Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2015, 06:24 AM   #1
Nickkay

Default cleaning dares

I am going to clean up my room and later the house. I would like to have some dares, to make it more fun. I am first alone but there is a chance that my sister comes. I will do any dare (within my limits) until my sister walks in. After that it has to be secret.

Would somebody please give some dares?
Limit: Blood, scat, illegal, pic mic and video, other people finding out, hot wax, public, permanent, insert things in ass/pussy, animal, blackmail
I don't have toys and I am not planning to buy them.

If you make a dare that include my limits I will think about it..

Pm dares
Nickkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

You could do the cleaning whilst playing audio hynosis files on loud volume so you can hear it throughout the house. Download the files on a portable device and listen through earphones after your sister returns; if you have saved audio hypno files, that is, and delete the files from your device/s afterwards to be safe.

Last edited by dareisgood4u; 03-11-2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typo
dareisgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:59 AM   #3
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

So at the start and again after each section you will drink a glass of water, no peeing until this task is finished or you'll have to come and ask me for a punishment!

OK, let's start by clearing up any dirty clothes you've left laying about! Strip naked and get down on your hands and knees, now crawl back and forth to the laundry room using only your mouth to transport the laundry! Keep count of how many items there were, you'll need it later!

Next time to tidy up and dust! Back to your feet and tie your wrists together in front of you until everything is back where it belongs and all your room is dusted thoroughly, time how many minutes this takes!

Now the vacuum cleaner! Release your hands, insert anything you wish into your pussy and tie your ankles together instead! Vacuum everywhere that needs it like this and again time how long it takes!

You should be getting quite full with water now but still no peeing yet!

So now the numbers you kept track of!
How many items of clothes were there? Stand yourself in front of a mirror or wall and hold a coin against it with your nose for this many minutes, if the coin drops, start again!

Next, how many minutes did dusting and tidying take? Bend right over and spank your naughty little ass cheeks that many times each!

Last, how long did vacuuming take you? Sit with your legs spread in front of a mirror and continually masturbate for this many minutes! You can only cum when the time elapses!
Enjoy your orgasm and THEN you can go pee!

Have fun and let me know if there are any chores I missed!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:31 AM   #4
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You may only pee in a sink or bathtub until you sister comes home.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cleaning