Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2023, 08:38 AM   #16
Johnsmith555

Your next free hour, I want you to strip naked and lay on the floor. You will light the candle and drip hot wax all over your pussy and tits.
Johnsmith555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:23 AM   #17
bornsubby

Thanks for all the added hours and tasks! I have 3 more hours to serve, unless I get sentenced to more time.

I spent the last hour cleaning the floor on my hands and knees. I needed to have my nipples clamped with clothespins during this hour, but I really struggle with clamping, and I managed to do it only for two periods of 10 minutes. It really hurts when I’m moving around. Please feel free to give me some other punishment instead, or I will be able to do other periods of 10 minute clamping with breaks, if I’m able to stay still (maybe it would help to tie me down or distract me with more pain on the other parts of my body).

For the next hour, I have saran wrapped my legs from my knees to my ankles. I will start cleaning the floor again an it will be interesting while I’m bound up like this. It gives me a lot to reflect on with regards my past behavior which has made this punishment necessary.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Limit: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat.
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:41 AM   #18
Louise1
getDare Succubus

How about another hour then and this time as you have spent so much time on the floor, you now stand for the whole hour ... but use the saran wrap or anything else to bind one leg with your thigh to calf so you can only stand on one leg and hop.

No sitting or laying down on the floor for the hour.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:41 AM   #19
bornsubby

I completed the hour with my legs bound together with the Saran Wrap. I finished cleaning the floor so I had to drag myself around. I felt kind of hot - literally, my legs were sweaty and also my cunt got wet and was begging me to touch it.

So I still have 3 hours of my sentence. It seems like every time I see an end to my time, more time is added, which is wonderfully unfair and tormenting.

Now I am wearing my diaper, and I wrapped the chain around me and padlocked myself in. (This gave me an idea for weight loss - being chained constantly around the waist, possibly also trapped in diapers, and forced to reduce the length of the chain by one link each week. But anyway… I digress). I drink a lot of water and coffee so I pee a lot so I think peeing in my diaper in the next hour will be inevitable. To get the diaper on I needed to remove the Saran Wrap so now I am just wearing my diaper and my pissy pajamas, which are still a tiny bit damp. I will clean the shower this hour and continue tidying the cupboards and drawers.

I realized that with my tasks each lasting an hour, it doesn’t give the posters a chance to get me trapped into things - like diapers - longer term. So what I will do is that any time I am put into a new piece of clothing (includes wrap, diapers, etc), I will keep it on unless my next task necessitates I remove it or I’m explicitly told to do take something off. You can also specify if there is anything like that that you want to last longer than the hour so long as it is possible. I hope that helps with more options.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Old 09-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #20
Irock23
Distinguished Member

I will add an hour. Make sure to be going exercise for the whole hour. Burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, 5 min plank.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97666

Likes. Nipple torture, forced Exercise, eating gross food,
Dislikes. Tedious tasks, spanking getting messy.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, videos, illegal
I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Punish me https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432069
I may not cum or touch my dick till April 16, 2026
Irock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:45 AM   #21
bornsubby

I completed my hour in a diaper, chained in. I needed to piss of course. At first, it was a relief, to pee into a thick diaper, given the alternative that I had last night, which was to piss in my clothes and then suck up all the urine. I spent my time cleaning the tiles and bathtub. It’s good to be able to do this deep clean.

I have three hours sentence to serve. For my next punishment hour I need to strip off and drip wax over my pussy and tits. After that, I will have some lunch before logging in and seeing what else is in store for me.

Old 09-16-2023, 01:21 PM   #22
bornsubby

I completed my hour of pouring wax on my pussy and tits. I lit a couple candles so that I had a constant supply of wax. I haven’t done a lot of wax play and I found I actually really enjoyed it. I’ll add this to my likes so people know. I felt really turned on and I was humping the air, but I couldn’t touch, because, obviously, coated in wax. One of the candles was hotter than the other (so I’ll make sure to get that next time), and the wax hurt real nice especially when I managed to get it directly on my cunt hole.

I’m now completely naked, save the wax covering my tits and pussy. My next hour is going to be much harder I think. I need to get tied up and stand on one leg for an hour. I do very little standing (even though I have a standing desk - another bad habit), and I think having all my weight on one leg and hopping around will make it doubly hard. Not looking forward to it, but grateful to be punished.

I have two hours left of my confinement, unless I’m sentenced to more. Sigh, maybe I will be able to wash myself clean and sleep in a bed tonight…

Old 09-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #23
Louise1
getDare Succubus

I don't know what the time is where you are but if this goes as far as 9pm then you should be diapered and as you can't use the toilet after 10pm then you can stay diapered until the morning. (Edit... From your 1st post it's probably around 2pm Saturday now)

If you need another task to get you that far then wrap your dominant hand in a fist with saran wrap so you are one handed for the next hour

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 09-16-2023 at 01:48 PM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 02:57 PM   #24
bornsubby

I completed another hour of punishment. I tied my left thigh to my calf tightly. I used duct tape, instead of Saran Wrap, to make it hold better, and then I started my hour of pitifully hopping about on one leg. So it’s always the way with a stress position, that 5 minutes in, it dawns that whatever the hell those first five minutes are, are only the start of worse to come. At first I was hopping around and wobbling on one leg, but since I couldn’t balance well, I steadied myself against a wall. I’m overweight (and this is because I’ve not been eating healthily) so that added to the punishment. Fifteen minutes in I was shaking and my leg was cramping up. And then a few minutes later I looked at my leg and it was red, even a little purple, to show it was being nicely abused. Then something very humiliating happened. At about 30 minutes the stress was getting to me - I was sweating a lot, and I really needed a shit. I didn’t feel safe hopping to the toilet because of the sweat, making things slippery, so I had to shit on the floor. So now my shit is there on the floor. After that there were moments when it was really hard to push through, and moments when I broke through the pain barrier, and felt quite at peace with my predicament. By the end, there was a nice trickle of sweat running from my ass down the inner part of my right leg, and it was a light brown color from my unwiped ass. That was the hardest punishment so far, even though I thought that drinking my piss and sleeping on the floor was hard before. I’m grateful and I’m hoping that I will have some muscle aches in my leg for a few days because I really like to have reminders of my submission.

It looks like I am still sentenced to be locked in my bathroom. I realized that there was one post earlier to add a photograph of the kink things from my cupboard, where I didn’t count the hour. So I have 3 hours to go, until I am free… maybe. My next hour is forced exercise. I’m very appreciative to the GetDare community for taking the time to punish me.

Edit: it’s Pacific Standard Time here, to confirm the time of day when I’m working through these punishments.

Last edited by bornsubby; 09-16-2023 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Edit to say it’s PST here
Old 09-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #25
bornsubby

I completed my forced exercises. Hundreds of push-ups, burpees, squats and sit-ups. Needless to say, I’m really exhausted now, and very sweaty. I must stink so bad. I was unable to hold my plank for five minutes, sadly. I managed one minute, so please feel free to give me an alternative task or punish me for that, because I should be fitter.

Now I’m naked except for my diaper up, which I really deserve. I deserve to have my toilet privileges revoked because I’m a stupid lazy slut. I will stay this way until I get up tomorrow morning, or until I’m freed - whichever is sooner. My dominant hand is wrapped in a fist for the next hour. I am typing my report with one hand.

Old 09-16-2023, 05:27 PM   #26
bornsubby

I am starting my last assigned hour of being locked in the bathroom. I’m naked, except for a full (piss) diaper. So if no-one posts before then I will be free in an hour.

Old 09-16-2023, 05:42 PM   #27
Irock23
Distinguished Member

Do another hour. You have to run water in the shower but not get in. If you pee yourself do 50 pushups.

For the punishment do a 30 min workout every day till you can do a 5 min plank. PM me when done.

I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Old 09-16-2023, 06:28 PM   #28
bornsubby

I spent what I thought was my last hour resting, having a little nap on the floor, thinking of how I might be free of my ridiculously full diaper, and thinking of a shower, and being clean and comfortable again. But I logged in after my hour was up, rested, and of course it was not to be. So what can I say apart from thank you. Thank you so much for making sure I am properly punished.

I will do my additional hour now. And thank you for my punishment. It is a very good punishment. I love long term punishments that take my time and energy and change me for the better. Since I have a couple of ongoing punishments now, I will make a post to keep track of them all. Thank you

Old 09-16-2023, 06:55 PM   #29
Bondageworld1874

For the next hour u will put on ur padded coat but zip to the back and cuff ur hands to the shower rail and enjoy ur next hour like that
Bondageworld1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 07:00 PM   #30
Irock23
Distinguished Member

For the next hour you should make and drink a smoothie and drink it with all items in your fridge. You have to finish it and have nothing else to eat till the morning

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, cleaning, messy, punishment, toilet