Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2017, 09:49 AM   #511
gnii
Distinguished Member

Talking Hey

Look who's back And with a very nice to hear story! I bet you go so horny when the girl took a pic of your pussy and ass from such a short distance!

I think the pantyless bus/train setting should be used more, it's really fun. So I'm gonna give you a more complex version of the same dare. Before doing this, edge 5 times and don't cum for at least 24 hours. On a sunny day, go out wearing a short skirt and no panties. Sit a on a bench somewhere where some people are around. Edge at least twice while sitting there, try not to get caught (maybe you could use a vibrator to help you edge so it's not visible under the skirt). You must get so wet you risk to stain the bench. When you're that wet, go take a bus or train.

You must make the seat moist for this dare to be valid. If you're still not wet enough or you've dried up, edge in the train/bus before, you can look for spots where you're unseen. When you're that worked up, same drill as your story: sunglasses, legs open wide, skirt rather up, pretending to sleep. You'll have had quite some fun before, and hopefully being clearly soaking wet will be even more embarrassing for you.

I hope you'll like this one

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:26 PM   #512
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Are you into that sort of thing?

I have one for you for Wednessday April 12th (as soon as you get off work) until next Monday April with (dare is over once you enter work).

These dates can be summarized as from the time you leave work before until the time you enter work on Holy Week.

During this entire time you will:
  1. Be commando. Following ALL my rules on my signature. ALL of the time.
  2. Have some sort of vibrator inside your pussy or ass at all times. Yes, that includes sleeping and bathing. But you can remove them while peeing pro scatting.
  3. Have plenty of spare batteries.
  4. Set the vibrator on max while awake. Min while sleeping.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #513
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

And don't forget to move around during this Holy Week! Go to different places in buses, walk around malls (specially by the terraces or the such), sit down in plazas or dinning areas of malls, etc.

All ways be in very public areas.

Don't forget your report back to this thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:24 AM   #514
soraskeyblade

Nice to see you're back! As such, I have a dare for you...

Congratulations to Aylin, because she just got a new dog! And of course, a new dog needs to be taken for a walk!

You will roll a die 3 times, or until you get three different numbers. This will decide the three activities you will do. From there, you will then be naked until the end of the dare, so get rid of those clothes! An optional thing you and Aylin can do, but highly recommended is make a makeshift collar and leash for you girls to use during the dare. From this point onward though, you are now a dog and dogs only communicate through barks and whines. Bring any items that would be needed for the activities. Get in the car and go to the park for your walk (during a time that is comfortable for you). Then, it's time to do the walk. You must be out in the park for at least half an hour, and you MUST complete the three activities during this time which I will list now:

1: A good doggy licks their master! Lick Aylin's pussy to an orgasm.
2: Time to go to the bathroom! Lift your leg and pee on something in the park. (I see that you have pee as a limit, so you can replace this with an orgasm if you want to)
3: Time to play fetch! Aylin will throw a sex toy (dildo would probably work best) and you must go to pick it up with your mouth for 5 minutes.
4: Bad doggy! Receive X number of spanks from Aylin (Aylin's choice).
5: Time for a snack! Aylin brings something along for you to eat (using only your mouth)!
6: Horny doggy! Hump Aylin's leg (or substitute) to an orgasm.

Should you hide yourself from someone during this time, you must complete 2 additional edges each time. However, should you expose yourself to someone, remove 4 edges. If there is anything that you think I should change, let me know and good luck!
soraskeyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #515
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Here is an easy one that exposes you to lots of people without trouble - go to a forest near a railway line, strip, maybe even get tied to a tree in full view of the line. Wait until a train goes past.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #516
footman590

Welcome back kristina to daring.

Here's two simple dares you might be interested in that involves flashing strangers....

1. Unsure of the weather there but this can be done indoors as well. Wear everything including underwear and bring a bag along with a change of clothes with bra but no panties. Basically in a public spot, either get yourself completely wet by spilling water on you or falling into a fountain or whatnot. This gives you a reasonable excuse. Then you'd strip completely naked slowly because you can't go around all wet. you'll take out your spare clothing but before you put anything on (or after you put on your bra so it's more believable) you'll bend over and try to look for your missing panties and give everyone a show. Eventually you'll just give up and redress. One last fun part is that before you leave, give your most attentive audience member one last flash of your pussy and ass if you can.

2. Repeatable and simple one that you can earn some cash. basically anyone of your friends/acquaintances, should also be with you for safety. basically at any place you can think of with people gathering, make a bet about something with someone you know about something. if you win, you get like 20 euros of whatnot, whatever number you think you can get away with. if you lose, you'll strip completely naked for 1 min at that place. this is repeatable of course.

Happy daring! and just asking, willl aylin participate in any dares?

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:21 PM   #517
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Let's see if you like this one. For this you're breasts are going to "accidentally" fall out of your shirt. Wear something loose enough so when you bend over there's a chance they fall out. Write something degrading on them before doing this and make sure there's at least a little risk of getting caught. Go somewhere as public as you dare for this.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 12:08 AM   #518
Tswift

Put on some heels and a bikini (the skimpier the better) and go to one of those do it yourself car washes. Wash your car wearing just that outfit there. If you are feeling really adventurous, remove a piece of the bikini "accidentally" keep it off for as long as you can within your limits
Tswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:34 AM   #519
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

wear a loose short skirt and no panties then go to a mall or a place with stairs and walk up and down them a couple of times and make sure its a crowded place and to stick out your ass maybe someone will see you

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #520
Vergil813

Go somewhere in either a car or with a bag and a lock that needs a key. Put your key somewhere hidden where you feel comfortable going back to it naked. Go to either your car or bag and strip naked and lock them away. Now you have to go get your clothes.

Limits/Dislikes: pain, anal, eating, family, friends, cross-dressing, pee/poop, toothpaste, permanent, showing face

Feel free to send me any dares to help me learn.

PM me "push-ups" or "set-ups" and I will do 25, "naked" and I will strip for 60 minutes, "Snapchat" or "Kik" with yours and I will add you, "Pic" I will send you a pick as soon as I see it (snapchat or kik).
Vergil813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:19 AM   #521
oddjobber
getDare Devil

get dressed in yoga pants, no underwear, a bra and a tshirt. walk down a somewhat crowded street carrying a bra in your hands. stop a random stranger and ask them to hold the bra you are carrying. once they are holding it, take off your shirt and then take off your bra.take the bra you gave them and lut that one on..and then your shirt. say thank you and walk away.

bonus points if you have the words "horny slut written on your chest while doing this.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:22 AM   #522
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go to a friend's house in just you bra and panties. Then go for a drive with them.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:35 AM   #523
oddjobber
getDare Devil

go to a clothing store or large department store. pick out three different outfits for yourself. head to the changing room but leave the outfits well outside the changing room area. take one outfit inside with you and try it on. if you like it, edge once with it on. strip down naked and then walk out to grab the second outfit. repeat.

if you go out and the outfits are gone you must walk thru the store lookog for another outfit.

put back all the clothes afterwards...dont leave a mess.

Last edited by oddjobber; 05-07-2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: strip down naked instead of underwear
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:10 AM   #524
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Here is an easy one that exposes you to lots of people without trouble - go to a forest near a railway line, strip, maybe even get tied to a tree in full view of the line. Wait until a train goes past.
Did this yesterday

Aylin was at home with me and we got horny a bit so we picked out a dare we could do quickly...
We dressed with Leggings and Shirt only (and shoes of Course) and drove to the railway. We undressed and waited for the Train. We got more nervous every Minute and of Course the Train came later than we though..
we couldnt stop touching us <3

When we could see the Train we quickly sat on the ground, spread our legs and covered our faces with our Hands *-*

Felt like hours until the Train passed but it was a very intensive Feeling *-*
When the Train was gone we played a bit with each other but then dressed and left *-*

When we were in the car Aylin dared me to drive home naked, but i said i would do that only if she would undress too
So we both drove home naked and i didnt saw anybody looking at us so i dont think we got seen..but a car honked i just dont know why *-*

Thanks for this dare <3
(short dares are possible to do earlier)
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #525
Redfeild

I have a dare that you and Aylin can do together. Well it is really more of a scavenger hunt game. Might be similar to other stuff you have done, but hopefully it will work.

Here is what you and Aylin do. You each get a bag with the same amount of clothes in it. Shirt, skirt or shorts as well as bra and panties. Make sure you each have the same number of items. Also make them clothes you don't care about losing. Then you both dress in a different pair of clothes ones that you also don't mind losing then head to a park or a forest area with the bags of clothes. Find a starting point then you take Aylin's bag of clothes and she takes yours. Then you each have five minutes to hide then other persons clothes then you head back to the starting point. You both get completely undressed. Shoes are ok but nothing else. Put the clothes you were whereing in the bags you have. Or just leave them out your choice. Then you head out to find your clothes naked. You can not get dressed until you have found all of your hidden clothes. The first person to find everything and make it back to the starting point wins.

Then the person who didn't win will have to do something for the winner. Maybe pump gas for them naked. But gas stations have security cameras everywhere so that might not be the best idea. Or the person who doesn't win has to be naked on the way home or naked for an hour after the game.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public