Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
UKdares

Smile First post!

So, this is my first post.

I'm excited to see what dares I get, I need to clean up my room and have til 8PM tonight, it's currently just passed mid day, I need motivation/punishments to get me working, I'm home alone until about 4ish, i've left my likes and limits plus all my equipment in the description, do your worst to me

Limits: Involving others, involving my girlfriend(will do some, she doesn't know I use getdare), anal, extreme public, messy, piss or poo, facebook, permanently damaging.

Equipment: 2 pairs of handcuffs with keys, 1 pair of handcuffs with buckles, collar, lead, gag, ankle restraints, bondage rope, whip, blindfold, anal didlo.
UKdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:14 AM   #2
escalade15

Hi.
If your girlfriend has a sister (if she doesnt replace sister with someone really close to her) start jerking with her in mind, but in your mind she must be your master, keep jerking until you cum, than continue jerking with the same speed until you reach the third orgasm
dislike but might do: extreme pain, bllader control,
off limits: face photo, full public, anything unlegal, blood
PM me some dares please
escalade15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:16 AM   #3
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Clean your room with your hand cuffs on then put the key in a sock and throw it in your room no peaking then you have to find it get free lol.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:53 AM   #4
UKdares

Quote:
Originally Posted by escalade15 View Post
Hi.
If your girlfriend has a sister (if she doesnt replace sister with someone really close to her) start jerking with her in mind, but in your mind she must be your master, keep jerking until you cum, than continue jerking with the same speed until you reach the third orgasm
That's nothing to do with tidying, but I like it! she doesn't have a sister, she has a couple of close friends who are kind of hot, so i'll do this dare after i've tidied up! than you, keep them coming

Limits: Involving others, involving my girlfriend(will do some, she doesn't know I use getdare), anal, extreme public, messy, piss or poo, facebook, permanently damaging.

Equipment: 2 pairs of handcuffs with keys, 1 pair of handcuffs with buckles, collar, lead, gag, ankle restraints, bondage rope, whip, blindfold, anal didlo.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:54 AM   #5
UKdares

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post
Clean your room with your hand cuffs on then put the key in a sock and throw it in your room no peaking then you have to find it get free lol.
I have a folding pair or a pair linked with chain, which would you prefer me to use?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cleaning, home alone, housework, new member