Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
sussex_sub

Male 34/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (rape play)

34/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (rape play)

Hello,

34 year old male sub here, based in Sussex UK. I am keen to explore a recent interest in rape play (CNC).

This is something that I’ve been keen on for a while but have only recently found the courage to commit to making it happen. Basically, in a controlled way, I want to experience the closest thing possible to actually being raped.

So what am I looking for in a dom? Well really one of two things. Either someone who is based in the UK and would be up for meeting in person and doing the deed, or someone based anywhere with the determination to find someone to rape me.

I know this is risky so I am looking for someone who will be careful and considerate of my health and safety, but who will push any and every limit beyond that and make this feel real.

If anything I have said is of interest to you please feel free to pm me. Happy to exchange Skype, Signal or WhatsApp and work to make this happen in a careful way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk