Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-18-2021, 05:25 AM   #1
RapeFantasyGirl

Default What's a kink you have that you used to be ashamed of?

For me it's my degradation kink. I love being called all sorts of names and being made fun off for getting off to it. Was a very conflicting time when I realized I had this kink!!
Hair Color: Brown

Likes: Bondage, Pain, degradation, breeding kink, domination, body writing, humiliation, name-calling, cock warming

Limits: Blood, scat, pics/vids, anal, body modification, public

My AMA

Don't look!!!
Spoiler:
No! You jerk, why the fuck would you look in here? Great, now you get to degrade me in PM. Don't be nice, I need to suffer for being a raging bitch to everyone.
RapeFantasyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:41 AM   #2
JohnySwitch

Location: My imagination for the most parts, otherwise Central Europe

I was really ashamed when I discovered that I liked anal. When I order my first dildo, I was really reluctant and almost left it at the shop to be sent back. Now I know there is nothing to be ashamed about and that I made a huge fuss over nothing.

Loves: edging, denial, light humiliation

Likes: mild to moderate pain, anal (beginner), bondage, piss, panties, hidden public, nipple torture, bodywriting

Dislikes: hard pain, cbt, crossdressing (not panties), cornertime, tickling, semipublic, online exposure, cei

Limits: face, public, friends/family, scat, illegal, permanent harm, social suicide

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/wEXKP6qy
DirtyCode: https://dirtycode.io/6KOET
KIK: JohnySwitcn
JohnySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
RapeFantasyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnySwitch View Post
I was really ashamed when I discovered that I liked anal. When I order my first dildo, I was really reluctant and almost left it at the shop to be sent back. Now I know there is nothing to be ashamed about and that I made a huge fuss over nothing.
In a way it seems to be almost freeing to finally let go and embrace it all.
Hair Color: Brown

Likes: Bondage, Pain, degradation, breeding kink, domination, body writing, humiliation, name-calling, cock warming

Limits: Blood, scat, pics/vids, anal, body modification, public

My AMA

Don't look!!!
Spoiler:
No! You jerk, why the fuck would you look in here? Great, now you get to degrade me in PM. Don't be nice, I need to suffer for being a raging bitch to everyone.
RapeFantasyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:02 AM   #4
JohnySwitch

Location: My imagination for the most parts, otherwise Central Europe
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeFantasyGirl View Post
In a way it seems to be almost freeing to finally let go and embrace it all.
It is! It feels really nice to finally build up the confidence and brace yourself as you are. It gives one a feeling that he is living his true self with no regrets. <3

Loves: edging, denial, light humiliation

Likes: mild to moderate pain, anal (beginner), bondage, piss, panties, hidden public, nipple torture, bodywriting

Dislikes: hard pain, cbt, crossdressing (not panties), cornertime, tickling, semipublic, online exposure, cei

Limits: face, public, friends/family, scat, illegal, permanent harm, social suicide

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/wEXKP6qy
DirtyCode: https://dirtycode.io/6KOET
KIK: JohnySwitcn
JohnySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 09:52 AM   #5
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Ordered too post here since I lost a dare:
For me it is being ordered to expose online...

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 11:02 AM   #6
LimitExplorer

Probably crossdressing. I ordered my first pair of panties online when I was a student, and jumped through a lot of hoops to make it as difficult as possible to trace the order back to my real name... Throwaway e-mail account, have the parcel delivered to a pick-up point, make sure that the store does discreet packaging, etc.

These days I order with my real name, have it delivered to my home address, or just go to the store and buy stuff. And I have closets full of women's clothes .
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 10:15 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

This has gotten me thinking.
Sometime around 4th or 5th grade, while on the play ground, I was asked by an older boy to get naked. This got me excited and I took my clothes off for him. This began my adventures of stripping in places that are taboo, but never ashamed of doing this.

So what is it that I was ashamed of?
I had a dream one night, where I was speaking dirty profanity. The people I where with, decided that since I was speaking shit, I should eat shit. They tied me up, stuck a tube in my mouth. A funnel was on the other end and the went to the bathroom in the funnel. I had no choice but to consume what was fed me.
This became a fantasy and soon, when the house was empty, I shitted on a plate, and ate it. Ovcaisionly I think about this, and soon find myself eating my shit. Since finding get dare, I've eaten spaghetti out of a dirty diaper, laid on my back and dropped shit in. With my mouth open, put a full diaper on my head. Pressed the face against the wall, closed my mouth, and swallowed. The only thing I haven't done is eat from someone else's ass. I have drank pee from both men and ladies.
Yes at my young age, I was ashamed. In a way I still am, yet today it gets me excited to take a taste of shit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk