Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #1
MWbottom1

Default Dare 2 Dare

I love writing stories and sometimes get a little a carried away. This is my first story for this site, just to test the water and see if it’s the kind of thing you all enjoy.
I’ve reread it and corrected some spelling and grammar, my apologies as plenty of mistakes are bound to have got through. Hopefully they won’t distract from the story.
Warning, the story explores the good work dares can be put to but has adult themes and a little spanking (sorry) don’t read if this might offend you.
Otherwise enjoy Sam’s story!
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.

Last edited by MWbottom1; 03-02-2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Misplaced smiley
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:31 AM   #2
MWbottom1

Dare 2 dare

An hour had passed and the crisp spring afternoon was drawing to a close. Sam sat on a hard wooden bench over-looking the university athletics field, his dark blue lever-arch file, crammed with his biology revision notes, lay across his lap. It wasn’t Krebs cycle that had been on his mind this afternoon though, once again he had sat with a perfect view of Emma.
Emma was not the classic social media idea of the perfect girl, she was shorter than most, not fat but certainly wasn’t skinny, and under her white T-shirt bounced only the suggestion of breasts. But as she practiced her javelin skills, throw after throw, Sam grew more and more obsessed with the girl before him. As he watched her bottom, a peach in tight navy Lycra rise and fall as she sprinted ahead of her next throw, Sam didn’t notice the foot steps of Sarah approaching. If fact the first he knew about it was the crack as her folded newspaper clouted the back of his head, “Hi Loser!” she called as she landed heavily beside him, “whatcha doin?”
For the third time this afternoon Sam had caught Emma’s gaze and as he returned her smile his head had fallen to study his notes, his cheeks burning hotter than the sinking sun.
Sarah looked across the field, “Ah!” she mused, knowing, “so has Emma tossed YOUR Javelin yet?”
Sam slammed his folder closed and stood slowly walking away, “idiot!” he called to his best friend. Sarah chuckled and followed after him. As they walked along the crumbling lane, towards the shops, Sarah decided that she wasn’t going to let it lie, “I could get you in her pants you know?... for a price!”
Sam had learned to pay little attention to Sarah’s schemes, however with the subject tearing his heart, he decided to at least humour her.
“And just how will you manage that”, his tone conveying his lack of faith.
Sarah turned, walking backwards in front of him, “you just have to complete three tiny little dares for me!” Sarah turned and quickened her pace leaving Sam behind.
While he had no faith in Sarah’s ability to actually achieve her promise, he knew better than to ignore her, he sprinted to her side and as casually as he could asked, “So what do I have to do?”
Sarah winked and smiled, “Come on Monkey boy!” she called.
The pair strode down the high street, the rush hour traffic noisily filling the road beside them. Nothing was moving and it would be sometime before their bus back to halls made it through. Sarah suddenly drew to a halt and turned to face the off-licence beside them. “Dare 1, I’m going to talk to the cashier, while I do you need to ‘acquire’ us a little drinkie each!” Without giving time for Sam to comment Sarah had pushed the door open, a little bell ringing to announce her presence. She strode purposefully down the aisle, and was soon confidently chatting to the man behind the counter, as only she could. Sam sighed and entered.
It was a couple of minutes before he joined Sarah at the desk and clinked the box of four bottles of lager down on the wooden top.
Beer paid for, the pair walked the 100 metres to the bus stop and sat on the cold metal bench.
Sarah broke the silence, “Fallen at the first hurdle mate, not only had I hoped for something stronger, you weren’t supposed to pay for it!”
Sam sat still for a moment before unzipping his bag and reaching inside. It was his turn to be smug as he pulled out two half bottles of liquor, clinking them gently as he handed them over. “My apologies,” Sarah gave graciously as she studied the bottles, “but whiskey? Really? Never mind, it’ll do.”
The bus pulled up, its doors hissing open angrily. She pocketed the bottles as they climbed on board and squeezed through to the back seat.

As the bus rumbled away Sarah dug out the bottles and handed one back to Sam, “Dare 2, you need to drain this before we get back to the hall, without the driver spotting you and kicking you off!”
Sam looked at the bottle, this wasn’t his idea of a good time but he’d accepted the dare and felt that he had to keep up his end of the deal. He grasped the white lid, twisted it loose and lifted the bottle to his lips. The warm liquid bit into his palate as the first swig went down, his throat burned and the strong fumes irritated his nostrils sending him into a coughing fit that almost made him spill the bottle. For the second time Sarah chuckled, “That’s okay, it’s all for a good cause!” The second gulp went down more smoothly.
Sam had a quarter of the bottle left as their stop came into view. He had no option but to tip his head back and drain it. As they stood to leave the bus, his head was already swimming, their progress not helped by the swaying of the vehicle.
Sam staggered across the lawn to the hall, Sarah occasionally pushing him upright, “You really can’t hold your drink!” she teased. They headed to Sam’s room and after fumbling for the key he collapsed on his bed, Sarah stood, shaking her head but with a satisfied grin on her face.

After twenty minutes and a large glass of water, Sam was still tipsy but was at least sat up and talking. Sarah then played her final card. “Okay, you know Mrs Payne?” Each of the halls of residence had an adult Warden who lived on site. They were responsible for the young adults staying there, playing a pastoral role. They usually were lecturers in the University, often visiting from overseas.
“Of course I do!”
“Well have you heard the rumours about her and Mike Downy?”
Sam has heard, but didn’t really believe them, the suggestion was that Mrs Payne had caught Mike drunk (which wasn’t permitted within the halls) and rather than having him kicked out, which she was supposed to, had offered him a spanking as an alternative, an option he had taken up.
Sarah saw the doubt in Sam’s eyes, “Well it’s true, his best friend Matt told me. So dare 3, I want you to go to her room, knock on the door and when she answers ask her for some... erm... toothpaste!”
Sam tipped his head to the side. Normally he would have refused point blank, but the alcohol was paying with his mind, he was enjoying the risk and he was suddenly feeling more confident about his future with Emma. A nagging doubt kicked in, “What if it’s not true, and she kicks me out?”
Sarah thought for a second, “Then I’ll tell her everything, even if that gets me into trouble.”
This was enough to convince Sam, and by that he was up.
“Before you go, there’s a second part to the dare, you need to let me know when she plans to spank you and where!”
Sam grinned and left the room, “What have I done?” Sarah thought as she slowly shook her head, making her way out and back to her dorm.

Sam’s head was clearing, which was good news as the staircase he descended was made of stone and was quite slippery, he made his way to the main building and the flat belonging to Mrs Payne. His fingers tapped a simple tune on the wooden door and moments later it swung open, “Yes Samuel?”
Mrs Payne was a tall and well built lady in her mid fifty’s, her greying hair was tied up tightly in a bun and her straight navy skirt and cream blouse gave her a school mistress appearance. Her accent was European but Sam had never been able to place it.
“Mrs Payne...” he mumbled, but the rest of his words were cut off.
“Have you been drinking?”
This time he only managed to open his mouth...
“You absolutely reek of alcohol, get inside at once”
The strong lady almost pushed him through the door, he found himself sat on a worn, dark red, velvety sofa, Mrs Payne stood over him.
He was given a formal dressing down with the basic message being, ‘drinking was not permitted,Sam knew this, he should pack his belongs and leave by the weekend.’
Shoulders hanging Sam began to trudge to the door under Mrs Payne’s watchful gaze, his hand rested on the handle when he was stopped by firm words from behind him.
“Wait Sam, there may be another way...”
Sam turned and looked into Mrs Payne’s gaze. “I don’t want to have to kick anyone out of their room Sam, but you have done wrong and you do need to be punished! It gives me no pleasure I assure you but if you were to submit to a bare bottomed spanking, like a naughty little boy, then maybe I could forget what I’ve seen?”
Even in his current state Sam didn’t believe the ‘no pleasure’ comment, but this was why he was here, the words “Yes Miss” tumbled from his lips.
“Good, I’ll see you back here at 7pm, don’t be late”

Sam reported the events to Sarah, “You understand Sam that I’ll need evidence! So I will be at Mrs Payne’s window at 7 to see for myself, make sure that you give me a wave!”
This was the least of Sam’s worries, he spent an anxious couple of hours before he left his room to face a fate he hadn’t suffered for at least 8 years, when he was 10.
Arriving at Mrs Payne’s door he stood quietly for 2 minutes, not wanting to knock until his watch had definitely click past 7. His knuckles repeated their tap from earlier. Mrs Payne hadn’t changed but to Sam she seemed somehow taller and more powerful. Nothing in the room was different, except on the wooden table in the corner sat a large white plimsol and a thin wooden stick.
“Right Sam, you can put your trousers on that chair then I want you bent over the arm of the sofa, bottom towards the window. Sam unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them fall, he then took a minute to fold them neatly. He then lay across the sofa, his elbows resting on the faded seat cushion, his toes in their short navy socks resting on the dusty wooden floor. Mrs Payne reached for the waist band on either side of his underpants pulling the light grey briefs halfway down his thighs, “You don’t need these”
Sam felt incredibly vulnerable as a cold bony hand rested gently on his left butt cheek, “First I’m going to give you 100 hand smacks, 33 here and 33 here...” her hand moved to the right buttock, before lying across the middle of his bottom, “then 34 here.”
Without warning the smacking began, her hand clapping against his cheek quickly began to sting but the pain didn’t build too much, he soon realised he’d be sore but okay. It was at that point he remembered Sarah, he turned his gaze to the window, his view looking beyond the fast arm of Mrs Payne and into the eyes of... not Sarah, he couldn’t believe it, it was Emma, a shocked and surprised look on her face. Sam faced forward, his face glowing as red as his freshly smacked bottom.
“Okay Sam, now you’ll get the same with the slipper, 33, 33 and 34!”
Sam didn’t care, the image of Emma’s face was burned into his mind. It was hard to focus though as the plimsol began its work, it fell hard against Sam’s skin, feeling much heavier than he expected, by 10 whacks he was sure he could take much more, his toes stretched out, scrabbling against the slippery floor lifting as his legs straightened in a vain attempt to escape the pain, it was only knowing the total number of smacks that got him through it, mentally counting the number of swats to the grand total, he was crying out for each of the last few. What a sight this must be for Emma, if she was still there. A quick glance confirmed she was, but she looked like she was enjoying the spectacle now or at least was mesmerised by the events.
“Right, finally Sam, 6 strokes of the cane!”
Sam had of course heard of this punishment but had never expected to feel it, in fact he was about to object when he heard a whoosh followed by a crack and a hot line burnt across his bottom. It hurt so bad, but he knew he could manage this. He lay there for the last 5 strokes, knowing the torment was over.
Mrs Payne pulled his pants back up and told him he could put his trousers back on. “Don’t let me need to thrash you again young Samuel or you’ll get double!”
“No Mrs Payne, thank you”
Sam hurried out of the door but lingered a few minutes in the corridor, worried that Emma may still be about. Eventually he crept out into the dark yard.

The place was deserted; but as he started to stroll forwards there was a rustle from the bush behind him, “Hey you!”
He close his eyes and turned, opening them slowly to see Emma, arms folded, still in her T-shirt and shorts, “WHAT was all that about???”
“It’s along story,” began Sam, “what were you even doing there?”
“That’s quite an unusual tale too, you know you friend Sarah? She came to see me and took me for a coffee. She said she wanted to challenge me to a game of dares, she’d said I’d enjoy it. I wasn’t sure, but kind of accepted. She gave me these three envelopes...” In her hand Emma clutched three white envelopes, the top one had a large number 1 drawn on it in black felt pen. “The first one said to be outside this window at 7 and to enjoy the view!”
Sam rolled his eyes as he began to untangle Sarah’s plans, “And the second?”
“I guess I’d better open and see!”
Emma’s small hands ripped the end from envelope number 2, she unfolded the paper and read the note to herself before giving a little laugh.
“What...?” Sam gave an embarrassed moan.
Stifling a giggle Emma read the note out, “take this young man home and rub some cream into his sore cheeks!”
Sam blushed again and hung his head. “I’m so sorry, she sometimes gets carried away!” He didn’t know where it came from, his tongue ran away from him but he added, “...and I haven’t even got any cream!”
Emma’s eyes glinted, “I have!” In her hand she held a small bottle of E45 which she shook in Sam’s direction. It seems Sarah had thought of everything. “Come on!”
Emma took Sam’s hand and pulled him off across the yard. Sam couldn’t quite believe it, a few hours ago he had been watching this girl, too shy to even smile to her, now he was holding her hand as she skipped beside him.

Sam knew where Emma’s room was, after all he’d walked past it many times, hoping for the door to open and to get a glimpse inside, it never had. But now Emma slipped the key into the lock and opened the door for him to enter. The room was much the same has his, small, with a single bed, a wardrobe, and desk. It was a little tidier, but a few tops lay on the side and a hockey stick stood in the corner. Sam didn’t know she played hockey too, he wished he’d been able to watch that as well!
Emma stood in front of him, arms folded in much the same way Mrs Payne had, but much much smaller. “Come on then, put your trousers on the chair and lay face down on the bed!”
Sam blushed brighter than ever, not knowing what to do with himself, his hormones took over and he removed his jeans, faster this time, dropping them on the chair and making quickly for the bed, trying to subtly cover the growing bulge in his underpants. This time his pants were pulled down more carefully, “Oh Sam, that looks really sore, you must have been very bad?”
“Erm...” Sam began to answer but was silenced as a cold blob of cream landed on his bottom, two small, soft hands began to slowly and carefully rub it in, Sam buried his face in the sweet smelling duvet, enjoying every moment of the cooling, soothing lotion.
When she was done, Emma rolled Sam, over, his hands automatically reaching to cover his bits, Emma blushed and smiled. “I guess it’s time to read the third dare...”
She carefully pulled out the paper, read it to herself and placed it down on the desk. Reaching across her chest she pulled her T-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, she lay down beside Sam took his cheeks in her hands and kissed him, a Long and tender kiss, when it broke they looked deep into each other’s eyes and Emma rolled on top of Sam.

As their night began, a gentle breath of wind blew through the window and caught the piece of paper abandoned on the desk, the blank sheet fluttered slowly to the ground.
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MWbottom1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk