Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Naked Run

Hi, Thought I would start to post some of my experiences. Please go easy on my writing as this is my first story. This story is completely true and happened in the past week to me.

On Tuesday I was talking to a guy I know and who I have met a couple of times. I was due to go to the supermarket that evening. He gave me a dare to leave my underwear on the side of the road and to collect them a later on in the evening. Before leaving to go to the Supermarket I removed my underwear. I picked a quiet road (or so I thought) and on route down it threw my underwear out of the window. Unfortunately I am sure this was seen as there was a car following me. Thankfully they did not stop. Anyway I went to the supermarket commando and returned home without any incident. On the way home I went back via the road and confirmed the underwear was still sitting there.

Anyway the evening continued and I got a text saying that I had to call this guy before picking up my underwear. I then got another text explaining that I had to find somewhere a minimum distance of 100m away from my underwear and park. So at about 10pm I decided not to put it off and to go fetch my underwear. I drove down the road where I had left my underwear - could not believe it there was at least 10 cards either coming up or down the road as I travelled down it. Eventually after several trips down the road I found an entrance to a farmers field about 150m from them. I pulled the car in there and turned off the lights. I then phoned, could not believe what I was told. I had to get out of my car and remove all my clothes except my shoes. I was then to go and get my underwear. My heart was certainly pounding by this point. However I decided to go for it. The downside was that I had to keep him on the phone for the whole run and provide a commentary. I was not allowed to run during the who episode or I would be punished.

So I got out of the car and removed my clothes. I then started to walk down the road. I had got 20m when I heard the sound of an car. I was out on the middle of the road naked except for shoes. The only place I could go was to the ditch on the side of the road. So in i got - very quickly and ducked down. The car came past and thankfully I do not think I was seen. I decided from this point to continue down the ditch would be much safer. This slowed my progress down. Also unfortunately as I went along the ditch I did not see some brambles in there. The brambles then ran along my thigh and shine - god that hurt. It also drove me out of the ditch and back onto the road.

I continued along the road, my heart was racing and I was scared of being caught. I arrived at my underwear with a little relief that they were still there. Unfortunately I was not allowed to put them on. Instead I was told to stand there and play with myself. Had anyone come down the road at this point then I would have definitely been seen and completely exposed. After some begging and pleading I was allowed to head back towards the car. Instead of the road I was allowed to go along the field behind a hedge. I thought this would be so much better. How wrong I was - I had not seen a farmer in his tractor on the far side of the field. It was dark so I was not clearly visible. However he did have a very powerful headlight on the tractor. As he turned to leave the field I was certainly light up briefly. I am pretty sure I must have been seen. So I hurried back to my car breaking the no running rule. I did not bother to put my clothes back on as I thought he maybe coming over to investigate. Instead I drove naked down the road passing at least 2 cars coming the other way. I found an area to stop and dress before going home.

This was a nervy experience but would love to do it or something similar again!

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
doflodares

Default your punishment

what was your punishment for running?

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Default Naked run

Thankfully he did not give me a punishment for running

Do u thunk I deserve one?

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

I had got 20m when I heard the sound of an car. -- is that 20 meters, miles or minutes (believe the first)

Nice to read, and lovely presented.

Hope you have fun

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk