Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Skatergal919

Default Naked, Blindfolded, and Still

This dare involves ONLY two people; the darer and the victim. The darer first blindfolds the victim. The darer then faces away as the victim completely strips and lays down on the floor. The victim tells the darer that he/she is ready to begin, and as of this point, both people remain silent for the rest of the dare. The victim is to remain COMPLETLEY still as the darer does as they please to any part of the victim’s body. The catch, though, is that the darer’s only torture devices are their own body parts (fingers, hands, feet, and tongue are good. No cameras, camcorders, clothespins, ect.) The darer could tickle, punch, slap, fondle with, or maybe even make out with the victim; the possibilities are endless! The darer can also make the victim move as the darer wishes to aid in the torture; the darer could do this by physically spreading the victim’s legs together or apart, bending the victims arms, or having the victim turn over to expose their back side; remember, neither person can say anything and the victim would have to cooperate. This is the only circumstance in which the victim can move. Any thoughts, comments, or variations would be appreciated. Thanks!
Skatergal919 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 15 users say Thank You to Skatergal919 for this post:
Old 11-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
fetish

can we try it?
Old 11-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Have you been the victim in this dare before, Skatergal? What was done to you?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Skatergal919

No, I have not been, though I have long wanted to be the victim of something like this. I just feel like it would be really akward to bring up something like this with the bf.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
aoc

Might be a bet you could intentionally lose.
aoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #6
Ancient Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatergal919 View Post
This dare involves ONLY two people; the darer and the victim. The darer first blindfolds the victim. The darer then faces away as the victim completely strips and lays down on the floor. The victim tells the darer that he/she is ready to begin, and as of this point, both people remain silent for the rest of the dare. The victim is to remain COMPLETLEY still as the darer does as they please to any part of the victim’s body. The catch, though, is that the darer’s only torture devices are their own body parts (fingers, hands, feet, and tongue are good. No cameras, camcorders, clothespins, ect.) The darer could tickle, punch, slap, fondle with, or maybe even make out with the victim; the possibilities are endless! The darer can also make the victim move as the darer wishes to aid in the torture; the darer could do this by physically spreading the victim’s legs together or apart, bending the victims arms, or having the victim turn over to expose their back side; remember, neither person can say anything and the victim would have to cooperate. This is the only circumstance in which the victim can move. Any thoughts, comments, or variations would be appreciated. Thanks!
I've been the victim to this on several occasions with the variation that I'm tied spreadeagled to a bed. I can confirm that it is most excitng when the remains silent and doesn't give any warning as to what they are going to do. Try also remaining silent and doing nothing to the victim for a bit. Very arousing.

ancient brit
Ancient Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
Vicky_Smith
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
I've been the victim to this on several occasions with the variation that I'm tied spreadeagled to a bed. I can confirm that it is most excitng when the remains silent and doesn't give any warning as to what they are going to do. Try also remaining silent and doing nothing to the victim for a bit. Very arousing.

ancient brit
similar to that iI have also been tied up and find it best when you don't know whats coming (or cumming,lol) But I have done it while blindfolded and had music on a ipod & headphones. works really well.

As for the dare, sounds like fun, unfortunately I don't have someone to try it with at the moment (all together now...Ahhhhh, poor Vicky)

Update: actually I love a bit of mess and pain, lol
Vicky_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vicky_Smith for this post:
Old 12-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #8
b0ris

Oh yes, this sounds very exciting and sexy...

I'm up for either role!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Great dare suggestion ... now to find someone willing to help me complete it....

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

I like this a lot, I will definately try this in the coming weeks with a friend of mine great dare

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Skatergal919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post

ancient brit
While being tied up would make things interesting, I think not being tied up would be equally as fun. If you're tied up, you're forced to cooperate, maybe even against your will. But, if you're just told you have to stay still, the person not tied up would have both physical AND mental control of the victim, possibly making the victim even more vulnerable.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #12
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I like this dare, its a stripped back to basics dare 7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #13
starpurple101

Cool hi

umm isnt that werid
i would want to be the darer not the vitum unless i had a master
i am not a dare slave
starpurple101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #14
321tt
Distinguished Member

This sounds fun and it's a brilliant idea, but I'd do it only with someone whom I trully trust...
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:19 AM   #15
sokkos

Me and the girlfriend do this all the time and she loves it. I normally blindfold her with her bra with some of my cum in it. I also cheat and use whipped cream sometimes as an extra.

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk