Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2021, 08:18 PM   #1
Silver Ann

Default 23F new to exhibitionism

So I'm trying to find outsome likes and stuff and public nudity seems to be something I enjoy. So please give me a bunch of risky dares involving nudity. I'd like some to do during the day since that's when I'm mostly bored but whatever works. Can be beginner dare or some harder ones. Just nothing that will get me in trouble. Thanks everyone
Silver Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Silver Ann for this post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:38 PM   #2
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there! How about these:

- Do a workout nude outside: 50 jumping jacks, 10 press-ups, plank for 30 seconds, 10 burpees. Repeat the sequence twice more

- Take a cold shower with a garden hose naked outside. Could be after the workout above or first thing in the morning
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:05 PM   #3
Monster_Thakur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ann View Post
So I'm trying to find outsome likes and stuff and public nudity seems to be something I enjoy. So please give me a bunch of risky dares involving nudity. I'd like some to do during the day since that's when I'm mostly bored but whatever works. Can be beginner dare or some harder ones. Just nothing that will get me in trouble. Thanks everyone
Wear a sheer t-shirt or top go out like that and see how people react. If nips poke out than it will be more fun and people around you notice easily.
Monster_Thakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:13 PM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

May try following
- Using public toilet without locking the door
- Jogging wearing tight T shirt without bra
- Using changing room without locking door
- If going to sweem, get clothes removed underwater and stay for at least 10 minutes
- Walk by a dark street wearing button tops and keeping all the buttons open, without bra
- Go outside of house at midnight wearing towel and let it go while standing in front of front door for at least 2 minutes
- If any nearby woods, go there and walk around naked for 5 minutes
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:50 AM   #5
Irene

if you have a parck or a forest near you.

You have to go to the wooden area with a bag and a padlock.
At the edge of the forest leave the key of the lock, there are two levels of difficulty, the easy one is to hide the key, the difficult one is to drop it and then have to look for it.
Walk for a good time (i say at least half an hour, but one hour is better).
Once you are far enough away from the key, you need to find a hidden place.
Once there strip naked and barefoot.
Pul all you clothes and shoes on the bag then lock it with the padlock (
I recommend that you bring a bicycle chain lock to secure the bag to a tree or something, so no one can steal it).

Now you are naked, you have to go back to the start to to find the key and then go back to the bag to get into your clothes.

Enjoy.
_______
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:49 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Go for a walk as far as you dare. maybe a couple of miles. Then strip naked and walk home leaving your clothes behind.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:08 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a multi stall bathroom strip naked for 10 minutes. During that time you have to touch the door to the whole bathroom twice. Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:10 AM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Dress in something sexy and simple to remove such as a sundress or shorts and top. No bra or panties. Take along a change of clothes like you would wear for an interview, without bra or panties.

Find a convenience store that has a single stall mens restroom. Enter the restroom and do not lock the door. Set a timer for five minutes and strip naked (you may leave your shoes on). If someone tries to open the door holler and pretend you forgot to lock the door. You may lock it then.

Edge yourself until either someone tries the door or the timer goes off. Get dressed in the clothes you brought in and leave.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:20 PM   #9
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi there! How about these:

- Do a workout nude outside: 50 jumping jacks, 10 press-ups, plank for 30 seconds, 10 burpees. Repeat the sequence twice more

- Take a cold shower with a garden hose naked outside. Could be after the workout above or first thing in the morning
Not a bad little workout. Lots of jumping around so my boobs definitely felt that haha. Despite doing this in my front yard no one saw me so that was lucky.
Didn't really feel like doing the second one. Sorry. But thanks for the dares. The first one was a lot of fun. Not having clothes near me and having no way to explain why I was outside naked, it really turned me on. Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster_Thakur View Post
Wear a sheer t-shirt or top go out like that and see how people react. If nips poke out than it will be more fun and people around you notice easily.
So I did this today too. Went for a walk in a nice sheer black shirt. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't wearing anything since it's pretty see through. Walked for about 20 minutes and had 7 people see me. Most were from accross the street but one was walking towards me and we passed each other. He was very clearly staring at my chest haha.

Very fun and exciting. Thanks for the suggestion
The following user says Thank You to Silver Ann for this post:
Old 06-02-2021, 10:38 PM   #10
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Super easy one!

Grab a hoodie with pockets in the front that is slightly too short. It shouldn't completely cover your pussy or ass unless you push down on the hoodie with the pockets. Wear that too the store when you go shopping. Its easy to cover if keep it pushed down just don't forget! Also make sure to purchase the two famous items of a pack of condoms and a cucumber :P

If that doesn't work and you have a car, then driving naked is easy start. When you get comfortable with that a fun dare at night is leaving your car key across a parking lot, and going back to your car and putting all the clothes inside the trunk. Slamming it shut and then being forced to get the key and your clothes back

Curious how these work for you, do let us all know!
Old 06-03-2021, 06:08 AM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

How about a crazy one!
Go to a do-it-yourself Carwash place, probably in the middle of the night. Put your quarters in and scrub your naked body with the foam-spewing brush, to get squeaky clean!

Easy mode is go there in clothes that are easy to remove, strip, wash, redress, and drive home

Hard mode is drive there naked, wash, then drive home naked!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:33 AM   #12
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
If you've got a car give it a good wash in front of your house. Wearing just a long white tshirt.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:45 AM   #13
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

An easy one for a rookie on exhibition is to open your curtains, then go into your room and take your time to change clothes. Act as if you didnt know curtains were open.

If you catch someone seeing you can do as if you realized in the end and close the curtains.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 11:48 PM   #14
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Super easy one!

Grab a hoodie with pockets in the front that is slightly too short. It shouldn't completely cover your pussy or ass unless you push down on the hoodie with the pockets. Wear that too the store when you go shopping. Its easy to cover if keep it pushed down just don't forget! Also make sure to purchase the two famous items of a pack of condoms and a cucumber :P
Still can't believe I actually did this one. I was super nervous just wearing it let alone doing the actual dare. I spent like 15 minutes in my car just psyching myself up to do it.

Walking into the store I passed some people and just decided to walk as fast as I could while desperately holding down my hoodie. I had hoped that people might assume I'm wearing short shorts or something but I started to have little faith in that. Walked as fast as I could and grabbed both items and walked to pay for them. Naturally there was a line and every second I could feel people watching me. Thankfully no one said anything. I got to the cashier put my things up. Got a really akward look from them and left as soon as I could.

Probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
If you've got a car give it a good wash in front of your house. Wearing just a long white tshirt.
Did this one the other day. Sadly not a whole lot to talk about about. The shirt kept me covered. Until it got wet. In which case it was practically like wearing nothing. Washed the whole car and no one even drove by. Still a lot of fun though. I had the whole time to think about how I was going to explain myself if someone saw me haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamss View Post
An easy one for a rookie on exhibition is to open your curtains, then go into your room and take your time to change clothes. Act as if you didnt know curtains were open.

If you catch someone seeing you can do as if you realized in the end and close the curtains.
Same with this one, I did it but nothing really interesting to talk about. Definitely a fun one though.

Thanks everyone for your help. Please feel free to submit more. Easy, medium, hard. Let me know what you got. Thanks again
The following 2 users say Thank You to Silver Ann for this post:
Old 06-05-2021, 12:10 AM   #15
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about a change-over in some public transport?
Dress up with hard to remove clothes for extra fun. Like a tight jeans and that bra you’re always struggling with
Bring an extra set of ‘hard-to-get-into’ clothes to change into.
Now go for a ride and change outfits in your seat.
Must strip top/bottom before wearing anything new.
If extra daring, go completely naked first.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCrazy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk