Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel - The Game Continues...

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

This story is a long awaited sequel to my previous effort, "Sister's Sleepover T or D", which at the time of writing this is the most read story on this site - so thank you for all the reads !!

I have had many, many requests to write a sequel, the most recent being today. Therefore I am pleased to announce that the planned story will go ahead.

Firstly a few warnings - this story contains sexual activity that may offend some readers. If you are offended, please read no further ! Secondly, this is fiction - the events, characters and everything else is purely fiction. The character descriptions in this story are fairly vague on purpose - in the original there is further description, however I'd like the characters images to be filled by your own imagination.
Finally, and somewhat unfortunately, the time I can spend writing is limited by 'the real world', so updates will be as and when I can do them.

In the meantime, I have a short summary of the story up to this point... or alternatively check out the full (and very long !) story, "Sister's Sleepover T or D"...

Last edited by Leopard; 04-01-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

PREVIOUSLY, in Sister's Sleepover...

"My sister, Sarah, had a sleepover with three of her friends Bex, Claire and Jo to celebrate her birthday. During the course of the evening, whilst I was playing on my XBox, the girls started a game of Truth or Dare.
I was asked if I'd like to join in, and agreed - unaware of the consequences. As a dare, I had to ask my best friend Ed to come over, and then I had to answer the door naked to him and convince him to stay and join us.
Amazingly, Ed agreed - however he soon turned the tables on the girls - and me too - by daring the rest of us to only take dares. As the dares turn more and more humiliating, we become more and more turned on.

We were unaware that Ed was filming us on a mobile phone, and blackmailed us into becoming his slaves for the rest of the night !
We proceeded to be 'good little slaves' as instructed, but Ed decided that he wanted the 'game' to continue. We were told that, unless we wanted to risk our antics that were caught on film being sent to our friends and family, we would have to agree to answer 'dare' whenever, and wherever, he asked us ! Despite the threat of blackmail, we had learnt a lot during that evening, and looked forward to the continuation of the game with anticipation..."

Last edited by ShinyDemon; 07-14-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
Old 07-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Raging Rob

Eagerly awaiting! (=
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
slave_master

As am I.

After reading this, I have started reading the first story, and it is excellent so far.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so much for the support. I've not had too much time today, but something to get you started...

The Game Continues...

Some time passed following that night without any incident, and this hightened my sister, her friends and my own anxiety. The anticipation that we could be forced to perform embarrasing or humiliating tasks at any moment both thrilled and scared us.
I still was best friends with Ed despite the threat of blackmail hanging over me, and we hung out as much as we ever did, but neither Ed or I talked about that night.

Then one day, out of the blue, Ed whispered to my "Truth or Dare" whilst we were at the watching a movie at the local cinema complex.
We had gone to see the latest comedy film with my sister, Sarah, and one of her friends from her party sleepover, Jo. Ed was sitting at the end of the aisle, I sat next to him, then my sister and then Jo.
The cinema screen was fairly empty, with only around a dozen or so other people scattered around the auditorium.
As instructed, I replied "dare", and my heart began to beat faster...
Old 07-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
cameem
Account Banned

awesome start but a little short.i loved your first story and cant wait to see this progress! good luck!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:56 AM   #7
erick92
Distinguished Member

Glad you are continuing! Thank you so much for bringing the story back!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
John332
getDare Sweetheart

good work, keep it going, good to have you back!
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
Raging Rob

Is it safe to say that I'm already super excited for the next lil installment?
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #10
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

A smile formed on Ed's face, as he said, "Well done.", referring to the 'terms' of our blackmail.

"I dare you to take off your pants and trousers."

Doing a dare like this in the privacy of a house was one thing, but in a public place was a hole new challenge, however I had no choice - although Ed was a good friend, I had little doubt that he would send some of those embarrassing photos to my friends or family.
I kicked off my trainers, then undid the button and zipper on my jeans. Then whilst still sitting, I lifted my bum off the seat so that I could pull down, and eventually off, my trousers and pants at once. My sister glanced across, keeping one eye on the screen, and then did a double-take as she realised what I was doing. She looked at me with a shocked expression, then noticed Ed's smile next to me as she realised that 'the game' was back on.
My pants, trousers and shoes were now at a bundle by my feet. Ed whispered to me, "and the socks", to which I quickly also removed and left them in the pile.
Ed seemed to then carry on watching the film. I found it impossible to concentrate on the movie as I sat there naked, from the waist down. I wondered how people had sat in this chair before me, and how many would after. The seat actually felt comfortable next to my naked flesh, as my erection began to grow, spurred on from this exposure. Surprisingly, the thought going through my head the most was how sticky the floor was under my feet.

After a few minutes Ed leant across again, and whispered, "change places with your sister."
I gave my sister a nudge, and said that we needed to swap seats. With a look of concern she nodded, probably worrying what was going to happen to her.
As I sat in the new seat, Jo looked at me. She had obviously seen what was happening, but still took the opportunity to look at my nakedness up close. I glanced back at my sister who was already pulling off her jeans and underwear. I was surprised to see that my sister had continued to shave her pussy since the night of her sleepover. Ed whispered something to Sarah, who then in turn whispered to me. "He dares Jo to take strip from the waist down too."
Although it was only a whisper, Jo must have heard or been expecting this. Jo was wearing a short skirt, which she took off first. As the light flickered from the big screen, I noticed that she was wearing a red thong which really turned me on. She leaned forward and removed her trainers and little trainer socks, then as she leant back raised her midrift and pulled down her thong in one swift action.
Her body was as amazing as I remembered from that night. She scooped up her clothing, and passed it along the line.

Ed now had a large pile of clothing in front of him, which he picked up. He stood, and moved across the aisle, and left the clothes in the opposite section of seats before returning to his original seat. The small amount of noise caused by his movement caused a couple of heads to turn towards our direction, but they soon returned to the direction of the screen.

The four of us now sat there, three of us naked from the waist down. Ed communicated his next instructions along the line.

"Sarah and Jo, play with Steve. Make him come twice as soon as you can."

The girls wasted no time in starting.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:00 AM   #11
JMChad

mmmmmm i really like where this is going ... keep it up !!!!
JMChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #12
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Exellent start, i am eagerly awaiting this story as your last one was brilliant.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #13
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on its sweet hope he does stuff to the girls
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
ctvette2003

You should submit this story here http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/writ_stor.shtml , you have done a great job! That site has tons of amateur submitted stories and a lot of the are T&D based.

But be sure to finish this one for us!
ctvette2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #15
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Haha yes!!! Finally the sequal! =P Ive been anticipating this like a new movie coming out =]
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover