Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2021, 01:29 PM   #1
Badant
Account Banned

Default 21/F serching for Pain

Hello, im searching for task that are painfull and it would be perfect to get during pain a orgasm. You can see my likes in my signiture

Limits: My limits are just normal stuff like blood or illegal ,etc. Something you now you can broke me with that

For more you can check my ama
Badant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:31 PM   #2
KrazyIndian

the last second, right before you orgasm, pinch your clit as hard as you can and then twist it

Limits: Pee/scat, public, family and friends, pics/videos
KrazyIndian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:33 PM   #3
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Stock as many pens in your ass and your pussy that you can.
After each snap a rubber band against each nipple and your clit

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:53 AM   #4
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyIndian View Post
the last second, right before you orgasm, pinch your clit as hard as you can and then twist it
Its a good start for this Thread, it was painfull and a real great orgasm too

Limits: My limits are just normal stuff like blood or illegal ,etc. Something you now you can broke me with that

Old 06-06-2021, 09:56 AM   #5
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Your tasks will be to do this ,but with the rules below

You will be blindfolded,and don't tie your hands use them to spank the pussy every 15 sec..with the hardest implement

Also you stay like this for 40 minutes in total but as you have selected very hard,you won't be having any timer,count the time in head....
Also attach nipple clamps with the rope to the bucket and possible hair to the bucket... via rope...

If you forgot spanks or time then start again..

At the end,you will see how many minutes you actually did and how many spanks you got....

At any time you are not allowed to say a word....

Time may not be less than 40 minutes if you count earlier then start again..

Reprort soon...
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 10:04 AM   #6
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Your tasks will be to do this ,but with the rules below

You will be blindfolded,and don't tie your hands use them to spank the pussy every 15 sec..with the hardest implement

Also you stay like this for 40 minutes in total but as you have selected very hard,you won't be having any timer,count the time in head....
Also attach nipple clamps with the rope to the bucket and possible hair to the bucket... via rope...

If you forgot spanks or time then start again..

At the end,you will see how many minutes you actually did and how many spanks you got....

At any time you are not allowed to say a word....

Time may not be less than 40 minutes if you count earlier then start again..

Reprort soon...
Sorry, this is to complcadet for me to cout the different timesteps at the same moment

Old 06-06-2021, 10:21 AM   #7
esmond

My different ideas:
1)
Smear fresh chopped chilli on sensitive parts, like clit? I've heard it can be really painful, also you have to endure the pain until its over, you can't stop. Which might be nice, or not... Might be too crazy

2)
Get some wax candles and while lying on your back light one up and let wax drip down between your breasts, on your bellow and on the thighs. Do this while caressing your nipples and touching your pussy gently, Like your genitals are only there to aid you bearing the dripping heat on your body. After a while, intensify their treatment while also focusing the candlewax towards your more sensitive areas such as breasts, nipples and if that is not enough your clit and pussy.

Candlewax is a quite sexy pain, it leaves a lot of wax everywhere though.

3) Normal boob torture, nothing fancy, get shoolaces and tie around each breast forcing them to grow and stiffen. Accompany with nipple clamps with weights to them. Then you can ride yourself to orgasm on a dildo while letting the nipple weights swing freely driven by your humping. So you get stuck in between wanting to save your nipples while also wanting to satisfy your pussy
Old 06-06-2021, 01:32 PM   #8
Subbyprincess13

Here's some nipple torture for you. Kneel in front of the toilet and lift the lid, place your nipple on the edge and drop the seat do this 10 times for each nipple, no soothing your nipples after. After this you must wear your clamps for at least 10 minutes, but longer if you can manage. I'd love to hear how it goes 😉

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:10 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badant View Post
Hello, im searching for task that are painfull and it would be perfect to get during pain a orgasm. You can see my likes in my signiture
Can you have someone else to administer?
Old 06-07-2021, 10:59 AM   #10
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Can you have someone else to administer?
No, im living alone

Old 06-07-2021, 11:01 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badant View Post
No, im living alone
Pity. Start off with a tack bra, lockable at the back, wear for 24 hours to begin with.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:02 AM   #12
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmond View Post
My different ideas:
1)
Smear fresh chopped chilli on sensitive parts, like clit? I've heard it can be really painful, also you have to endure the pain until its over, you can't stop. Which might be nice, or not... Might be too crazy

2)
Get some wax candles and while lying on your back light one up and let wax drip down between your breasts, on your bellow and on the thighs. Do this while caressing your nipples and touching your pussy gently, Like your genitals are only there to aid you bearing the dripping heat on your body. After a while, intensify their treatment while also focusing the candlewax towards your more sensitive areas such as breasts, nipples and if that is not enough your clit and pussy.

Candlewax is a quite sexy pain, it leaves a lot of wax everywhere though.

3) Normal boob torture, nothing fancy, get shoolaces and tie around each breast forcing them to grow and stiffen. Accompany with nipple clamps with weights to them. Then you can ride yourself to orgasm on a dildo while letting the nipple weights swing freely driven by your humping. So you get stuck in between wanting to save your nipples while also wanting to satisfy your pussy
Number one and two is nothing for me, but i have enjoyed nuber 3

Old 06-07-2021, 11:19 AM   #13
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Take some thick rubber bands and place them around each breast and each thigh. Then take a scouring pad and scrub your breasts then your pussy read raw. Rinse in salt water.

Then start to snap the rubber bands 100 for each location. Every band you snap two replace it. At the end do 100 snaps on your clit.

Then take a toliet brush and fuck your pussy with it. You may use the scoring pad to rub your clit to orgasm whilst fucking the toliet brush.

Please use all new/clean equipment
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:37 AM   #14
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
Here's some nipple torture for you. Kneel in front of the toilet and lift the lid, place your nipple on the edge and drop the seat do this 10 times for each nipple, no soothing your nipples after. After this you must wear your clamps for at least 10 minutes, but longer if you can manage. I'd love to hear how it goes 😉
A good small one, i hat to play with falling objects, because i i dont like the second betwenn the let go and the pain, but i done it, and i enjoy the clamps after the toilletseet. I prefer something like clamps because its start slowy and when its get to hard i can put it off.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:24 PM   #15
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Just a simple one: Take the bristly side of a hairbrush and hit each breast with it 25 times.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk