Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2016, 02:45 PM   #16
thatgirlhypno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Well I hope you know the correct way to get iccy hot off, if not don't do this. Put iccy hot on both your nipples and clit, and of course asshole, and do your work out, time it and see how long you last. Full report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Try edging in the steam room.
If you're subtle, hand under a towel and no one too close, it should be possible for you.
If you get the steam room alone, you should cum in there.

Okay guys, so I did these last night... I put toothpaste on my nipples, clit and asshole before my workout, and let me tell you it burned. (Asshole was by far the worse part.) I had to wear a thick sports bra and black t-shirt because I was nervous people could see the toothpaste through it. 😂 I lasted my whole hour and a half, although I didn't do my kickboxing, I tried one kick and it just rubbed everything the wrong way, so pain.
I was blessed with nobody in the steam room so I put my hand under my towel, and I had to be carful that the top part didn't fall down, as you could see toothpaste still on my nipples. I was able to cum, and it was a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure. The only downfall was trying to keep my climax quite... 😂
After I went as normally to the shower, removed the toothpaste and went home.

Thanks guys! Keep the tasks coming! 😊😊😊

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:45 PM   #17
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking gym pee fun

try to get functional pants or something spreading the moisture and dribble during your whole workout, its easy on the hometrainer ... pretend its sweat and totallly pee yourself discreetely, keep drinking ;-)

If you dare dont wash the clothes just dry them for a week

Once it worked out do the same with a plug/dildo/vibe in your pussy or ass
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #18
thatgirlhypno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymlado View Post
Next time you go, again make sure you are ready to pee and follow the same process of doing your whole workout and sauna/steam room whilst needing to pee. Also make sure that you give yourself a deep weggie for your whole workout.
try and subtly edge yourself in the sauna/steamroom. Now this time make sure you hold your pee until you are in the shower. Then masturbate in the public shower without the water running. Once you cum, piss on yourself. Then you can turn the water on and shower. Continue your day with a weggie
I did this in the AM! So thanks! I started out really needing too pee, and with a horrible wedgie. I wore a long shirt so luckily nobody (I hope) could realize I had a wedgie. Haha. I went into the sauna, with just my towel on, unfortunately there were 3 other women in there... I did edge eventually, but it took about 15-20 minutes and a lot of low key rubbing, I don't think the other ladies realized. They probably just thought I was weird.
I went into the shower after, 5 of the showers were in use... So I don't think anybody heard me as I masturbated and came. I just used my fingers on my clit and rubbed to a climax. After, like the dirty slut I am I peed myself. That was nerve racking, I was really worried the girl in the shower next to me would look under and see what I was doing. But if she did she said nothing!
After I continued my day with a really annoying wedgie, of my black lace thong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
You should make it a habit/rule to pee only under the shower!
I will attempt to do this! However I drink a lot of water, and pee A LOT so I don't know how probably this is- I'll let you know how it goes tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
just before your workout write "slut" on your stomach, "whore" just above your pussy, and "cumslut" on your back. hope that no one sees you. have fun.
This I did as well this am, I wore long shirt to cover up... I don't believe anyone saw the writing... But I loved it, very humiliating having slut, cumslut, and whore written on me while at the gym...

Thanks everyone I'll try and get caught up tonight and tomorrow with the rest! Thanks! 😘

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thatgirlhypno for this post:
Old 03-06-2016, 03:30 PM   #19
boy toy
getDare Sweetheart

spank yourself 100 times before going so you will have a nice red ass, and give your self a wedgie, during your workout. then go to the sauna, and rub yourself untill you are soaking, dont edge or cum, just get realy wet, try to make it soak through your towel.
go to the shower, and masterbate for the duration of the shower, you can edge but don't cum. when you get to your car, you can cum as much as you like, but only by humping.

my pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77316

my toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77360
Tumblr URL: loveboytoylove.tumblr.com[/COLOR]
"dottie has little tits"

bdsmtest:https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2356056
dicks sucked: 1
i love cocks, please send me dick pics. on here and on kik
boy toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #20
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Put on a diaper just before you go to bed and pee in it before you go to sleep. In the morning, don't pee yet, but do so while walking into the gym and saying hi to the personnel.

Then the choice is up to you (and probably depending on who is in)
-remove the diaper and go do everything as usual
-keep the diaper on and do everything as usual (well, you may need to change your workout type, to avoid being caught); only dispose afterwards.

-->If you want more chance of privacy at the gym, you can also do this dare in the evening; wearing the diaper during the day rather than during the night...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #21
Libertiner

Edge once under each shower. If the water is on, you have to look into the wall (away from the opening); as soon as the water is off, you can turn as you wish. When you have completed all the edges, you can have an orgasm anywhere you like in the gym, but you have to keep saying "I'm a filthy cumslut" out loud whilst cumming.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:45 AM   #22
Dubiousx

This might draw some attention but give it a try.

Don't cover up with a towel, just carry it. Or only have it wrapped around the waist.

In steam room/sauna either sit on your towel with out covering up anything else or have it up high covering everything except it should just barely cover your pussy.

In the shower don't close the door/curtain, face out and rub your clit till you cum. Don't stop if anyone happens by.
Dubiousx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:03 AM   #23
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Do your workout in a skirt (above the knees) and no panties.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #24
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Go to the gym with a bra connection wedgie. Wear it through your workout. (Can wear a long shirt or hoodie to help hide it) When you go to shower, you may then undo it, in the locker room with your shirt off. When you get dressed again after your shower, go back to a bra connection wedgie. Don't try to hide it. Just do it as a normal part of your getting dressed routine.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, humiliate me, semi public nudity