Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Female Female slave needs dares while cleaning

I have to clean the whole house by 5:30 or earlier, after that i also have to shower, give my little brother (2) a bath, and give a bath to a little girl im babysitting (7), and cook, and eat, and feed. I need dares for the whole day. They need to be kind of secretive, so no one notices. I would really like some pee dares, and anal dares.

The biggest thing i have ever fit in my anus is a thin sharpie marker :/, and the smallest is a pen. Im prepared to try something bigger, like a battery, but i only have household things, and if you suggest something, please make sure i can wear it with clothes over. Nothing to big and noticable.

*sorry for grammatical and spelling errors. Done in a hurry.*

Thank you all in advances!
Toys and limits in Sig.

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun

Last edited by Someone0000; 06-12-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: More info
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal insertion, cleaning dare, urine comtrol, virgin