Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
blackmamba

Default Combined Story

I recently came up with an idea. I will start a story on here and then you guys can reply with the next part. It may or may not work and could take a few tries to perfect however I think it would be interesting to see what we can come up with. If you do wish to post the next part please make sure it makes sense in the story line and try not to create any loop holes.

Part 1-

Tom woke up to the sound of his alarm like he does every morning. He turned it off and stretched. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and hopped out of bed. He looked in the mirror at his half naked body. He was just over 6 foot, slim but toned and had blonde short hair. He readjusted his dick in his boxers before opening his bedroom door. He was usually the only one awake that early in the morning and walked to the bathroom in just his boxers without getting caught. However today was different. As he turned to close his door, he heard someone downstairs. He had forgotten about his sisters school trip. She had woken up early as she had to get to school before her usual time and her friends were already round so that they could walk together. This made Tom rush to the bathroom so that he could get in without being noticed. As he reached for the handle it suddenly twisted and the bathroom door swung open.

Stood in front of him was Olivia. Tom had had a crush on her since the day he first saw her 5 years ago. She was two years older than him and was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had long legs, perfect breasts and dark brown hair. He had almost forgotten that he was in just his underwear for a minute as he stood and stared at her. She was even prettier in her own clothes instead of uniform. She was wearing short shorts and a white crop top. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He didn't move until he felt his boxers tighten. His dick began to grow and he started to blush. Olivia giggled as she saw a tent start to emerge. Tom was frozen to the spot. He had never felt more embarrassed in his whole life. They both heard a shout form downstairs, "Come on Olivia, we need to go!" Olivia winked as she walked past him, stroking his cock with her right hand as she went.

Tom jumped into the bathroom and locked the door. His heart was racing and he couldn't believe what just happened. He tried to wipe it from his memory and got in the shower. He had a quick shower and then dried himself off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and then slowly opened the door. He checked to see if anyone was there but the coast was clear. He ran to his room and slammed the door shut. He could finally get changed and not have to worry. He put on a new pair of boxers and then the rest of his uniform. He finished getting ready and went downstairs. By this point his sister and her friends had all left, but he couldn't stop thinking about what happened. "What if she tells my sister" he thought.

He continued thinking about it on his way to school but once he was in his first lesson it was at the back of his mind. He had history first. He usually sat in the back corner with Sophie, but she wasn't in so he was alone. He had never liked history much, he found it very boring. This meant he spent most of the time with his head on the desk thinking of other things. About halfway into the lesson his teacher put on a documentary about WW2. As always Tom put his head down, but the thought that rushed into his mind was earlier on. He immediately remembered how beautiful she looked giving him a stiffy straight away. This time was different however. He didn't feel embarrassed. He started to enjoy the idea of being caught half naked by his sisters best friend. This made him extremely horny, and he slid one hand into his trousers. He slowly rubbed the tip of his dick which was wet with precum. He gripped the shaft of his cock and started to jerk himself off. He began slowly so that none became suspicious however he soon forgot about his location and picked up the pace. Soon he was fully masturbating at the back of his classroom. He didn't last long before he shot a huge load into his boxers. He didn't move for a minute or so as he got his breath back and then removed his hand form his boxers. He wiped the cum of his hand onto his trouser leg and sat up. As he looked around he was horrified. Everyone in the class was watching him and most of them had there phones out recording...

That's my bit done. If you would like to post the next part of the story make it clear so that people know what to read and try to keep the story going as long as possible.

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to blackmamba for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk