Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-10-2018, 12:31 AM   #1
Basskitten

Default Alyssa’s Finally 18

Chapter 1

“I can’t belive I’m finally 18” Alyssa nervously says to herself as she pours cereal. “It seems like just yesterday I was 16 and saving up that beat up car, I really need to make some money.” She says to herself. Alyssa puts her bowl of cereal down next to her laptop as she opens the laptop. As she eats her cereal, Alyssa pulls up google. “How a girl can make some fast cash” she types out on to google. “Alright” she says with cereal in her mouth. First thing that pops up on the computer is “top 5 ways girls can make money” “perfect!” She says in her head. Clicking on the link

She reads the article until suddenly she has something catch her eye. “Cam girling huh?” She asks herself in thought. “I’ve always thought about doing this, I don’t even have to show my face.” “Alyssa I’m home!” “CRAP ITS MY MOM”. Alyssa slams her laptop shut and quickly gets up to take her bowl to the kitchen. “Hello sweetie happy birthday!” Alyssa’s mom says as she hugs Alyssa. “Thanks mom” Alyssa says while hugging her back. “I thought you had work today” Says Alyssa. “I took off for my baby’s 18th birthday! You are an adult now! Go put on your shoes, we will go shopping!”

Alyssa and her mom get into the car. They put on their seatbelts and drive the 15 minute drive to the mall. “Are you excited to be 18 sweetie” asks Alyssa’s mom in excitement. “I guess yeah, it’s not much of a change” Alyssa says. “Atleast you’re not 40 like me!” Her mother says while laughing. They get out of the car and go into the first store Alyssa wants to go into. “Spencers”.

Spencers is a very nice clothing shop with lingerie and sex toys in the back, For 18+ only. Alyssa cant help but to stare at the 18+ section. “You know you can go back there right? You’re 18 now.” Alyssa’s mom says giggling. “What umm okay” Alyssa says shyly. Alyssa walks up to the back of the store very red faced. She turns back to her mother a couple of times as her mother looks st clothing. “This is it” Alyssa says to herself. “I’m finally an adult”.

Alyssa looks around the back for what seems like forever. She stares at the whips, chains, and other bdsm/kinky type clothing. “Wow this honestly all looks amazing”. Alyssa says to herself in awe, then she sees it. She sees all the viborators, dildos, and other fun toys. It almost feels as if her mouth is drooling. “I’ve always wanted to try all this stuff.” Alyssa says to herself. Alyssa suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder, which scares her. “Hey why are you looking at the toys?” Her mom jokingly says to her. “Um... nothing mom just don’t understand them.” Alyssa says as they walk off. “I can’t believe my mom saw me looking at the toys, that’s so embarrassing” Then a thought from earlier crossed her mind, “being a cam girl”.

“Alyssa spent the rest of her day on her laptop. Picking out the pros and cons of being a cam girl. Her and her mother never had a lot of money, So it would help. After hours of research, Alyssa decided that she is going to try camming, she just won’t show her face.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Writers Message

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this little part! I’m so excited for where this story is going to go and I will try to release more of the story whenever I can! Stay tuned and tell me how you liked it!
Basskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Basskitten for this post:
Old 12-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #2
Pettielein

I really liked that part I guess it will be a nice adventure for Alyssa. And as a not nativ english speaker i have to say that i really like your writing style

EDIT: Your first Post ?? Welcum to GetDare <3

35/m/Bi-curious

Yes: Exposure (without face), Cornertime, Extreme Humiliation, Bondage

Maybe (limits until i say other ... just ask ): Blackmail, Family and Friends (just love the risk), Eating Cum, Face, Public

NO: Illegal, Permanent, obvious public, Extrem pain, Public Suicide, Scat/Pee , Sissy/xdress

My PM dares << Use them if you like

Pettielein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
dragoneau

good start
looking forward to read the next chapter
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:11 AM   #4
Basskitten

Chapter 1 Part 2

The next day Alyssa wakes up to the smell of bacon. “Mom must be cooking breakfast.” She says to herself, half asleep. Alyssa gets out of bed and picks her thong out of her ass. “Damn this thong is way to small” she says in her head. Alyssa puts on some comfy panties, puts on some sweat pants, and gets back on the laptop.

“Alyssa breakfast!” Alyssa runs quickly to the kitchen. “So any plans today?” Alyssa’s mom says. I’m going to hangout with Jared today, but that’s about it. Jared is Alyssa’s bestfriend, he’s more of the jock type.. “Well tell him I said hello for me” “I will mom”. Alyssa decides you eat rather quickly, so she can get on her laptop before Jared shows up. As Alyssa finishes eating she hears a knock at the front door.

Alyssa goes to look into the peep hole. “Wait what? Jared is here already?” Alyssa says to herself. Alyssa opens the door and gives Jared a hug. “Hey Alyssa! Sorry I couldn’t come over yesterday on your birthday. I had a family event.” “It’s okay! Come on in”. Alyssa and Jared to into her room and shut the door. “So you like being an adult?” Jared asks. “Jared, nothing has changed.” She laughs and smiles. Alyssa has always had a crush on Jared, but he’s never seemed interested back. She stares at him while he is texting a friend on his phone. “Hey I’ll be right back, I’m going to get ready for the day!” Alyssa says heading towards the bathroom connected to her bedroom. “A faint “okay” can be heard by Jared.

Alyssa starts smiling in the mirror while doing her hair and make up. “He is so cute and charming.” She says to herself, almost giggling. “I wish he would notice me though..” she does a couple more things and then leaves the bathroom. “Okay are you....” she stops talking as she sees Jared on her laptop. Alyssa quickly runs to the laptop and closes it. “Hey woah what’s wrong?” Jared says to Alysssa. “Nothing don’t worry about it” Alyssa says. She opens the laptop to find the internet closed. “I swore I had the cam site I signed up for on here.” She says to herself in fear. “Hey idk what’s going on but I didn’t see anything. It was on the main screen when I opened it up.” “THANK GOD” Alyssa thinks to herself, putting down the laptop. “Let’s go to the city.”

They get to the city and decide to grab some Chinese food. “We would like two bowls of Ramen please.” Jared says to the waiter. Alyssa stares at Jared, very dreamy eyed while he orders their food. “So any plans since you’re 18 now?” Alyssa is confused by this question. “Uhhh no not yet.” Alyssa says kind of nervously. “That’s okay, neither did I when I turned 18, 8 months ago. Alyssa and Jared sit there for a while in silence. “He’s on his phone a lot today” alyssa says to herself. “Oh no is he talking to a girl?? Oh no no.” Alyssa says. Their food arrives and they eat in silence as well, Jared still on his phone. After they finish eating Jared suggests they go to his older brothers house to hangout.”Sure” Alyssa says. Jared’s older brothers name is Michael, he is also the jock type.

They get to Michaels house and he is outside, smoking. They get out and Alyssa gives him a hug “hey birthday girl” Michael says. “My birthday was yesterday, but thank you!” Alyssa says happily. Alyssa, Jared, and Michael all sit down. They chat for a while then Michael excuses himself. Alyssa and Jared keep small chatting about random things on Facebook when they start hearing Michaels printer go off. “What is he doing?” Alyssa asks. “I don’t know” Jared replies. Then Michael returns with a box. A cardboard box with a bow on it. “Happy Birthday” Michael says with a grin on his face. Alyssa says thank you and opens up the box. “OH MY GOD” Alyssa screams in her head. Her body to stiff to move. She slowly picks up the pictures that are inside. Each picture is of the website she signed up for to be a cam girl, her username, and her lingerie pictures that were on the website. “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!” She says to herself in fear.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Writers Message

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this part and twist! PM me what you think will happen next!
Basskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Basskitten for this post:
Old 12-11-2018, 05:16 AM   #5
holla

Default Great start

Great start cant wait to see what happens

Kik: HollaFun

My AMA

My BDSM results

holla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk