Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2021, 02:13 PM   #1
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female 30F Madrid Gloryhole and Adult Bar

Hi everyone,

With the pandemic, I lost my job as a waitress and now I work in a gloryhole for 2 days in a week. Rest of the time, I work at an adult bar as waitress and dancer.

During my day, I am looking for some tasks to be humiliated about my life, being punished for where I am in life.

Looking to be used by getdare people.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eurowhore for this post:
Old 06-12-2021, 02:19 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You need to make a slut outfit. All of your clothes should be old, torn and revealing to show your status. All your “good” clothes should put most of your body on display.

Every time you orgasm you owe yourself a Euro. Maybe this will help you save up so you don’t have to slut anymore.

When in public you should be naked when using the bathroom and only use the men’s.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:24 PM   #3
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You need to make a slut outfit. All of your clothes should be old, torn and revealing to show your status. All your “good” clothes should put most of your body on display.

Every time you orgasm you owe yourself a Euro. Maybe this will help you save up so you don’t have to slut anymore.

When in public you should be naked when using the bathroom and only use the men’s.

Hi,

Sorry I don't understand the clothes part. Can you explain it?

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:25 PM   #4
Exhibitionist18

When you work at the bar go completely naked if you can.
Go naked the morning to get coffee.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post
When you work at the bar go completely naked if you can.
Go naked the morning to get coffee.
At bar, outfit is fixed for us and nudity is not allowed unless someone book me for private lounge.

I can't afford to buy coffee out regularly. And nudity is punishable in public in Madrid.

Old 06-12-2021, 09:09 PM   #6
r0ver
getDare Addict

.From now on you will be naked except for heels when at home. Curtains and blinds will stay open.

Apart from when required for work you won't wear underwear and should wear clothes that show as much skin as possible.

Once a week roll a dice. The number is the number of degrading words you must write on yourself. Any time you wash or shower you must re write any words that get washed off. You may only wash them off completely on the 7th day. (So if you roll the dice on Monday, you will keep the writing through until Sunday morning).

Suggestions for words

Cunt
Whore
Puta
Fuck toy
Bitch
Cum bucket
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 01:57 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

At the gloryhole do you only use your mouth/hands, or are all your holes available?

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
.From now on you will be naked except for heels when at home. Curtains and blinds will stay open.

Apart from when required for work you won't wear underwear and should wear clothes that show as much skin as possible.

Once a week roll a dice. The number is the number of degrading words you must write on yourself. Any time you wash or shower you must re write any words that get washed off. You may only wash them off completely on the 7th day. (So if you roll the dice on Monday, you will keep the writing through until Sunday morning).

Suggestions for words

Cunt
Whore
Puta
Fuck toy
Bitch
Cum bucket

I can make to write the words in places which are hidden by my outfit. Also at home, I am okay being in heels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
At the gloryhole do you only use your mouth/hands, or are all your holes available?

I am only going for blowjobs as I didn't want to do anal and vaginal sex at gloryhole.

Old 06-13-2021, 10:04 AM   #9
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Take a deck of cards with you to the gloryhole. Draw a card before each customer.

Numbered red cards (1 - 10) - cum in your mouth and spit
Numbered black cards (1 - 10) - cum on your tits
Red face cards (J, Q, K) - cum in your mouth and swallow
Black face cards (J, Q, K) - cum on your face
Red Aces - cum into your hands and rub on your pussy
Black Aces - cum into your hands and rub in your hair

Once a card has been used, it does not get placed back in the deck until all 52 cards have been completed.

After each blowjob take a photo of yourself (if you're going to swallow take a photo of the cum in your mouth). At the end of your shift use the photos to make a slideshow for your phone's lock screen/wallpaper.

Once you have completed the entire deck, on the next gloryhole day you will collect all the cum, from all your customers, in a glass and save it for the end of your shift. Shuffle the cards back into the deck and draw one.

Red - drink the glass of cum
Black - pour the glass over your head

Take a photo of either you drinking the glass, or after the glass has been poured over you. Set this photo as your phone wallpaper for at least 1 week.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:18 AM   #10
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Take a deck of cards with you to the gloryhole. Draw a card before each customer.

Numbered red cards (1 - 10) - cum in your mouth and spit
Numbered black cards (1 - 10) - cum on your tits
Red face cards (J, Q, K) - cum in your mouth and swallow
Black face cards (J, Q, K) - cum on your face
Red Aces - cum into your hands and rub on your pussy
Black Aces - cum into your hands and rub in your hair

Once a card has been used, it does not get placed back in the deck until all 52 cards have been completed.

After each blowjob take a photo of yourself (if you're going to swallow take a photo of the cum in your mouth). At the end of your shift use the photos to make a slideshow for your phone's lock screen/wallpaper.

Once you have completed the entire deck, on the next gloryhole day you will collect all the cum, from all your customers, in a glass and save it for the end of your shift. Shuffle the cards back into the deck and draw one.

Red - drink the glass of cum
Black - pour the glass over your head

Take a photo of either you drinking the glass, or after the glass has been poured over you. Set this photo as your phone wallpaper for at least 1 week.

Hi,

It is usually customer who wants to cum in mouth, so I have to do it for them. Post that, i can let it drip on my tits or my body anywhere.

With this, it won't be possible for me to collect their cum in glass or anything.

Old 06-17-2021, 12:49 PM   #11
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurowhore View Post
During my day, I am looking for some tasks to be humiliated about my life, being punished for where I am in life.

Looking to be used by getdare people.
I’ll give you dares, but not as a punishment for where you are in life. That’s hard for everyone, especially this year.

Dares:
3 days a week, you should have something should be inside you for minimum 8 hours a day. Could be a butt plug, could be an egg vibrator.. you get to pick.

Make a blog post with all of your toys. Give each one a quick review.

Do you have an anal hook? Could you tie a rope to it and pass it through the gloryhole while giving a blowjob? What about toys with remotes?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk