Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2022, 10:12 AM   #1
dennis_sk

Default Requesting custom training

Under my weird schedule at work and not being able to have an actual Dom/mistress I'm not able to maintain a proper lifestyle.
Also I have enjoyed a lot doing the dares in this site and similar ones but also overdoing them lots of times made me get bored and lose interest on doing them.

So I'm seeking someone to make me custom dares that takes short and long term to achieve them. Having someone to instruct me into training my self is something that will get me inspired again to become a better submissive and a better slave when the time comes.
It can be one person or multiple persons, all comes down in the expertise of the individuals and what they are willing to write me costum training to do.

The training that I'm focusing on is:

Deepthroat training
Not just doing an amount of deepthroats or training for ex amount of time, but actual challenges that will help me insert bigger dildos, holding more time even if I puke multiple times, humiliating and degrading ways that may please a Dom or a master and a variation or mixture of all of them helping me to achieve the goal.

Position training
Positions are essential in a way of discipline, esthetics, training and a language of a sub presenting their self to the one.
My interest in this training is not to learn the positions but to be introduced in scenarios that I'm gonna need to be in the positions.
Examples can be positions for scenarios like punishment, display, training, degradation and humiliation and all short of things that maybe your imagination brings you.
Once I was instructed to clean all the shoes with my tongue and when I finish to go in the living room and stay on my knees, with my tongue out until I was instructed to do something else.
So I'm seeking scenarios or challenges that will help me to achieve staying in positions no matter what, longer time and some predicament challenges that I will have to endure.

CBT
Beside just putting my chastity cage and not orgasm at all for period of times I want to introduce CBT also in my training.
Not just to hit my balls ex amount of time but scenarios that will implement chastity, pain, discomfort all short of things that CBT is about.

Anal training
Anal is something that I need to explore more.
Beside doing some anal training with some butt plugs and some dildos I haven't explore a lot in the subject.
In my training I want to explore scenarios and training in longer period of times, be able to wear bigger plugs and keep them for longer time or all the time, the same with dildos I want to be able to go up in size, anal stuffing and anal gapping.
I'm seeking scenarios to implement training and to achieve bigger insertions or some short of anal use.

Various training
Some other parts that can be combined with all the stuff above can be pain, object insertions, bondage, objectification, humiliation, degradation, spit, obedience and many more.

I have lot's of toys that can be used I'm a male and to the ones that are interested everything can be disgusted with more detail and i can provide additional informations. I hope that one day I will explore the lifestyle fully.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this and feel free to leave me a comment or pm me.
dennis_sk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, deepthroat, seeking, seeking dom, training