Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2021, 06:00 PM   #1
ShadyWelshLady

Default My Fantasy Became Reality

This was a task for a Dom based on his fantasy. Part of it is R18 It's my first erotic story, already published online on another website. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

(1.4k words)

I gazed out of my living room window at the grey clouds and wondered what to do with myself. It was Monday and I was supposed to be getting on with some DIY while my husband, Julian was away on a business trip. I just didn't feel motivated at all and was feeling quite bored. If anything, all I wanted was to get on with a different kind of DIY. I had been left feeling frustrated as the only attention Julian had given me was a hurried peck on the cheek, before throwing his luggage into the boot of the car, quickly jumping in and disappearing down the road. That was the previous afternoon. He probably wasn't even aware I was still waving to him as he went around the corner.

Julian seemed to be more and more distant these days and I had been wondering whether he was having an affair. He was always on his mobile phone and seemed shifty and quick to hide whatever he was up to whenever I appeared.

This morning, it had taken a huge effort to get showered and dressed and put on a touch of make up. Even putting on my favourite red lipstick didn't perk me up. I had stared pensively into my brown eyes, framed by long lashes, reflected back at me in my dressing table mirror. I was wondering why my husband no longer wanted me. When I had discussed it with friends, they assured me I was attractive and bubbly and fun to be around.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a second cup of tea and took it over to the table. Almost as soon as I sat down, my mind wandered off to my favourite fantasy. Just as I did so, my mobile rang. It was my best friend, Zoe.

Zoe and I had known each other for what seemed like forever and had been inseparable since our school days. She had helped me when I fell over. She helped me then and it seemed she had been looking out for me ever since. She knew everything about me, even my fantasy which I had shared with her on a drunken night out!

Zoe sounded excited as she explained to me she had managed to swap with a colleague and take the day off work. She wanted to take me out for an early lunch followed by cocktails and clothes shopping! Her enthusiasm was infectious and I couldn't help but smile and agree to what sounded like a fun day out.

I practically ran down the drive when I heard Zoe's car pull in, my ponytail swinging jauntily. My hair had grown so long during the pandemic! Her car was sporty looking and bright yellow. We had nicknamed it "the yellow peril" because Zoe isn't the best of drivers. We headed for the city centre and Zoe, distracted as always, was giving men we passed marks out of ten for their looks.

She parked up, just missing a good looking man who squashed himself up against a wall to keep out of her way. We got out of the car and Zoe apologised. He assured her there was no damage done.

We walked for a short while and then Zoe confidently led the way into the popular, Italian restaurant she had booked us a table at. We decided to have a bottle of wine with our delicious meal and I soon began to relax and enjoy myself in my friend's company. We finished up there and went over to a nearby hotel cocktail bar. We only stayed for one as we were already feeling a bit tiddly from the wine we drank with our meal. She tried to flirt with the bar tender and I couldn't help but be impressed by him remaining calm and professional, a tiny smile curling at the corners of his mouth. We linked arms as we left the hotel and meandered to the nearby shopping precinct.

It was great having our favourite clothes stores all in one place. We tried on loud clothes we would never normally wear, struck poses for each other and giggled together like schoolgirls.

I remembered Julian had left a to do list for me including purchasing some new ties. Zoe agreed to help me find some which I was pleased about. We wandered to the men's department and chose two and I felt sure Julian would be happy with them. We were walking away from the cashier when I noticed something that made me stop in my tracks. I whispered to Zoe to look over at the men's changing rooms. We were being treated to a view of a cute male butt visible where the changing room curtain was no longer attached to the rail properly. Zoe, being Zoe dared me to go in and grope that enticing butt. I don't know whether it was because of Julian's behaviour lately, or the alcohol or a combination of the two but I agreed to do it. I had a quick glance around to see if anyone was looking and rushed into the changing room. I quickly groped that juicy butt. The butt's owner spun around to face me, grabbing my wrist firmly as he did so. He asked me what the heck I thought I was doing. I had a sinking feeling. We had so misjudged the man's reaction. I quickly realised the man was the one Zoe had nearly run over in the car park! He wrenched my carrier bag out of my hand and threw it down.

One of the ties escaped from the bag and he seized it and ordered me to turn around. He deftly tied my wrists together. I called to Zoe for help but was quickly silenced by his hand on my mouth and he grabbed the other tie and blindfolded me. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him. He pulled me by my ponytail towards him and ordered me to get on my knees. Something strange happened. I felt a mix of apprehension and excitement! Betrayed by my own body! The stranger must have stooped down as I could feel his breath in my ear as he spoke. He said I could choose to leave or I could stay and play and enjoy the thrill of maybe being discovered in the changing room sucking a stranger's cock dry. Just those words made me tremble with excitement. He asked whether I was staying. I nodded. He asked me my name.

"Well, Helen, you've been a bad girl. Show me how good you are at sucking cock and I might forgive you!"

I gingerly moved my face towards where I thought his cock would be. I could smell him. It was alien to me to smell another man. Julian and I had met when we were still teenagers. The man told me to lick the precum off the tip. He then held my head and guided his semi erect cock into my mouth. I sucked on his cock, feeling it becoming more erect and relishing having that effect on this stranger. I licked his cock excitedly holding my tongue wide and flat. The saliva on his cock was rubbing all over my face and I loved it. I was drooling and feeling my own mounting excitement. He pulled away and told me to lick his balls which I dutifully did. He still had hold of my hair and manoeuvred my mouth back onto his big cock. He felt so good in my mouth. I began sucking on him again, taking him as deep as I could, going faster, sensing he was nearing climax. I heard a low groan escape from the stranger, felt his cock twitch and pulse, cumming in my mouth. I hungrily swallowed his cum. He ordered me to make sure he was thoroughly clean and dry, using my tongue. I was so aroused by the whole experience and hoped for more but it wasn't to be. He untied my makeshift blindfold and untied my wrists, passing the ties to me. I quickly bundled them back into the bag. I had forgotten about Zoe and where I was while caught up in the moment. I couldn't believe I had just experienced my fantasy for real.

As I looked into the changing room area, Zoe grinned at me and pointed at her phone and put her thumb up. She had filmed me. I grinned at her and left the changing room with her, without taking a backward glance.

Julian and I are still not getting on too well but he loved his new ties. I smile to myself when he wears them, remembering how the stranger used them on me. Now I just hope my newest fantasy can be played out for real!
ShadyWelshLady is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShadyWelshLady for this post:
Old 06-10-2021, 07:15 PM   #2
openmarriageohio

Loved it! There is something about changing rooms. The exhibitionist in me loves the idea. Thank you for sharing.

Dislikes: Pain, bodily fluids, family

KIK: openmarriageohio
openmarriageohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:12 AM   #3
ShadyWelshLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmarriageohio View Post
Loved it! There is something about changing rooms. The exhibitionist in me loves the idea. Thank you for sharing.
You're welcome and thank you for the feedback. It's very much appreciated. Hopefully, I will write more when I find time.
ShadyWelshLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blow job, dominant, exhibitionism, risky, stranger