Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #16
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Lovely story!!

amazing..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #17
ByakkoVixen

Default great

great plot twist, i love this story!
ByakkoVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:53 AM   #18
Swirly

Part 9

“Stop!” said Sal to Jenny and the dog was pulled back and it hopped down onto all fours, licking its lips. Amy looked questioningly to see what was happening. “Get Amy up, she’s fee to go.” Sal stepped forward with her hands on her hips and looked at Kate. In the background Amy was untied and lifted unsteadily to her feet. Her sister, with tears streaming down her face, hugged her tightly; Amy was shaking. The other girls stared disbelievingly at Kate; what had she done? “Come here,” Sal said to Kate.

Kate stepped forward uncertainly.

“You realise the consequences of what you have done?”

Kate’s breathing became rapid as panic set in. She glanced at Amy who was looking back at her questioningly. Why had she done it?

“So be it,” said Sal. “Well, Frenchy, I guess your first time is gonna be memorable after all.” Kate frowned. Her first time? Sal knew she was a virgin. But how? The salon, they had bugged the salon somehow, they heard her conversation. They knew everything. “Happy Birthday, Frenchy,” said Sal.

“Pardon me, Miss, but did you say Frenchy is a virgin?” It was Amy who was standing trembling with her sister’s arm around her.

“What of it?” asked Sal.

“You can’t, I mean, not her first time, Miss, not to that…” and she nodded towards the Doberman.

“It’s you or her,” said Sal indifferently. She looked amused by the predicament, each girl asking to be fucked by the animal to save the other.

Amy looked at Kate for a long time and then she looked to the floor. She kissed her sister on the cheek and walked unsteadily back to the stall and sat down. She looked blankly up at Sal who shrugged.

She nodded to the girls behind Amy who began retying her binds.

Sal looked at Kate hard. “One more word, just one and you’ll be next, do you understand me, Frenchy?”

“Yes, Miss,” said Kate and she stepped back into the crowd. Kate’s eyes met Amy’s across the bandstand. The girl had saved her, she had sacrificed herself for Kate … and now she was going to be… and what’s more it was her choice. She could have just walked away but instead she had chosen to protect Kate.

Kate watched as Jenny began working on stimulating the dog again and soon the animal was on top of Amy and Jenny was pushing its hips forwards again. Kate watched Amy’s face and saw her eyes widen as the inhuman member was eased slowly inside her and Jenny and the dog began moving back and forward, back and forward, Jenny making sure the crooked penis never came out.

Kate closed her eyes and turned away. She pushed through the crowd of girls to the edge of the bandstand and stood with her hands on the wooden railing and looked out at the lake; she had seen enough. She could hear Amy crying behind her and tears welled in Kate’s eyes. She felt like being sick but somewhere deep within her she felt a twinge of hope. She couldn’t think what could be causing it and then she knew. It was Amy and what she had done for Kate, this girl she didn’t know had protected her.

Kate stood listening to Amy’s muffled sobs and felt the warm night air on her face. That could have been me, she thought. Well, she had done what she could for the girl; she at least had tried to intervene, to stop it happening, but in the end it had been outside of her control. That poor girl, she thought and she lowered her head.

A little while later Kate heard movement behind her and when she turned around the girls were filing off the bandstand. It was all over.

She waited as they walked past and then she caught a glimpse of Amy lying naked on the floor alone. She was curled up in the foetal position and she was shaking. Her twin was being led away by the girls, she was hysterical.

Kate waited until all the girls were gone through the trees and all she could hear were the girl’s muffled sobs. Then Kate turned and walked quietly over to her. She sat down beside the twin and ran her fingers through her hair. “There, there, it’s all over,” she said, “It’s all over.”

Sometime later Amy stopped sobbing and her breathing calmed and she just lay there staring at the floor.

Later still she turned to see who it was that was comforting her and Kate smiled at her. “Come on,” said Kate. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” She stood up and gathered up Amy’s clothes and offered the girl her hand. The girl slowly took it and Kate pulled her up and they walked off silently towards the lake together.

They found a clearing behind some trees and made their way to it and stood alone in the darkness. Kate smiled at Amy and started to undress. She threw her top on the grass next to Amy’s clothes and pulled off her trousers. Then, in her underwear, she led Amy into the cool lake. They stood waist high in the water and Amy began to wake up out of her trance and began washing herself. Kate felt she should look away but she found herself watching the naked girl, looking at her small pert breasts and long tanned arms.

When the girl was done she stood staring at Kate, and her eyes stopped at the deep V of Kate’s ample cleavage and she smiled slightly and stepped towards her. Kate tensed up as the girl approached and she looked away.

Amy put her finger under Kate’s chin to lift her head up and she kissed her tenderly on the mouth and then pulled away and smiled. “Happy Birthday,” she said softly. Kate looked up at her and Amy placed her hand on Kate’s hip and kissed her again. Kate stood rigid until it was over and Amy led Kate out of the water and laid down on the grass.

Kate looked down at the girl lying naked before her and suddenly felt embarrassed.

“Come and sit with me,” the girl quietly.

“I’m sorry,” said Kate softly. “I can’t.” She bent down and picked up her clothes and began pulling them on over her wet underwear. When she was dressed she looked back at the girl, her eyes drifting over her perfect skin and her shaved vagina. Then she turned and left.
Swirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:54 AM   #19
Swirly

Part 10

Kate awoke early Sunday morning and lay in bed thinking about the events of the previous night. She thought of Sal’s awful punishment but mostly she thought of the kiss. She touched her lips with her hands as she remembered the tender embrace and pictured the girl’s body. She was shocked, not only by what had happened on the bandstand, but by what had happened afterwards. More and more her thoughts drifted to Amy.

She got up and walked into the bathroom and stood under the shower for a long time, thinking and reliving the moment in her head and for the first time in a long time she felt excited but she didn’t really know why.

Kate had not been ordered to go to the bandstand that evening so she had the day to herself. She found that she didn’t feel lonely. She felt as though she had a friend and she looked forward to seeing her again.

It was some hours before Kate remembered that she was to start her ‘job’ the next day and her heart sank. She pictured the seedy spa and gradually convinced herself that the place would be deserted on a Monday morning. In fact she expected as much during most week days. She told herself that she could do what was needed, she could turn up and hide behind her towel for a few hours. But how many hours? She didn’t even know how long she was supposed to stay. She would ask Tony.

During the course of the day she convinced herself that it would be alright, and that basically she would be spending the day relaxing and getting paid for it. Was she being paid? Do you get paid when you’re blackmailed into doing a job? She didn’t know that either.

That afternoon she found herself looking at the clock and counting down to ten o’clock when she would normally walk off to the bandstand but today there was no need and she felt almost as though something were missing.

After lunch she went to the college pool and swam thirty lengths. At the end of the last length she stopped at one end of the lane and took off her goggles and leaned back in the water and relaxed. She looked to her left, there was a girl looking at her. It was Amy; Kate had been too engrossed in her swimming to notice her. Kate glanced around but they were the only girls there; she smiled excitedly. Amy approached and held on to the side next to Kate and smiled back at her. She was only about a foot away and suddenly Kate felt a hand on her hip again and her breathing became more rapid.

Amy laughed and came closer still and kissed Kate lightly on the mouth and Kate found herself looking around to see if anyone had noticed.

“Amy,” Kate said, “About last night, I…”

The girl giggled. “I’m not Amy,” she said and she smiled and swam away. Kate watched the girl get out of the pool at the other end and didn’t know whether to believe her. Had it been Amy or her twin? Kate smiled. Whatever was going on, she was enjoying it.

When she returned to her locker she found a note sticking out of it. She unfolded it. It read, “In case no one has told you, the bandstand is out of bounds to all us girls Sunday evenings. Sal’s rules - Stay away! You’ve been warned.” The note was not signed and Kate thought that maybe the girl really hadn’t been Amy because she felt sure she would have signed the note with an ‘A’ or in some way marked it.

Kate folded the note up and put it in her bag and wondered what could possibly be happening on the bandstand that she should keep away from it. She shrugged. Just more sick games, who cares, she thought.

At half past nine that evening Kate found herself thinking about the bandstand. Why should she keep away? She could pretend she didn’t get the message, but then the twins might get in trouble. She turned on the TV and glanced at the clock occasionally as it approached the witching hour. At five to ten she turned the TV off and put on her shoes and hurried out the door. She didn’t know what she was doing but she couldn’t keep away.

It was a dry night and the moon was bright. Kate found her mouth becoming dry as she neared the lake. Was this all a trick? Would she be punished if she turned up?
She stood in the trees for a long time watching the bandstand in the distance. It seemed deserted. Then she heard a faint moan and found herself walking towards the structure.

She could hear the moans coming more quickly now, then she thought she heard a man’s voice, stern and aggressive. And then men laughing.

Someone moved behind her and Kate gasped. Both the twins were walking towards her through the trees. Kate looked from one to the other, she had no idea which was which. “We saw you leave the block. Didn’t you get the note?” asked one of them urgently. They really were identical, thought Kate, even down to the dyed blond hair and large blue eyes. She looked at the other girl who had not spoken, was that Amy?

“I had to see,” said Kate quietly. “What’s going on?”

“Come on, we’ll get in trouble,” said the other girl and they tried to lead her away.

“No, please, what’s happening?”

The girls looked at each other. “It’s Sal.”

Kate looked at the bandstand. “What are they doing to her?”

One of the twins shrugged. “Everyone answers to someone. Sunday nights Sal answers to the gypsies.”

“Gypsies?” said Kate.

“Started last month. We were hanging round the place before the semester started. Sal tells us to keep out of it.”

“But why does she do it?”

“To protect the girls. We were there one night and the gypsies came into the college grounds, ten of them. Fathers and sons. They tried to rape a few of us and Sal stopped them. Made a deal that they could have her every Sunday night if they left us alone. They said if she didn’t turn up the next Sunday they’d kill her. They’ve been doing it every Sunday since.”

Kate put her hand to her mouth. “How many are there?”

The girls shrugged, “A few. Come on,” said one of the girls. “Before they see us.”

The three girls walked back through the trees in silence. They stopped outside the accommodation block and Kate said good night to them. She searched their faces, trying to work out which one was Amy but she couldn’t. She looked for a tell-tail sign, a smile, a wink, anything but there was nothing. She felt a little upset as they walked away. Then one of them turned and looked back at her and blew her a kiss and Kate smiled.

Last edited by Swirly; 08-25-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #20
Swirly

Part 11

At nearly midnight Kate was getting into bed when someone knocked at her door. She immediately thought it would be one of the twins, and she opened the door a couple of inches in her underwear and peered round; she was right. The girl stood in the corridor wearing a silk robe and carrying a bottle of wine; she was smiling brilliantly. Her hair looked straighter than Kate had remembered; it had been recently washed. She wore a gold necklace which read ‘Amy’ in scrolling font and Kate knew that was for her benefit. Kate stood back to let her pass.

She came into Kate’s room and looked around; she went to the window and looked out. Kate lent against the wall and watched her; Amy was the first friend to see her room; she was glad. She turned around and looked at Kate. Standing in her underwear just as she had been t the lake the night before.

“So,” she said.

Kate blushed, “So.”

“You could open the wine...” Amy suggested.

“Okay,” said Kate and she took two glasses off her shelf and poured the wine. She felt like she was on a first date but her companion was a girl. She couldn’t quite comprehend what was happening. Was this a date?

Kate looked up as Amy climbed into her bed and pulled the covers over her. She giggled and disappeared from view and threw out her robe and underwear. Then she turned the covers back a little and lay smiling at Kate with her torso covered and her hands behind her head.

Kate swallowed and sat on the bed next to her. “Look,” she said, “This is all very new to me, I just don’t know... I mean, it’s not that I’m... I mean...”

Amy laughed and pulled the covers back to reveal her naked body. Kate put the drinks down and lent over Amy. She looked ashamed and embarrassed, “I don’t know what to do,” she said quietly.

“We’ll figure it out,” said Amy and she pulled Kate’s head down and they kissed for a long time. Kate pulled away and smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear self-consciously and bit her lower lip, waiting for Amy to take the lead again.

Amy wriggled around so she was lying sideways along the bed with her crotch close to where Kate was sitting and her legs dangled over the end. “Do you like what you see?” Amy asked.

Kate nodded and smiled.

“That’s all I needed to know,” said Amy and she looked thrilled. She sat up and kissed Kate again and then she looked down at Kate’s deep cleavage and smiled. Then she reached mischievously behind Kate and unclipped her bra. Kate swallowed as her bra fell forward and her breasts hung down in front of her. Amy looked down at them. “Oh -my -God,” she gigged and she laughed and ran her fingers around the edges of them and then below them and finally came to the nipples and caressed them gently. Suddenly the smile left Amy’s face and she looked very serious and guided Kate down onto her back and slid of her knickers.

Kate swallowed and lay still, naked, for the first time in her adult life in front of another person. Amy moved her hand in between Kate’s thighs and slowly eased Kate’s legs apart and walked her fingers towards Kate’s vagina.

Amy kept her eyes fixed on Kate, making sure Kate was happy with her actions and that she hadn’t gone too far. Kate readjusted herself and slowly opened her legs apart as Amy’s fingers touched her intimately. Kate felt her breathing quicken and her chest began to heave as sensations she had never before experienced attacked her. Amy smiled and climbed off the bed and went to her robe pocket and came back with something, it was a large pink vibrator. She lubricated it with a small tube of something and sat next to Kate. She kissed her full on the mouth and began stroking Kate’s moist vagina. Amy smiled to herself and began pushing her fingers inside Kate. A little while later she removed her fingers and licked them and reached for the vibrator.

Later still Kate laid back and stared into Amy’s face as a rush of energy swept through her body and she quivered and moaned and arched her back as her innocence was swept away.

Amy lent over Kate and they kissed passionately. “I think I love you,” said Amy quietly and then she saw the look of uncertainty in Kate’s face and swallowed. “I should go,” she said in barely a whisper and she put on her robe and hurried out of the door.

Kate remained motionless, staring up at the ceiling, while the words she had just heard danced in front of her eyes and she wept happily and she knew she would never be the same again.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:22 AM   #21
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

this is real good. keep it up. i love how the characters are building.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:35 AM   #22
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

You are doing an amazing job, one of d best i have read on this sight!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

sorry for bumping this. butt, why hasn't this wonderfully amazingly brilliant story being continued?
Old 09-15-2009, 02:40 AM   #24
Swirly

Part 12

It was five to nine when Kate’s taxi pulled up outside Tony’s spa. Despite the events of the previous night she now felt relatively relaxed. It was true that she’d had so many near misses recently (like the cafeteria incident, the dog – Oh my God!) that she was starting to feel invulnerable, but it was more than that. Quite simply it was Amy. She had been so tender, so sweet, so loving, that Kate felt as though she were walking on air and that she was sure nothing could shock her today.

She climbed out of the cab and handed the man his money through the window; she looked up and down the broken street and stepped towards the front door of the building. I should be in class right now, she thought.

The taxi driver glanced at her backside as he put the car in gear, and then he drove away.

Kate pushed open the front door and, despite the heat inside, suddenly felt very cold. She was wearing jeans and a blue jacket over her top. She cleared her throat and tried to walk with confidence towards the booth, show no fear, she thought.

A woman in her fifties with a very lined, sullen face looked back at her through the glass; she held a cigarette in her hand.

“Hi,” said Kate with a crack in her voice. “Is Tony here?”

“Hey, sweetheart,” came the voice behind her. Tony had opened the door to the spa and stood in the doorway. “Didn’t think you’d show. Come on through.”

Kate smiled politely at the woman who didn’t move. Tony rubbed his hands together as though his lucky numbers had just come up. She was more attractive than he had remembered, he thought, that tight little body, the big trusting eyes, the blond shoulder-length hair…

Kate stepped through and Tony let the door go behind her and it slammed shut like a heavy prison door and Kate looked back at it over her shoulder as she was led back down the damp dripping corridor.

“The women’s changing room is in there, sweetheart. There should be towels on the bench, lockers, you name it.”

Kate looked uncertainly at the door. She could hear the murmur of male voices close by. “Er, where do I go?” she asked.

“Once you’re, er, changed?” Tony shrugged. “There’s a door from the changing room into the spa. You know what to do. You hang out with the fellas for a few hours, make them happy, ya go home. Alright?”

“Alright,” she said and she forced a smile and walked slowly towards the changing room door.

Tony stopped outside his office and watched her go in, “Un-fucking-believable,” he said under his breath, and then he walked into his office and looked out on the spa through the big two-way mirror on the wall, a cruel smile upon his lips.

The changing room was basic and unclean. Kate stood just inside the door looking around for a moment before she stepped forward. She picked up one of the grubby looking white towels, they were worn and scratchy but at least they were plenty big enough to hide behind, that was all that mattered. She opened one of the lockers and peered in. Oh, get on with it girl, she told herself. She turned back to the bench and removed her shoes and socks. The feel of the cold tiled floor made the place feel more real to her, and made her more nervous than ever.

She undid her jeans and slipped them off and placed them in the locker, then she took a towel from the pile and placed it close by in case somebody barged in on her undressing (she was thinking of Tony). She glanced at the door and removed the remainder of her clothes and quickly wrapped herself tightly in the towel so that it came up high over her chest. She sighed with relief, now she felt safer.

She placed her shoes and clothes in the locker and closed the door; there was no key. She sighed and shook her head and walked towards the door to the spa. She listened for a moment to the sounds of the men on the other side; how would they react when they saw her? Would they stare obviously, would they speak to her? Kate’s pulse started to race and before she could change her mind she pushed open the door and stepped through the looking glass.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #25
BucsFan

Im glad to have read the next installment. It just gets better and better.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:06 AM   #26
Swirly

Part 13

Judge Marcus McDonald was sitting in a jucuzzi with five other men he didn’t know. He was a tall grey-haired man whose soft body was the result of a distinguished career sat behind a desk of one sort or another. The judge was a regular at the spa, or he had been until a few months earlier when he had grown tired with the whole charade; the tired women behind the bar who teased the customers, that rude little man who looked down his nose at everyone.

The location, surprisingly, was the one aspect of the place he didn’t mind. No one from the circles in which he moved would ever see him here in this seedy little excuse for a spa.

But a funny thing had happened a day or so ago when he had quite given up on the place; he had received word from a friend that something special was happening at the spa this day. And so the busy judge had postponed meetings, cancelled appointments and rescheduled his diary, or rather his secretary had, and he had come back to the spa.

McDonald was considering what a unforgivable waste of his precious time this had been when the peeling white door the barmaids used suddenly opened and a vision stepped through so lovely that he immediately sat up and focussed upon it with the full wait of his concentration. He felt his breathing become shallow as she stood there, wide-eyed looking back across the room towards the jucuzzis.

She was younger than McDonald’s youngest daughter, seventeen or so he guessed, of average height with a slim build. But oh how that towel swelled around her chest, my Goodness, he thought and the curve of her calf and those soft exquisite shoulders. Her features were petite; it was an innocent young face as pretty as ever he had seen in his courtroom, the skin pure and the cheekbones understated, and those heavenly lips.

McDonald looked involuntarily towards the mirrored windows, back towards Tony’s office with new found respect. How had the little man arranged such a thing, how had such a Goddess ended up here?

McDonald realised that it had become quieter in the Jacuzzi, in fact the whole spa seemed to be holding its breath.

The girl’s fingers clung tightly to her towel and she stood for a long moment in the doorway until at last her large eyes settled on the door to the first sauna and she walked self-consciously towards it, opened the door and disappeared inside.

Last edited by Swirly; 09-15-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #27
dareing G

Send a message via MSN to dareing G

This is a really good story keep it up
dareing G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #28
LordDavid79

Great story, keep up the good work! :-)
LordDavid79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #29
molten man