dropped both towels in the process. He definitely took a short but good look and I blushed ^^ He seemed to be embarrassed and looked to the side. I turned around to hide my front but in reality to allow him another look when picking it up without me noticing. So yeah, no idea if he did that ^^ After that I went back to my room quickly. It was really fun
The following user says Thank You to SweetSister for this post:
Old 05-11-2021, 10:19 AM   #43
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Good job! I hope he appreciated the view!
Old 05-11-2021, 10:40 AM   #44
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Good job,If you want ask him to play to a play a game of truth or dare ans see how far this goes.....
I hope you liked it...
Leave no stone untouched

Last edited by Abv; 05-11-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:42 AM   #45
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well make your brother watch movie with you but when you sit together,start "Fifty Shades of Grey" or 365 days or any other similar movie, see his reaction,if says watch this then let this be the movie....But if he seems confused and shocked tell that I didn't plan to play this and watch this you,mad then change to any movie you like...

I hope you will amazed to see the reactions...
This is left ,if asking will do this ....not mine
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk