Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2021, 02:48 AM   #1
Samantha_slut

Sport 8ball Risk of getting caught

Hey everyone I love the feeling of risk and chance to be caught in public. And I need indecent stuff to do in public no matter what riskier the better. I drive and have a few vibes buttplugs and dildos. But I need the risk of getting caught thats the most fun and its what makes me wet. Even if I get caught or get into trouble I won't stop until my task/challenge is done.♡

I will give a full detailed report to everything that happened
More creative the better. Love you all !!
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:55 AM   #2
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

You should prepare the task before :

First choose a hidden place in the center of your town and hide some spare keys of your house there (must be impossible to find these by chance, so they are no stollen). It must be approximately 30min of walk away from your home (if your city isn't that big, choose a place in the nearest city).

Then leave another spare key to another person if you have it, or at least a key of your mailbox.

You are now ready for the date : Set you up like it is describe below, go out and put your house's key into your mailbox. The only way to get into your home again is to get the spare keys you hide before, so go for a walk in town !

For safety, if you cannot find your keys, you can go to that person and she can give you a key (of your hair, or of your mailbox where you put your keys). But I think she will force you to do something worst then the initial plans for that

Now's the time to choose your "clothes" :

You will wear only a bra, no other clothes, no panties and the highest heels you have. Then you will tie a vibro on your clit and put on a plug. Then you should write on yourself in big "fuck me free" in front, 'take pics" , and some others things like "cum slut", or "rape me". Put on heavy make up, add a collar and a gag.

Finally there a 3 twist in there :

You have to accept any invitation of any kind (sex, pics, ..) and you cannot talk because of the gag so just nodded with your head.

Your will stuck an phone (or something that can do the same) in your bra and set an alarm that rings 10-15s every 10 min.

Last but not least : You must cuff your hands behind your back !!

I have many posting them

Last edited by Heyythere04; 06-21-2021 at 03:11 AM.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:55 AM   #3
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

PUBLIC LOTTERY

If you don't have a disposable email, create one for the purpose of this dare.

Prepare ten paper coupons, writing the disposable email address on one side and the following prizes on the other:

1. I'll be your sex slave for 4 hours
2. Piss in my mouth or on my face
3. Film me with my phone while i give you a blowjob
4. You can use me for sex, one on one or in a group of any size or composition
5. Film me with my phone while i fuck you in cowgirl, looking at the camera
6. I'll be your sex slave for 2 hours
7. Film me with my phone while i ride you in reverse cowgirl anal
8. Choose one of my holes and do what you want with it
9. I'll be your sex slave for 6 hours
10. Film me with my phone while I masturbate, then fuck me as you prefer

Put the coupons in a bag, wear make-up and go outside wearing as revealing and slutty as the temperature allows.

You'll have to approach strangers and ask them for an opinion on the outfit you chose for your date.

If they respond and appreciate, ask them if they want to see what's under.

Take who agrees in the closest semi-hidden/hidden spot and strip naked in front of them. Whoever gets to see you naked can draw a prize from the bag.

They can accept or refuse the prize but if they make you any request after seeing you naked, you'll have to accept nonetheless.

Prizes can be redeemed right away or within a week, by writing at the email on the back.

The dare can be split in how many days you want and will end after 3 people accepted the prize (4 for hardcore mode) or 6 people saw you naked (8 for hardcore mode).

When all given prizes are expired or redeemed, you count how many videos from this dare you got on your phone and select randomly that many persons from your contact list (excluding family and close friends) and send one video each, with the caption "Want a taste?".

If they want a taste, you'll have to give it to them.
Old 06-21-2021, 02:56 AM   #4
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

For the first dare you need to go in a public place. There ask randomly to young women (why only women ? Because I think the average guy will just want to fuck you but will not ask you something original, while a kinky girl might be very creative and will more "play" we you) if they want to give you an "extreme sex dare here in public". If they give you a dare you have to do it, whatever it is. After you succeed the dare, ask if you can switch your phone numbers to do something like that again another day.
Your goal is to get the numbers of 7 girls that are there alone, and of 3 groups of girls. If a girl gives you a dare but don't give you her number after, it doesn't count.
When you get the required phone numbers you can go home, and finally choose X for the next dare : X should be the girl/group that gives you the most extreme dare ! That way you know that she/they is really kinky.

For the second dare, contact X and agree to meet somewhere downtown, a day you are both free. At the meeting start by giving your keys to X (all keys : car, house... ). Don't prepare any back up, so you are totally at the mercy of X.
Then strip naked and destroy you clothes (however you want : rip them in small pieces, put them in a donation box, throw them in a river ...). You now have to find yourself new clothes ! You can do this however you want : for example you can try to convince people in the street to give you some clothes they wear, or you can try to deal with sailers, so you can take clothes from them shop. But they probably won't agree without getting something in exchange, so you can offer your body, or anything they want.
It will be difficult but this is you goal for all the day : find new clothes you can wear ! When you think you are dress enough, try to find X in an area around the meeting point (agree with X for a zone to search before you leave her). When you find X they are two possibilities : either X finds you have done a good job because you spend enough time in downtown and find nice clothes, either she thinks you can do better.
If X thinks you can do better, you have to destroy all clothes you found and start again from the start, naked ! You will start again and again until X eventually thinks that you worked enough and found good clothes for coming home.
Then you can go back to your home with X the same way you came, but X still have your keys ! So, when you are in front of your house, X can force you to do any dare with your neighborhood until she is satisfied and let you go inside.
Now you and X are inside your house, it's time to thank her for the time she spend for you, so you will be her total slave for the rest of the day and night until the next day 8AM. That means that she can force you to do whatever she wants sexual or not, she can invite whoever she wants (boyfriend, a group of friends...), she have full control of your phone, computers, she can makes you do absolutely anything for the rest of the day and night.
But I think this is not enough for a reward so you are also a her Sex slave for an entire month, so she can force you to do anything that is at least a little bit sexual for this month. She juste need to text you or call you, and you have to do what she wants !

Have fun with this young girls
Old 06-21-2021, 03:02 AM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

go to shopping mall wearing dress, bra, panties, stockings and high heels. go to three stores and in each of them head to the fitting room. in the first one you should undress yourself, wearing only stockings and panties. play with your nipples and get completely wet. wear a dress and high heels and go, leaving bra in fitting room. go to the fitting room in second store. undress to only stockings and high heels, edge once. wipe your wet pussy and thighs using your panties. wear a dress and go, leaving panties in fitting room. go to last store. now walk to fitting room and get naked completely. edge once. then you must bring your clothes in hands and walk to opposite fitting room. make sure that no one get caught you! (if caught, i will prepare punishment for you, but only after report ) edge twice and you will be able to dress. now collect abandoned clothes from previous fitting rooms. you mustn't wear it. if your fitting room will be occupied, wait near this place, and if it was available, take your clothes as fast as possible and you can go home. but if anybody seen your abandoned clothes and saw you while you taking them back, you have to be ashamed, just how you like. i hope that you take this dare good luck, waiting for report!
Old 06-21-2021, 03:05 AM   #6
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Go outside wearing an outfit of your choice. Now you have to take 5 pics of yourself somewhere outside naked (or at most wearing a bra and panties). You don't have to show these pics to somebody and can delete them immediately after the dare. The catch is, that there must be at least one other person on each of the pics. And for each pic another person. This person can be far away but must be visible at the pic. You also don't have to be naked between taking the pics, maybe if you have to change your place.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:08 AM   #7
Samantha_slut

Their all fantastic idea ill do all of them asap! But I prefer the chances of getting caught not including people
Old 06-21-2021, 03:10 AM   #8
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha_slut View Post
Their all fantastic idea ill do all of them asap! But I prefer the chances of getting caught not including people
Ohh I will try giving the chances one instead of getting caught instead of full public
Old 06-21-2021, 03:11 AM   #9
Samantha_slut

Thanks !! Can't wait to see what u have
Old 06-21-2021, 03:12 AM   #10
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Your likes ,toys and limits?
So can frame a new dare
This are all from a thread which I pmed you
Old 06-21-2021, 03:14 AM   #11
Samantha_slut

Yeah I saw im reading through that thread. I dont really have limits id try anything once. Or a few times ahha. I have buttplugs vibes and a dildo gags and cuffs
Old 06-21-2021, 03:20 AM   #12
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yeah I saw im reading through that thread. I dont really have limits id try anything once. Or a few times ahha. I have buttplugs vibes and a dildo gags and cuffs
Okay understand will give a good new dare once I have completed my work
Old 06-21-2021, 04:13 AM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Strip naked in a public bathroom. That's it. But you cannot wear clothes, now, until you are home. You may put your clothes in a bag and carry them home that way...or go back in an hour naked and dress...if they are still there...if not...it's another trip naked home.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:15 AM   #14
Samantha_slut

Oooh great idea i can do it now or tomorrow morning?
Old 06-21-2021, 04:32 AM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hey everyone I love the feeling of risk and chance to be caught in public. And I need indecent stuff to do in public no matter what riskier the better. I drive and have a few vibes buttplugs and dildos. But I need the risk of getting caught thats the most fun and its what makes me wet. Even if I get caught or get into trouble I won't stop until my task/challenge is done.♡

I will give a full detailed report to everything that happened
More creative the better. Love you all !!
Short skirt. Nothing underneath. Spend all day on foot visiting places where you need to go up escalators and/or stairs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challange, humilaition, public, risk, risk of getting caught