Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-14-2021, 02:34 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Alarm Semi-Public Swimming Pool Dare

This dare is intended for people who live somewhere with a semi-public swimming pool, without lifeguards or staff. So, for example, the pool in the courtyard of an apartment complex. It could also work with a swimming hole in nature or the like.

Yes, I realize what time of year it is... but some pools are heated still, and some areas are still warm enough. Plus for the southern hemisphere, it's just ramping up!

Whatever time of day you feel like, go for a swim wearing your normal swimwear. Choose your time carefully! You'll want a time when it's likely you'll be alone in the pool area at some point, but also when it's likely someone will come around sooner or later.

Get in the pool and swim a while. If there are others in the pool, well... you'll just have to be patient! Oh and... no peeing in the pool! No matter how long it is, or how bad you have to go, you just have to hold it.

Now, at some point, everyone else will go away... or maybe you got lucky and started off alone. Either way, the real dare starts once you can't see any other people around you.

Take off your swimwear. All of it, so you're completely naked. Wrap/squish it up into as tight a ball as you can, but try to leave enough water in it that it's fairly heavy.

Now pick a direction, whatever direction seems cruelest other than toward the building's roof... and chuck it as hard as you can, as far as you can, preferably so it lands somewhere very inaccessible from within the pool. Behind a fence, across a walkway, etc.

And now... heheh, well now you're stranded naked in the pool. You are not allowed to just nip out and get it yourself except in extreme emergency!

Instead, you are to wait until someone sympathetic-looking comes along. Do whatever you must to get their attention and call them over to the pool. Then explain to them (you may hug the side of the pool for cover if you wish) that some kids pulled a prank, pulled your suit off, and tossed it somewhere that way, and beg them to help you by going to get it for you.

Most people will probably just help, but if they need a bit of extra coaxing, you could offer to come away from the edge so they can see you, if they're willing to help. If they agree, let them get a good look at your naked body in the water. If they ask for anything more in exchange for their help, that'll be up to you whether to comply with their wishes, or to wait for the next person to come along.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-15-2021, 06:47 AM   #2
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Really good one to do

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:06 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
Really good one to do
Thanks! Will you do it? Or have you already done something similar? Tell me about it!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-15-2021, 09:02 AM   #4
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Thanks! Will you do it? Or have you already done something similar? Tell me about it!
I will do it....
Have done similar but not exactly like it

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more

Snapchat-sumatisen44
Old 10-15-2021, 02:35 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
I will do it....
Have done similar but not exactly like it
Can you write up what happened in the similar dare? If you're willing, try to evoke imagery and emotion, to let readers kind of experience it vicariously through your words.

Old 10-29-2021, 07:29 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

No swimming pool, I'm on a stairway above a boardwalk.
It is night and the boardwalk is linked with lights.
I'm in only a skirt, shirt and shoes.
There are a few people still walking, so I have to plan this.
Ok, get undressed and hold the clothing over the rail. With nervousnous, I drop the clothing.
I stand in shock with what I just did.
It will be bad if the clothing is discovered before I get to it.
Even worse if someone sees me retrieving the clothing. Im about 12 feet above the clothing and head down the stairs. Pick up the mini skirt and put it on.
Was I spotted, not sure, but down the walk way a couple is heading my way. I head up the stairs in hopes of avoiding them.
Old 10-29-2021, 07:58 PM   #7
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Can you write up what happened in the similar dare? If you're willing, try to evoke imagery and emotion, to let readers kind of experience it vicariously through your words.
I will try to describe and put a write up

Snapchat-sumatisen44

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced nudity, lost clothing, semi public nudity, swimming pool, swimwear