Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #166
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
Awesome! But...what's next??
I'm tempted to post the next part now, but I just posted a few hours ago, so it seems a bit rushed to introduce the new character...
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #167
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604
Thumbs up

Please post soon! I am addicted to this story! It's so good!

P.S. Could I please be added to the spam list?
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #168
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Maybe tomorrow. A couple of hours seems like a bit of a rush to be spamming everyone with.

Added you
Old 12-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #169
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 20. Wakey Wakey

Evie

'You'd better wake up; we're almost there.'

Evie was jolted awake by the sound of a girl's voice. It took a moment to remember where she was, but then the rocking and noise of the train quickly clued her in. She wasn't quite sure when she'd fallen asleep, but assumed it must have been after the last time she'd played, alone in the compartment.

Only she apparently wasn't alone anymore.

She did, however, still have her hand between her legs, and her skirt was pulled way up.

Flushing bright red, Evie jerked upright, pulling her hand away and fixing her skirt as quickly as she could. As she did, she noticed the feet and legs of the girl sitting across from her – low heels, no stockings – and followed the line of the girl's legs slowly upwards to see who'd walked in on her in such a compromising position.

For a moment, Evie mistook the girl for Nicole, but then she realised that they were quite different, despite having the same innocent looking baby face, and similarly dark eyes. This girl, however, had very blonde hair – obviously dyed a number of times, whether she was a natural blonde or not – the sort of unnatural blonde that didn't so much look fake, but rather was too perfectly blonde to be real. She was dressed in a rose patterned short sleeved blouse, worn mostly open, and a small pair of black shorts.

'Hi,' Evie said to her, imagining her face must be the same deep scarlet of her hair and feeling completely off balance.

'Hi there.' The girl beamed at Evie. 'I'm sorry to wake you from what looked like a lovely dream, but I figured you had to be a St. Krystal's student, and I didn't think you'd want to miss your stop.'

Evie nodded slowly, her face still red. She did not offer the girl her hand to shake; rather, she looked from side to side for something to wipe her still-sticky fingers on. It was then she saw her lilac panties, lying clearly visible on the train's seat beside her, the dirty cum-stained crotch also clearly visible.

Evie wanted to die.

'You might want to put those back on,' the girl said, following Evie's gaze.

'I'll just ... put them in my bag,' Evie muttered, avoiding the girl's gaze and snatching up her underwear.

This was not the way she'd wanted her time at her new school to start out. Then again, she'd already met Nicole under humiliating circumstances, so what did one more potential student catching her indecent and unawares matter?

'I- I, uh-' Evie began, trying to explain what she'd been doing, and thinking of no realistic excuse other than that she'd been fingering herself and fallen asleep.

'Don't worry about it,' the girl told her. 'It happens all the time.'

It does? In who's universe? Evie wondered, but said nothing.

'I would have covered you up, in case anyone else came along, but I didn't see anything handy to use,' the girl explained.

'Oh, uh, thanks, I guess,' Evie said, thoroughly out of her depth. How does one thank someone for wanting to covered your nudity, when they were a complete stranger? 'How long have you been sitting there?' she asked, not sure if it was rude to do so, but curious all the same.

'Only a few minutes,' the girl assured her. 'No one else saw you.'

Except you, Evie thought. 'Well, that's good,' she said aloud.

Evie looked about again for something to wipe her sticky fingers off with, then thought that perhaps she had some tissues in her bag. Or at worst she could just wipe them off on her panties – which were still sitting on her lap, Evie completely having forgotten to put them in her bag – surreptitiously as she pretended to put them away. But before she could reach across her seat to grab her travel bag, the girl left her seat and sat in the space right between Evie and her bag.

'Need to clean up?' the girl asked helpfully. And embarrassingly. 'I can help with that. May I?' She offered her hand to Evie.

'Uh, sure,' said Evie.

She held out her right hand, unsure of what the girl intended, but inwardly loving the embarrassment of the way the girl was mothering her and treating every embarrassment as if it were nothing. Now that it was clear that the girl wasn't horrified to discover Evie with her hand between her legs and half dressed – well she could have just moved on; her staying was already pretty clear evidence of that – Evie was beginning to be aroused again. Just like Nicole, this new girl seemed to be perfectly accepting of her. She'd now met two girls in one train trip that saw nothing wrong with Evie's antics. She wondered what kind of school she was heading to, that such a thing would be normal.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #170
archie21
getDare Succubus

Wicked is all I can say....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #171
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ooooo new character! This story is getting more interesting each chapter!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #172
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story is just getting better each time, can't wait to see more. Happy Holidays!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #173
Feudal

I'm working on a plan to transmogrify myself into a pupil at St Krystal's - EXCELLENT!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #174
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 20.2. Wakey Wakey

Evie

'You're lucky that you weren't discovered by one of the bitches,' the girl said conversationally, taking hold of the palm of Evie's hand. 'They could have tried all sorts of blackmail on a new student.'

Evie blanched. So much for the idea of a perfect dream school where everyone was openly sexual accepting, and looked out for one another.

'But luckily, it was me that found you,' the girl said. 'Lucky for both of us. You remain innocent in everyone's eyes, and I get to do this.'

With that, the girl lifted Evie's fingers to her lips, and began to suck on her index finger. Evie could feel the girl's tongue working its way along the length of her finger, licking off any remaining juices that the girl could find. When that finger was clean, she moved onto the next.

'I'm Alyssa, by the way,' the girl said, between sucking on fingers.

'Evie,' Evie replied.

'What a pretty name,' Alyssa said, smiling and lowering Evie's now cleaned fingers, but not letting go of her hand.

'Thanks,' Evie said. She wondered when Alyssa was going to let go of her hand, but wasn't sure if she wanted her to. Alyssa's touch was warm and enveloping, holding her hand as if it were something precious.

'Now, as for payment…' Alyssa was saying.

'Huh?' Evie blinked, feeling as if she missed something.

'Payment. For cleaning you up,' Alyssa said calmly. 'And for not telling anyone about the position I discovered you in a few minutes ago, with your pretty fingers buried in that delicious pussy of yours.'

'Uh.' Evie didn't know what to say, once again completely blindsided. 'What happened to being lucky I wouldn't get blackmailed?' she asked finally. But she didn't pull her hand free of Alyssa's gentle hold.

'Oh, this is different,' Alyssa said, smiling again. 'I don't want much; you can even think of it as a service.'

Even in the few short moments that Evie had known the girl, she had to admit that Alyssa smiled an awful lot. But it was a very comforting smile. Everything about her felt comforting, as if being around here was relaxing without her even doing anything, and as if following her left field demands was the most natural thing in the world that anyone should want to do.

'What do you want?' Evie asked warily.

'Your dirty knickers,' Alyssa replied.

Evie blinked. 'How is that a service?'

'Well you won't have to worry about cleaning them up, will you?' Alyssa asked with what appeared to be her trademark smile.

Evie shook her head to herself. The girl was hopeless. Still, she had to admit that she did rather like her.

Pulling her hand free, Evie picked up the soiled pair of panties that had still been lying in her lap, and handed them over to Alyssa.

'Should I even ask what you want them for?' Evie asked.

'Probably not,' Alyssa said, tucking Evie's panties away out of sight in a hidden pocket on her shorts. 'Let's just say I have a thing for girl's dirty underwear - especially when it's a bit old, so it feels even dirtier.'

Evie blinked. 'You're being very open,' she said calmly.

Alyssa shrugged. 'Now we're even. I know something you did, and you know a dirty little secret about me. So you don't need to worry about me doing anything creepy like selling your underwear off, or telling everyone that you fell asleep fingering yourself and showing off your pussy on the train.'

Alyssa may have had an air of reassurance and comfort about her, but every new line she said left Evie completely off-balance all over again. The fact that this stranger had wanted her panties to masturbate over privately wasn't creepy, but selling them to someone else to do so was? And of course, the girl had just had to detail exactly what Evie had been doing aloud, putting it right there in the open.

'Okay,' Evie said finally, at a loss for words. 'So we're even now?'

Alyssa nodded. 'Friends always pay their debts when asked,' she said, and stuck out her hand again. 'Friends?' She smiled that special Alyssa smile.

Evie took Alyssa's hand, and they shook.

'Friends,' Evie said, feeling a lot more uncertain.

She liked Alyssa, but she also had the feeling that the more time she spent around the girl, the more she'd find herself owing her. And she was also quite certain that she'd be made to feel as if Alyssa were doing her a favour every time she gave up something to her.

Still, Evie thought. That might not be such a bad thing. She is very cute, after all.

The two girls sat, still holding hands, until a few moments later, the train began to slow.

'Here we are,' Alyssa said, jumping up and returning to the other side of the compartment to scoop up her shoulder bag. She then turned back to Evie, holding out her hand. 'Stick with me and I'll show you around, give you a proper first night of welcome.'

She grinned and winked at the last, which made Evie wary.

'Sure,' Evie said, taking Alyssa's hand for a third time, wondering what she was getting herself into.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #175
Yossarian

Once again, fantastic. I love the world you're crafting for us.
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #176
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 21. Arrival

Nicole

The compartment with the four girls remained silent for most of the rest of the trip. After the train stopped at the next station and things continued on quietly, Nicole looked up from the window that she'd been staring at.

'Isn't Alyssa coming back tonight too?' she asked Jenna.

Jenna shrugged. 'She said she was. I texted her letting her know which carriage we were in, and she said she'd come find us, but...' She let her words trail off, since it was obvious that Alyssa hadn't actually turned up.

'I wonder where she is,' Nicole murmured.

'Maybe she found some cute new girl to harass,' Jenna laughed.
Nicole thought of Evie and all that had happened between them in the restroom and the corridor and blushed, then squashed down the thought. She was not going to let these thoughts of Evie control her. She'd been looking forward to seeing Alyssa again though; the blonde con artist was always great fun to be around.

-

The cabin compartment remained quiet for the remainder of the journey, when the train finally pulled up to a halt at Wolverburton, the closest station to the girls' school. The four girls filed out of the carriage and onto the platform, surrounded by a number of other students that had also chosen to take the train in on the same day.

'Coffee first?' Emily asked her friends as they milled about on the platform, watching the girls from their school climbing onto the waiting bus that would take them to the school.

Everyone nodded, and Nicole spotted Alyssa approaching with – much to her surprise – Evie in tow.

'I guess she did find a new girl to lead about after all,' Nicole murmured, feeling a hot surge of jealousy rise up from her belly.

'That's not like you, to sound so disapproving,' Emily said quietly.

'No, it isn't,' Nicole agreed, surprised at herself as much as her friends were.

Since when had she cared if other people were involved with each other? Their group had always been very open with relationships; while it was respected that they wanted alone time and that emotions were all towards their partner, everyone in the group had done things together in one way or another as a part of games. Jenna was incredibly dedicated to her girlfriend, Gemma, yet Nicole had had no issue with letting the blonde finger her - aside from the usual issues she had with such an act, anyway. It didn't bother her that they had lovers, either. So why now?

Because it's Evie, a traitorous little voice whispered in her mind. And Evie matters.

Why? Nicole railed back at her mind. Why does she matter? Why should I care? There's no point. So why am I mad?

Nicole had no answer for that, and Alyssa had brought Evie over to the group by then.

'Hey guys,' Alyssa said. 'Sorry I didn't catch you all on the train – I ran into a newbie that needed some help.'

Everyone nodded, while Nicole raised an eyebrow. When it came to Alyssa, "help" could mean anything from giving directions to stealing underwear or semi blackmailed oral sex. Nicole loved the girl – as a friend – but she was definitely wild, and those that didn't know better were caught up into doing whatever Alyssa wanted very easily.

'And who is this pretty little newbie?' Jenna asked with a warm smile.
Even knowing that Jenna was only being friendly, and had her own girlfriend that she loved very much, somehow Nicole once again felt that surge of jealousy, the urge to grab Evie and drag her away from everyone. Away to somewhere sheltered, away from prying eyes, and kiss her. Hard.

'I'm Evie,' Evie said, smiling and brushing her deep red hair out of her face. 'Evie Crow.'

'Nice to meet you, Evie,' Jenna said, then introduced the group to her. 'I'm Jenna. You've already met Alyssa – don't trust anything she says. The two European looking girls are Emily and her little sister Hannah,' – Jenna nodded to the sisters; Hannah still clinging onto Emily's arm – 'and this is our icy little darling Nicole,' she finished, putting her hands on Nicole's shoulders. 'Don't ever play cards against her.'

'Icy?' Nicole retorted, shrugging free of Jenna's hands.

Refusing to meet anyone's gaze – especially Evie's – Nicole turned and stormed off the platform, heading for the cafe that the friends always visited, still not understanding why she was so mad at everything.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #177
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, great writing once again.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #178
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for posting on Christmas, nice chapter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #179
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 22. Coffee

Evie

'She's not normally like that,' Alyssa murmured in the wake of Nicole's departure. 'I don't know what's gotten into her.'

'She's been in a mood ever since she came back from the bathroom on the train,' Jenna said. 'Something's got her seriously riled up. It's strange. Normally nothing affects her.'

Since the bathroom? Evie thought, her heart sinking. That was when we met, when I ... did all those things. Is it my fault she's upset?

'Maybe our little ice queen has finally fallen in love,' Alyssa laughed.

Emily rolled her eyes. 'Nicole? In love? Please. We all know she spends more time rejecting admirers than the rest of us do on our hair combined.'

'I should probably get going up to the school,' Evie mumbled, almost certain that she was the cause of Nicole's ire and not wanting to make things any worse.

'Don't be silly,' Alyssa said, putting an arm around Evie's shoulders. 'We need to give you a proper welcome to good old Wolverburton. There's not much in the village, but there is a nice cafe that we always visit together.'

'Are you sure it's okay to join you all?' Evie asked the others, already distrusting Alyssa's words.

'Of course,' Jenna said, taking Evie's hand. 'If you're new here, you're going to need some friends, and we're the best ones to have.'

Evie let the girls lead her out of the station and onto the main street of the small village. Mostly she listened to the others chatter and gossip, trying to piece together some sort of basic identity for each girl.

Alyssa's sly trickery that got her whatever she wanted appeared to be well known to her friends already, which made Evie even more red faced that she'd handed over her panties to the girl. Then again, if she was really honest to herself, it was true that her outrage was mostly at a sense of being tricked and it being expected that she feel that way; secretly, Evie found the idea of the beautiful blonde masturbating over her very own dirty knickers incredibly flattering.

Jenna was the other blonde – a much more natural blonde – and from the little Evie had seen so far, she seemed to be sort of the leader, or at least the voice of common sense that kept things from getting too wild. She just gave off that sense of being really stable to Evie. Then again, this was all conjecture on Evie's part, and only time would tell how right she was.

Then there were the two sisters, Emily and Hannah. Evie had no idea what to make of them, except that they looked similar –Hannah was clearly the younger, more awkward of the two, Emily having more of a sense of refinement about her. Hannah also seemed pretty clingy. The younger girl hadn't let go of her sister once. When Evie commented quietly on that, Jenna nodded.

'She's very attached to her big sister,' Jenna said. 'And since we're all going into fifth year this year, which is a separate dorm, she's being left behind. Well,' she added, 'depending on applications into the private houses, we might split up too, but it's worse for her.'

'I understand,' Evie murmured, though she honestly had no idea what it must be like for the girl. Evie was an only child, and had always been the independent one of her group back in France. She had done whatever she wanted when she wanted, and indeed, had left them all behind to chase her dreams of attending this school.

The cafe wasn't far from the station. The girls went inside, finding Nicole already seated at a booth over by the window. Alyssa frowned, then waved the others off before going over to sit next to her. Evie looked over at Nicole, worried, but Nicole was staring stonily out of the shop's front window. Feeling terrible and hoping she hadn't upset the girl too badly, Evie tagged along with the others as Jenna led them to a table on the far side of the room.

'Is she going to be okay?' Evie asked quietly, on the verge of pulling Jenna aside and admitting everything that had happened between Nicole and herself.

'She'll be fine in a bit,' Jenna replied, smiling and putting her hand on top of Evie's. 'I think she's just feeling very vulnerable and delicate after a long day, and just needs some time to recover. It's sweet of you to worry, but Alyssa will take care of her.'

'Really?' Evie asked dubiously. 'She won't turn it into some sort of huge debt?'

Jenna laughed. 'You've had some experience with her already, I see?'

Evie went bright red, thinking about the "debt" that she'd paid to Alyssa, and thinking she'd inadvertently let the cat out of the bag.

Jenna laughed more at the sight of Evie's blushing face. 'Well I won't ask for details, but no, you don't have to worry. Alyssa might seem a bit dodgy, but she would never hurt any of us, really. Her little debt games are just her way of having fun. I can understand how people who don't know her well can be troubled by her, but honestly, she's one of the most caring girls I know.'

Thinking that Jenna's explanation went very well with the general good feeling that Evie had received from Alyssa, Evie looked across the room to where Alyssa and Nicole sat, and saw that now Alyssa was cuddling Nicole to her chest, the brunette burrowing her face into the blonde's small chest, her face hidden. Alyssa was stroking her hair, and her lips were moving, though the words were too quiet to carry across the room.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #180
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, great characters, you can really visualise them from your writing.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy