Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2021, 04:13 AM   #1
Henn

Default Caught wet-handed!

Bit of context:Im member of an amateur football club, and to raise some money for the club we collect waste paper, the people bring it to our grounds in two big truck containers. Every day someone of the club has to go and tidy up a bit.

One evening I went to the container to tidy up, I opened the door and was shocked to see a woman sitting around the corner crouched down. At first I didnt realise what she was doing there but then I saw she was actually masturbating there. She was also shocked I came in but a quick smile mutual smile calmed things down, but seeing her face I instantly knew who she was. I had been in primary school with her daughter and remembered her from that.

I said I liked what I saw, and she asked me to show myself to her. I thought it was quite exciting so I flopped my gentleman out of my fly and started playing a bit with it. But at the same time I did not want to get caught so I asked whether we should go to a more secluded space.

Thats when she said lets build a wall with all these paper boxes so it looks like the container is full, and hide behind it. And so we quickly did.

After that we both started touching and undressing eachother, as her bra came of two huge but saggy breasts appeared making me rather hard, which she ofcourse noticed. She attended to it with her hand, while my hand was somewhere in her crotch finding my way round. Then she said `incredible, ten years ago you were playing together with my daughter in kindergarten, and now u are playing here with me`. Wow. So she actually remembered me as well!

It was around this time the playing turned into a bit more passionate oral stimulation laying down in 69. I felt that I would finish real soon, while she wasn´t nearly there problably. And so I came, she quickly got her mouth of my cock making it squirt on the floor. She complained I came too soon and said if I would stop licking her pussy she would tear my balls off.

And so I continued licking as her pussy drooled more and more. Then she roughly turned me on my back and rode my face until she came. Covering my face in some drool. After she recovered her breath she said ´good boy, what moms aren´t good for right?'

We quickly redressed and cleaned ourselves a bit and went our ways after that. Luckily we hadn't been discovered.

I did forget to do the job I came for actually, tidying up the container. But hell, who cares.
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Henn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk