Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2021, 10:20 PM   #1
llama

Male 29/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

29/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Hi, I'm Alex, a 29-year-old man from Toronto. A few personal tidbits about me: I'm quite far left politically. I love the outdoors, and especially going on hikes and camping. But I also like staying in and playing board games. I enjoy wandering around museums and galleries. I’m a hockey fan and a film buff, and I probably watch too much TV. My interests are varied. Let me know about yours.

There’s a lot of things I’m into -- breath play, bondage, sadism, impact play, water sports, sensation play, punishments and reward, orgasm control and denial, pet play, race play, CNC, free use, cuckqueaning, objectification, humiliation, anal training. It's a much longer list than that, and some are on the more extreme end. I don't expect to find someone with the exact same kinks, and I don't expect this all from you. But I would like to know what you’re into. I’m very open minded and there are few kinks I’m not very into (DD/lg being one). If you want to know about something specific, be it personal or kink-related, ask.

I like to establish control and build on it. Specifically, I like giving out rules, tasks, training and conditioning and seeing the results of it. This can involve taking away “privileges” until they’re earned (eating utensils, hot water, etc.) or conditioning a sub to like something specific (by fucking/masturbating while doing or watching that thing) or to follow certain rules during specific types of training (pet training, humility training, anal training, etc.). Pet play, for instance, might be having you in a collar, eating from bowls, learning to communicate through barks and whimpers, mimicking the mannerisms of a dog. I also like the idea of having human furniture (e.g., a foot rest, a table, etc.) and on that note, transforming a sub and moulding her in my image; however, I know that's not always practical. Despite some of my more extreme kinks, I don't have any intention of fucking up your work/school/family/social life. If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for me.

While I like the formalities, routines, and rules of a kink dynamic, and what they add to it... I’m also looking for something real. I don’t want *just* a sub. I want you to be your own person. And I want to get to know who you are. Ideally, you can hold a conversation and there’s some chemistry between us. Shoot me a message and let’s see if we vibe.

If you answer this ad, tell me a bit about yourself: who you are, your ambitions, what you like to do, what your kinks and limits are, your most depraved fantasies, your timezone, and whatever else you want to include. Experience isn’t important, but I’d be curious to know.

This can be online or in-person (obviously, the latter is preferable -- so bonus points if you're close by). Just to be upfront, for those who aren’t local: if you have no intention of ever (not immediately) talking on cam, then this won't work for me.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:02 AM   #2
arielhood2

hello sir i love the sound of your ad! could you message on kik? mine is sub547

Advertisements
Kink Talk