Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2022, 04:50 AM   #1
quickStory
Account Banned

Default Last round of the gameshow

Note: The following story will focus mainly on humiliation and may contain some spelling errors. I really put effort into this and I hope you will appreciate it. Let me know what do you think about it

A voice interrupted the silence "Welcome again. Out of 30 players here we have the last two players that weren’t able to win any challenge so far” The crowd cheered. The host cleared his throat “Analyzing what these two women said about themself we have prepared something really interesting for the humiliation round this time. Annick, Jennifer please open the door in front of you and take off your blindfold after you have closed the door behind you.
I found myself in a dark room. I can’t see anything. I was wondering what the last round would be about. I suspected that would be something sexual because all the man was eliminated while me and this other woman were the only ones left. The idea of doing a sexual challenge was actually really exciting for me. I never did something daring because I’m pretty vanilla on that side, plus I really didn’t have any other choice, the collateral for not completing the game was too high for me to repay.
After a few seconds the host interrupted my thoughts “As you know dear viewer this is a special episode, the player will have a better prize, BUT there is a bigger collateral too this time. In fact this time the challenge will be harder and the fact that the previews challenge was actually really strength oriented is not a case. That’s because we hoped that we will have two women to do an idea we were planning since long time”
At this point I was very anxious about it. What would they ask us? To stay naked or to have sex with other people. Oh god
“We are sorry that the player this time has to face a so harsh challenge so we thought a solution. Actually three. The player that would complete the challange without lose won’t be recorded except for her face during the challenge. Number two the prize would be doubled for the winner of this round. And last there will be a bonus round that will allow the player to gain a huge advantage over the other player. But no more talking, now I will illustrate to you the rule of this round. Lights on”
The light made me blind for a few moments and I had to close my eyes. When I open them again I saw a toilet. I was shocked and I couldn’t understand what was that for
“We thought about the ultimate humiliation. See a person in her most private moment. Each player has to sit on the toilet and every time you hear this sound” a very loud siren sound breaks his words “ the player has to drink a shot of laxative. The first player that couldn’t resist her natural urge lose”
“What?!? They really expect us to do something so gross” I thought.
“Ok so now we’ll give some time to these players to complete this optional bonus round. The player who accepts it will receive a substance that will contrast the laxative effect but at the same time will make the player way hornier. Stay tuned”
A display on my left turned it on. That was something written on it “Drink the shot to start the bonus round or toss it in the toilet and flush if you don’t want to participate. The tape of this bonus round won’t be shared except if you lose the game”. I thought about the possibility to lose and I chose to accept. I drank the shot. The text on the display changed “Touch yourself until you’re wet. You can take some time to wait until the substance will have an effect on you” I took that time to cry. What a horrible game I chose to play. But I couldn’t do anything more than to accept to play it, I had no other choice. The more I thought about the game the more hot it sounded. I found myself touching myself without thinking about it. I raised my fingers. Wet. “Challange completed. Next challenge: spread your pussy and smile at the camera” I used my state of arousal to force myself to do that pic. I spread my pussy and made a really embarrassed smile at the camera. There was a text on the bottom of the display that said “spread it more”. I tried to spread my pussy more but the text won’t go away. When I reached the point I can’t spread it more the camera clicked, then really quickly zoomed on my private area, I heard another click .I was impressed on how clearly every inch of my, until that moment, private part, was visible in the second picture that now was displayed on that screen. Another text appeared on the screen. “wear this belt, and edge yourself” I did exactly what was written. I wore the belt and start masturbate to cum as
quickly as I can, I have to say it was very easy to get aroused. I was even moaning loudly when a text popped out with a count down “Get dressed”. When the count reached the 0 I could hear the audio from the studio again
“Oh, the players can hear us now? Great. Ladies take a seat on the toilet and remember only your face will be visible”
On the same screan it appered the live picture of me: Front, Left, Vagina (hide), Anus (hide). The last ones have to be the ones that the viewer can’t see… For now at least. I was impressed the picture was so clear and in the toilet there was even two flash led to make my hole as visible as possible. A wave of fear passed through my spine and that made my asshole wink. I saw that on the screen.
“ready… go”
I heard a water sound. There was a tube that was pouring a liquid in a glass. I was surprised that I didn’t noticed that shelf with the glass before. The siren rang and I drank the liquid as fast as I can. The count down on the screen showed the number 4”.
“Ok great but that was just the beginning”
Again I head the siren sound. I drank the liquid. That happed 4 times again before we had a break. Siren, drank the liquid and wait the siren again. I didn’t felt that much different after even if I was starting to feel the effects.
“Ok girls. Let’s have a little break why don’t you talked about your bonus round meanwhile. Starting with jennifer, how it was for you”.
I could see her face on my display that was transmitting the live program “Well that was really embarassing. I actually tried to embarass myself as much as I could so I would be motivated to win this game even more”.
She continued to talk for some minutes more but I didn’t really hear what she was saying because I was starting to felt the effect of that laxative.
“what about you Annick? Did you enjoyed it?”
I wasn’t paying attention. “what?” I replied
He laughed. “I said did you enjoyed your bonus round?”
The siren rang again. “Not really. But I did it anyway” I said while drinking
“Come all the troupe saw you having fun, you can stop to lie now”
“Ok ok I had…” The siren again “I actually had some fun”
“We can see on the screen right now that you and your opponent have a certain level of arousal right now. We know it thanks to the sensor on your belt”
My belt? Yeah now it makes sense why I had to wear it! “Yeah, I have to admit that this sense of fear actually made me a little bit horny too” I said while I was really struggling
“We are glad that you girls are enjoying yourself too. But now we have to continue so you girls will have another 5 shot series”
I drank my first shot but I was on the edge. I didn’t know how still I can hold it. After 5 shots I was at my limit
“Wow you two are amazing. We didn’t think that you both could still be in the game. SOOO another 5 shots”
I was going to trying to reach my drink while I had a little moment of weakness and a turd went off my ass.
“We have a loser. Congratulation Jennifer”
It was really embarrassing being see my face and ass on the screen. The cameras pointed to the people in the studio that was watching my holes as well. I wanted to bury myself alive but on the bright side it was just a little turd so it wasn’t too bad. It was almost invisible at the point that I even required to hear the little splash to actually noticed it.
I didn’t had the time to finish that thought because I was interrupted by the feeling of the belt suddenly tightening. I tried to resist while watching the screen with a split view of my agonizing face and my asshole. Than it happens. I shat hard. I saw it on the screen, witnessing to my humiliation while the belt was ensuring all my body waste would be expelled for people's fun. Everyone saw it. I probably peed too I don’t remeber it anymore. What I clearly remember is my pussy and my, now dirty, asshole live on the big screen in the studio and the face of the people. The belt didn’t stop until all the excrement was out of my body. The whole process actually toke more than half a minute. It was clear that the main goal was to make me feel without dignity, in fact never in my life I felt more humiliated.

That was many years ago, and thank God I never heard anyone I know mention that show. I suppose was a very exclusive show for rich people or something. I still found myself thrilled when I think about it and my, now, husband understand the situation and didn’t leave me, he even force me to watch it while I was bonded in one of our sessions. It was really hot to see a younger me in that humiliating situation
quickStory is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, gameshow, humiliation, scat