Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-23-2024, 09:48 AM   #1741
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Tie up your cock and tie your balls so they are seperated, put an apple in a tube sock or a long sock. Grab the top of the sock and get it swinging in a circle so it can come up and hit your balls. Make solid contact 20 times, dont count it if you dont hit both balls. Next edge 10 times using icy hot or toothpaste and squeezing your balls. While you ruin your orgasm 10 more hits to your balls with the apple in a sock, and finally 10 rubber band snaps to the top and bottom of your shaft and head. Hooe thats exrtreme enough!

I only have 1 ball, but don't go easy on me

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 05:39 AM   #1742
gijser

Kneel in front of your toilet with the seat and cover up and position your balls on the toilet brim. Next from 5 inches up let the seat drop onto your balls followed by the cover. Repeat this 10 times.!

after that get something heavy and position it at the end of the rim, edge 10 times and slowly slide it closer to you.

after that you can cum

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:38 AM   #1743
gijser

bumping this one

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 11:40 AM   #1744
dirtyballs

I want you to take a shoelace and tie two minimum 1 liter bottles to your balls and leave them open. Insert 10 big ice cubes inside your ass and take a shower. Keep the water running for all that time except a short break of two minutes where you are allowed to clean yourself with shampoo.

The water will fillthebottlesslowly.Shower is over after 15 minutes OR after the ice melted OR when the bottles are full.

Likes: CBT, Feet, bondage, BDSM, pee, spank, spit, armpits,...

Dislikes messy, semi-public, slight messy, long denial, bodywriting,

Limits: Blood, other persons, face, permanent, ilegal, social suicide, needles, feminization, public,

Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm
Regular Toilet and Staff on Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

PM

http://bdsmtest.org/r/xqbbgzvZ
kik dirtyballs00
dirtyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM   #1745
Bustmyballz0

It’s time to clean your balls, take a bowl and add in a spoonful of hot sauce, a squirt of toothpaste, and some icyhot. Then fill the bowl up with enough water to mix them all together so that you can soak you balls in the mixture for five minutes. After you are done soaking them time to scrub them with a tooth brush for a whole two minutes getting every side of them. Then finally rinse them off in only ten seconds by using ice cold water. Anything left on them after the ten seconds stays on them the rest of the day. Send proof to me on Kik

Kik: bustmyballz0

Likes: ballbusting, cbt, submission, challenges, games, degradation

Limits: permanent, public, blood, family, chastity
Bustmyballz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bustmyballz0 for this post:
Old 04-22-2024, 01:02 PM   #1746
Aussie_Submissive

Tie off your balls around the base so they are stretched and sticking out.
Grab a ruler and slap the tip of your cock 5 times, then your balls 5 times. Keeping going, alternating, for 10 minutes. Make sure each has at least 500 slaps - if not done in the ten minutes, you’ll need to reach 600.

For the next ten minutes, alternate between dropping a heavy book/object on your balls laid out on a table (5 times) and swing a ball in a sock into your balls (5 times). You must reach 50 drops and swings. If not, you’ll need to reach 100.

PM on GetDare
Kik: aussie_submissive2

Likes: Thongs & panties (mine and wife’s), CBT, ball busting, spanking, hidden public, edging

Limits: Messy (poo, piss, diaper etc), family, illegal, obvious public, exposure (photos or videos with face for example).

My PM Dares
Aussie_Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 04:32 PM   #1747
indulgeMe

Get yourself something heavy like a dumbbell or a larger water bottle. Tie it to your balls with a longer string. Get on all fours, so that you can pull the weight over the floor. Put at least two tight clothespins on the tip of your dick and tie the string to your hands, so that it is taught.

Now, pull the weight as far as you can with your balls, without ripping the nipple clamps off. If you make it to 10 meters, you win, if they fall off, try again at least twice
Soft Limits : Humiliation/Degradation, Pee, enema, messy, cross dressing
Hard Limits: showing face, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297
indulgeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:35 PM   #1748
Aussie_Submissive

It’s workout time for balls!

Tie a heavy weight to your balls. Complete the following circuit at least 5 times in ten minutes.
- drop weight from waist height
- 5 low squats
- 5 star jumps
- 5 low squats
- 5 burpees

If you don’t get 5 circuits done in 10 minutes, drop the weight from waist height five times for every missed or unfinished circuit.

PM on GetDare
Kik: aussie_submissive2

Likes: Thongs & panties (mine and wife’s), CBT, ball busting, spanking, hidden public, edging

Limits: Messy (poo, piss, diaper etc), family, illegal, obvious public, exposure (photos or videos with face for example).

My PM Dares
Aussie_Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:51 PM   #1749
dareNovice11

Tie up your nuts. Roll two dice and multiply the two numbers that is the number of times you hit your balls hard. Then, apply a thick layer of toothpaste to your cock and balls. Get a bowl and fill it with ice water. Roll one dice and this will be the amount of times you have to edge. Every time you get close, you have to put your dick and balls in the ice water. At the end of the edging, you have to ruin your orgasm by putting your cock and balls in the ice water.

Kik: pledgeslave1

PM DARES

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Im learning to love edging. Please give me a lesson.
dareNovice11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture