Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-27-2019, 05:38 AM   #31
Kate92
Distinguished Member

This is intriguing, i volunteer myself as a slave.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:55 AM   #32
Jojo246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
This is intriguing, i volunteer myself as a slave.

- Kate
would love to claim you have sent a pm
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:01 AM   #33
Trainer4u

Post Rules for SairaB

Posting my rules for SairaB

A standing rule is that you will send me, every day, a report of at least 150 words describing your day and any actions that lead to earning/ losing points and your total remaining points.

Ways to earn points:

-Edging: 1 point per edge or 2 points per edge if done in a public place
-Keeping your ass plugged: 2 points per hour (max 3 hours per day)
-No bra for the whole day: 3 points
-No panties for the whole day: 3 points
-Barefoot in public: 5 points per hour (max 2 hours per day)
-Cold shower: 1 point per minute or 2 points per minute if fingering ass under the cold shower
- Clothespins on nipples: 3 points per 20 min at home or 6 points per 20 min in public (max 1 hour per day)
- Clothespins on pussylips: 3 points per 20 min at home or 6 points per 20 min in public (max 1 hour per day)
- Physical exercise: 5 points per 30 min (max 1 hour per day)
- Wearing a shirt with the top 2 butons unbuttoned at uni: 5 points per day (no points awarded if you fasten any button while in uni, even if just for a while)
- Wearing a shirt with the top 3 butons unbuttoned at uni: 8 points per day (no points awarded if you fasten any button while in uni, even if just for a while)
- Posting your daily report and remaining points in the Female Slave Market thread: 5 points
- Studing more than 4 hours for exams (per day): 5 points (only during exam season)

Ways to lose points:
- Wearing skirt/ dress/ pants that goes bellow your knees (outside of uni): 5 points
- Any drink except water: 5 points per drink
- Any kind of dessert/ sweet: 5 points
- Any food after 8pm: 10 points
- Peeing more than once within 4 hours: 10 points
- Wearing closed shoes: 5 points
- Orgasm from masturbation: 50 points
- Orgasm from sex: 100 points
- Not calling me "Sir" when addressing me: 5 points (each time)
- No report for the day: 60 points
- Incomplete or short report: 30 points
- Studying less than 3 hours for exams (per day): 5 points (only during exam season)
- Studying less than 2 hours for exams (per day): 10 points (only during exam season)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 08:46 AM   #34
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer4u View Post
Posting my rules for SairaB

A standing rule is that you will send me, every day, a report of at least 150 words describing your day and any actions that lead to earning/ losing points and your total remaining points.

Ways to earn points:

-Edging: 1 point per edge or 2 points per edge if done in a public place
-Keeping your ass plugged: 2 points per hour (max 3 hours per day)
-No bra for the whole day: 3 points
-No panties for the whole day: 3 points
-Barefoot in public: 5 points per hour (max 2 hours per day)
-Cold shower: 1 point per minute or 2 points per minute if fingering ass under the cold shower
- Clothespins on nipples: 3 points per 20 min at home or 6 points per 20 min in public (max 1 hour per day)
- Clothespins on pussylips: 3 points per 20 min at home or 6 points per 20 min in public (max 1 hour per day)
- Physical exercise: 5 points per 30 min (max 1 hour per day)
- Wearing a shirt with the top 2 butons unbuttoned at uni: 5 points per day (no points awarded if you fasten any button while in uni, even if just for a while)
- Wearing a shirt with the top 3 butons unbuttoned at uni: 8 points per day (no points awarded if you fasten any button while in uni, even if just for a while)
- Posting your daily report and remaining points in the Female Slave Market thread: 5 points
- Studing more than 4 hours for exams (per day): 5 points (only during exam season)

Ways to lose points:
- Wearing skirt/ dress/ pants that goes bellow your knees (outside of uni): 5 points
- Any drink except water: 5 points per drink
- Any kind of dessert/ sweet: 5 points
- Any food after 8pm: 10 points
- Peeing more than once within 4 hours: 10 points
- Wearing closed shoes: 5 points
- Orgasm from masturbation: 50 points
- Orgasm from sex: 100 points
- Not calling me "Sir" when addressing me: 5 points (each time)
- No report for the day: 60 points
- Incomplete or short report: 30 points
- Studying less than 3 hours for exams (per day): 5 points (only during exam season)
- Studying less than 2 hours for exams (per day): 10 points (only during exam season)
Thank you sir. I'll do my best to follow them.

Female Slave Market
Remaining Debt: 75

Limits: Pics, Permanent, Public, Scat

Likes: Line writing, Corner time, Bladder Control, Simple Bondage, Nipple Play, Clothing Restriction
SairaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 06:06 AM   #35
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

SexyHoe19 has managed to reduce her debt to me to zero today.
She fulfilled all her obligations and her freedom is well deserved.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 06:31 AM   #36
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

...all right, and here are the rules for RosieMarlowe:

The basic rules outlined in first post apply - especially that if you don't manage to reach zero debt within one week, your debt will increase by 100p. The timestamp of this post marks the beginning of the first week. I may tweak the rules a bit if necessary, but there won't be any major changes during the week. However, should this enter a 2nd week, I will change things up however I see fit.

GENERAL AND LONG-TERM RULES
These rules are always active, as long as you haven't completly paid your debt to me.

Orgasm control
You are not allowed to cum without permission - this is one of the core rules, so violating it will increase your debt by +50p.
If you want to cum and think you may have earned it, you may ask for permission. I will probably say "no", but might say "yes, but...". Good luck negotiating conditions.

Clothing
You no longer have the right to decide for herself what underwear to wear - that will be decided by my on a day to day basis. Any clothes you wear on top are up to you.
Following this rule will earn you -1p each day. Each violation results in a penalty of +5p.
(Should I not be able to tell you in time what to wear the next day, you may choose yourself without penalty.)

General behaviour
I don't insist that you use any specific titles or formalities when talking to me, and enjoy some banter and pushback - within reason. In case you're pushing it to far, complain to much, are to disrespectful or misbehave in any other way that I don't like, I may be forced to punish you be adding between +1p and +10p to your debt. (Depending on the severity. Repeat offenses will be punished harder.)

Other play
You are free to participate and play in other threads on GetDare as you like, as dom or as sub, as long as you resepct three restrictions:
* short-term play is ok, but you are not allowed to enter anything that will result in some other master claiming you as slave
* my rules always have priority and may not be violated or overwritten, so you shouldn't enter anything that leads to a conflict
* if you do anything based on another thread that is also mentioned below as one of my tasks - you won't earn any points for that. Only what you do explicitly for me counts.

Daily Edging
You should spend as much time as possible horny and frustrated. So, try to edge as often as possible each day, but each edge should be done at a different location. If you don't edge at least two times a day, you will be punished with +3p to your debt. However, every edge after the first two will earn you -1p (as long as they are done at different locations).

EDGING BONUSES
If you manage to do any of the following, it will be rewarded with some bonus points, on top of the points you get for edging anyways. Each bonus may only be collected once, but it is possible to collect more than one bonus with one edge.

-1p for edging without using your hands
-1p for edging while someone can see you (but not what you're doing)
-2p edging while someone as eye contact with you
-1p edging while completly nude at some indoor place that is not your home
-1p edging while complety nude at any outdoor place
-1p for edging tied to a chair with your legs apart
-1p edging while your breasts touch the ground
-1p edging while your lips touches the ground
-2p edging while your tongue touches the ground
-4p Edge ten times within one hour. These edges don't have to be done in different locations, however, each edge has to be done in a different position.
-4p Edge once every waking hour for an entire day. (Those edges don't have to be done on different locations.)

DARES AND TASKS
These may be performed once to pay of the debt. None of them are mandatory - pick for yourself how you try to buy your freedom.

Describe yourself
Go to dirtycode.io, answer truthfully and put the resulting code in your profile or signature.
-2p

No, seriously, describe yourself
All right, that dirtycode thing is rather technical. So let's go with a more fun approach: Imagine yourself nude on the auction block of the slave market, all the potential buyers staring at you. Now write a small piece what the auctioneer says to describe and appraise you, what features of your body and qualities as a slave he points out. Should be posted public in some suitable place on GetDare.
-5p

Naming the slave
Okay, what shell I call you? Nothing wrong with "Slave Rosie", but there are certainly some more creative options out there. Make 3 suggestions about what title/name you will use as my slave. They should be slightly humiliating, but not to blunt or vulgar. I will choose one of them for you.
Regardless of which I pick, you get -1p for each suggestion I like. Should I not like any of them, I will come up with something myself, and you will get a penalty of +3p.

Marking the slave
Once a slave name for you has been chosen, you should write it with a sharpie somewhere on your body, preferably close to your pussy.
-2p, and an additional -1p for each day it remains visible.

Further bodywriting
The good folks of GetDare are always creative and helpful... so, open a thread and ask them for some good degrading ideas about what to write on your body. Please specify what areas are off limits. Write as many of them on your body as you dare - this will earn you -1p for each inscription.

Your avatar is far to nice. Participate in the "Person Above: Choose Their Avatar" thread and especially ask for something humiliating. No further avatar changes without my approval.
-2p.

AMA
Open an AMA thread on GetDare. You earn -1p for every 10 questions answered.

Sleep tied
Sleep one night nude and tied to your bed (in any way that is reasonable and not so uncomfortable that it will keep you up all night.)
-3p

Wedgie time
Make a bra connection wedgie, go outside and spend at least 1 hour among other people.
-3p

Hidden bondage
Wear some form of brest bondage or rope harness beneath your clothes for at least 1 hour that you spend among people.
-3p

Fibonacci Spanking
This may be done once a day. The first time you do this, give your ass 8 spanks with a suitbale instrument. The next time, make it 13. The time after that... well, I guess you get the idea.
-2p each time.

A dogs meal
Get naked and have one meal like a dog: Food and water from bowls on the ground without using your hands. And make sure to choose some food where this actually works.
No wiping or cleaning yourself up until you're finished.
-4p

Getting messy
All right, and here is a chance to earn a lot of points at once, depending on how far you want to go.
Get at least two types of gooey food (like pudding, ketchup, yoghurt), get naked and get messy. I want you to pour and rub generous amounts on various parts of your body:
-3p for your ass
-4p for our breasts
-5p for your pussy
-6p for pouring it over your head
-2p for edging while messy
In any case, in order to claim those points you have to write your report to me before cleaning yourself up (except for your hands, so you don't ruin your keyboard).
Once you've written it, you are allowed to shower.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:02 PM   #37
SairaB

Default Report for Day 1

Hello sir.
Here's the report for day 1.
I woke up at 7am today. I decided to go without panties today (3 points). I wore a black pant and a blue shirt with the top 2 buttons removed. My cleavage was clearly seen for 2 entire classes after which I was told by my professor to Button up. I was forced to button my shirt up. So I do not gain any points here.
I wore sneakers today to match my outfit which is a closed shoe, so I get 5 points in debt.
I peed when I woke up at 7am and then again at 10.30am during my break. I also peed at 12 noon and 2.30pm before class. I also peed in shower at 4pm and once at 6pm. Lastly I peed at midnight. Since I peed more than once in 4 hours, (2 times between 7-11 am, 2 times between 11am-3pm and 2 times between 3-7pm) I get 3*10=30 points in debt.

I had coffee with snacks today, and juice at dinner which is a drink other than water, so I get 2*5=10 points in debt.
After class, I came back and had a cold shower for 8 minutes (8 points).
After shower, I put 2 clothepins on my pussy lips for 20 minutes (3 points) and 2 clothepins on either of my nipples for 30 minutes (3 points).
I cycled as physical exercise for 30 minutes (5 points).

I had a club meeting in the evening where I wore a white skirt shorter than my knee with a grey top. I was told to give a report in front of the club members, so I went up to stage for it. All the members could see my pussy under my skirt since I didn't wear any panties. I could see the guys blushing. It was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time. I could feel my pussy feet wet and dripping as I was seen by others. I heard some say words like slut and whore among the members.

The club meeting got over at 8.30pm, so I had dinner at 9pm. Since I had food after 8pm, I get 10 points in debt.
Also, I did not have time to study much. I only studied for one hour in the afternoon, so I get 10 points in debt.
Since I'm posting this in the thread, I get 5 points.
Also I forgot to call my master sir, which adds 5 points in my debt.

So the total debt points I have left after day 1 = 100-3+5+30+10-8-3-3-5+10+10-5+5 = 143 points.

Female Slave Market

Likes: Line writing, Corner time, Bladder Control, Simple Bondage, Nipple Play, Clothing Restriction

Last edited by SairaB; 08-28-2019 at 12:29 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SairaB for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #38
Subbyprincess13

This sounds like fun, I volunteer myself as a slave. I am visiting friends now so I'm not as able to do tasks or have access to any of my toys and such until I'm back home on Sunday. I'd love to start then if you're okay with that.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:40 AM   #39
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Claiming subbyprincess13. Will pm you with your tasks and rules.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 08:13 AM   #40
Trainer4u

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SairaB View Post
Hello sir.
Here's the report for day 1.
I woke up at 7am today. I decided to go without panties today (3 points). I wore a black pant and a blue shirt with the top 2 buttons removed. My cleavage was clearly seen for 2 entire classes after which I was told by my professor to Button up. I was forced to button my shirt up. So I do not gain any points here.
I wore sneakers today to match my outfit which is a closed shoe, so I get 5 points in debt.
I peed when I woke up at 7am and then again at 10.30am during my break. I also peed at 12 noon and 2.30pm before class. I also peed in shower at 4pm and once at 6pm. Lastly I peed at midnight. Since I peed more than once in 4 hours, (2 times between 7-11 am, 2 times between 11am-3pm and 2 times between 3-7pm) I get 3*10=30 points in debt.

I had coffee with snacks today, and juice at dinner which is a drink other than water, so I get 2*5=10 points in debt.
After class, I came back and had a cold shower for 8 minutes (8 points).
After shower, I put 2 clothepins on my pussy lips for 20 minutes (3 points) and 2 clothepins on either of my nipples for 30 minutes (3 points).
I cycled as physical exercise for 30 minutes (5 points).

I had a club meeting in the evening where I wore a white skirt shorter than my knee with a grey top. I was told to give a report in front of the club members, so I went up to stage for it. All the members could see my pussy under my skirt since I didn't wear any panties. I could see the guys blushing. It was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time. I could feel my pussy feet wet and dripping as I was seen by others. I heard some say words like slut and whore among the members.

The club meeting got over at 8.30pm, so I had dinner at 9pm. Since I had food after 8pm, I get 10 points in debt.
Also, I did not have time to study much. I only studied for one hour in the afternoon, so I get 10 points in debt.
Since I'm posting this in the thread, I get 5 points.
Also I forgot to call my master sir, which adds 5 points in my debt.

So the total debt points I have left after day 1 = 100-3+5+30+10-8-3-3-5+10+10-5+5 = 143 points.

You did a great job slave! It seems you enjoy being under control and judging by your points total you'll be under my control for at least a few more days... I'd like to hear everyone's opinion about posting reports here. If it derails the thread, I can have SairaB create a new thread for her reports

Old 08-29-2019, 09:21 AM   #41
SairaB

Default Report Day 2

Here's the report for day 2.
I woke up at 8am today, since I had my first class cancelled. I continued to be without my panties from yesterday which is - 3 points. Today I decided to go without my bra as well for the entire day, so that's - 3 points. For the entire time I was in uni, I had my top 2 buttons off and luckily none of my professors told me to close them. Maybe because all of them were male professors. Yesterday it was a female prof who told me to button up. So that gives me - 5 points.
For breakfast I had a sandwich with coffee. Since its a drink other than water I get +5 points. After class I cycled for 30 minutes and in the evening I danced for 1 hour. Since they're both exercises I get 2*5 = - 10 points.
After that I took a cold shower for 7 minutes, that gives me - 7 points.
Then I sat down to study for 2 hours with my ass plugged giving me 2*2 = - 4 points. The next 1 hour I studied with clothespins on my nipples. This gives me 3*3 =-9 points.

After studying I had to go out to a restaurant with my friends. I decided to wear my mini jeans and a white top through which my hard nipples were seen. I decided to put clothespin on my pussy lips inside my mini jeans. I put one each on both my pussy lips, and while spreading my pussy, wore my jeans. This way, my pussy was always open and the jeans was digging into my pussy. I had planned to take them off after an hour, but I had no chance to do so I had them on for the entire time in the restaurant, for about 3 hours. This gives me 3*6=-18 points.
My pussy lips were hurting very badly and had turned very red when I was back in my room.
Since I was in the restaurant and eating after 8pm I get +10 points.

As for my peeing timings, I peed once when I woke up at 8am and then another time at 12.20pm. Then I peed at 2.30pm and 5pm. Then I peed at 9pm and finally at 11pm. Since I peed more than once without 4 hours (2 times between 12-4pm and 2 times between 8pm-12 am) I get 2*10=+20 points.

At night, I edged 3 times giving me - 3 points.
Since I'm posting this report in the thread, I get - 5 points.

Remaining debt: 143-3-3-5+5-10-7-4-9-18+10+20-3-5 = 111 points

Female Slave Market

The following 2 users say Thank You to SairaB for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 10:03 AM   #42
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer4u View Post
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion about posting reports here. If it derails the thread, I can have SairaB create a new thread for her reports
Don't mind one way or the other as long as the reports are this entertaining - have to agree with you, you slave is doing a great job!
The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 11:46 PM   #43
Trainer4u

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
Don't mind one way or the other as long as the reports are this entertaining - have to agree with you, you slave is doing a great job!
She is awesome! She even managed to reduce her points total yesterday.

Old 08-30-2019, 12:16 AM   #44
SlaveLily

im in
kik: SlaveLily123

no pics
19/Female/Straight
Bra Size 38C
PM me watch and a link and I will watch the porn of your choice.
SlaveLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:23 AM   #45
Power12
Account Banned

I am in as sub
Kik: littleslavee.
With .
Power12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk