Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2021, 03:36 PM   #1606
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I do hope, and expect so Tell me I don't have to throw you out of the window though? :P

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:38 PM   #1607
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I do hope, and expect so Tell me I don't have to throw you out of the window though? :P
Runs scenario through my mind.......no I think we are good, at least on the charging cable
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:40 PM   #1608
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Perfect :P Looking forward to it in... *checks calendar* 4 days? That's 32 days of denial :d

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-14-2021, 03:48 PM   #1609
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Perfect :P Looking forward to it in... *checks calendar* 4 days? That's 32 days of denial :d
Is that a record for you?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-14-2021, 03:54 PM   #1610
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

By a landslide. Longest one was around 14 days. It more than doubled.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-14-2021, 03:56 PM   #1611
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
By a landslide. Longest one was around 14 days. It more than doubled.
Then welcome to the month club!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-17-2021, 05:22 AM   #1612
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh and Addi and Angelic? I don't know what you have against Jingle Bells. It's been my edging music the last 100+ edges, and if anything it only makes me smile more! I even left it on after being allowed to turn it off. The bells around my wrist stayed on as well for the first 40 today, and they are loudly jingling
*takes notes* there’s a good chance that song is going to haunt you for a while longer...

In all seriousness, thanks for the squirm-worthy, amazing reports. We’re going to miss them when you’ve finished this thread. A liiittle more, you got this, blue! *gets cheer signs and prepares speech*
Old 01-18-2021, 06:09 AM   #1613
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
*takes notes* there’s a good chance that song is going to haunt you for a while longer...

In all seriousness, thanks for the squirm-worthy, amazing reports. We’re going to miss them when you’ve finished this thread. A liiittle more, you got this, blue! *gets cheer signs and prepares speech*
It's not a haunting song... Yet... I'm sure there will he another squirm inducing thread when I'm done, meanwhile I'm slowly crawling forward with my tasks. I thought I could get them finished over the weekend, but my body wasn't entirely agreeing with me, so it's been delayed.

The good thing is, I'm not that needy at the moment. Happy to postpone my orgasm for longer. Too be honest, being put on no touch for 3 days is scarier than delaying my orgasm for another week. I can almost see myself postponing my tasks for another few weeks just to delay the no-touch period. Did I already tell you no-touch is evil?

I've been slowly working on getting my spitroasting done, and I have no idea how people fuck their own ass for a longer period of time. I can have it plugged for hours without problem, but after 5 minutes of fucking it, I'm already a mess. It's so much more intense, and it gets me whimpering and wanting to huddle in my blanket. Not from pain, because it doesn't hurt. It's not quite pleasurable either, although the pressure is definitely a good feeling. It does get uncomfortable after a while though, and your ass is starting to feel it. The dildo sliding along everything, and the entrance clenching down on it continuosly.

When I made that keyword I hadn't considered that fucking my ass would be the issue, but in hindsight, while I've plugged it for long, and fucked it quite a few times, I've never fucked it long. It's a different experience. One that I love to train myself to take better, for which the current task is ideal. My mouth doesn't mind being fucked, although gagging there clenched my ass hard and attempts to eject the dildo as well, which doesn't make it any easier.

A grand total of 12 minutes in 3 sessions of spitroasting. 1/3 of the way there. My ass is still in for quite a time

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #1614
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

WARNING! WARNING! You are discouraged to read this while on no touch. This report can results in squirming! WARNING! WARNING!

After having a very fun session dominating instead of submitting, I was in a very horny mood. Sadly, I'm still not allowed to cum. Luckily, I had another 40 edges with jingling bells around my wrist saved up since me housemate was home to often, as well as a lovely song by Frank Sinatra in the background. I ehm... flew through these edges. Seriously, I think I heard the song twice at most before I was done with them, even going at the set speed. Did I tell you already that I was horny?

With the edges only making sure I was even hornier than before, I decided to take another stab at my spitroasting task. Starting with my trusty dildo in my mouth, and my long and very well lubed plug in my ass. In contrast to last times, it didn't get much harder after a few minutes. Instead, I was sinking into it. Feeling the plug, which used to be difficult to even insert, fucking my ass. My mouth around the dildo, letting myself be pushed onto it a gagging on it. Yes, gagging on it. Suppressing your gag reflex becomes a whole lot more difficult when your ass is being violated by a dildo.

After a few minutes of fucking, my plug was literally sliding into my ass without effort, but it just wasn't hitting the right spot. Also, it's rather tiring for your arm being on all fours, even when the dildo is suctioned against the wall. It started driving me properly crazy though, as well as slowly but surely pressing the submissive button. I didn't want to stop yet, and moved over to the bathroom. Switching the dildo and the plug, I suctioned the dildo to the bathtub so that I could ride it, and fucked my mouth with the dildo that just came out of my ass. Aaaaand that hit the button completely. I don't know what it is about my proper dildo, but it just feels soooo much better than the other ones. Riding it feels so wrong as well, it's not something I'm supposed to be doing. It's humiliating, and the plug I was sucking on that just came out of my ass wasn't helping any bit.

6 minutes past in total, before I wanted even more. Putting one leg on the bathtub for easy access, the plug pressed against the door never leaving my mouth anymore, and the dildo in my hand fucking myself. One more batch of lube to make it feel perfect. And perfect it was. I spend another 9 minutes that way. 9 fucking minutes. That's almost more time than I have done the previous 3 sessions. 15 in total, and the only reason I stopped is that I didn't think I could resist an orgasm anymore. I've found out that yes, I can edge from anal alone, or maybe anal and oral. In those 9 minutes, I edged myself 10 times. 10 edge from fucking my ass hard with my dildo. This feels so fucking weird. My cock was still mostly soft, not getting any attention at all, and yet I could feel it coming, and I know that if I continued, I would cum. It is a mindfuck, and it only served to make me fuck my ass harder. By now it was very very well lubed. The dildo is 7 inches long, and I had absolutely no problem trusting the entire length in myself in one single go. I fucked myself fast and hard, my mouth around the plug in my mouth, at times trust deeply enough to send a clenching reflex through my entire body to eject both the dildo and the plug. It only served to arouse me more.

I... kinda lost it there. I was focused on the pleasure, feeling these anal edge coming and coming. Looking at the time, wondering if I could complete the entire remaining time. Fucking myself to an edge again, getting so close to it, and not letting myself go over. Each trust moving my mouth around the plug, spitroasting me with the motion. Letting my lips touch the door, driving the entire plug in me, making each trust fuck my throat directly. The last one, while feeling incredibly good and submissive, I can't hold for long (yet). At some point I will cum from spitroasting myself alone, and truly feel what it is likes to achieve an orgasm through it, but not yet. The need to cum hit me like a sledgehammer, but I managed to stop here, and crawled into my bed.

Initially, it was just floating. Floating from falling into submission and getting my timer up so far. After 20 minutes or so, the need started burning again. And not just a kindling either. This was a: "I need to cum! NOW!" Thinking it would help, I started touching myself again. Within minutes, I was edging myself. I could feel myself pushing towards an orgasm. Not wanting it, but so so so strongly needing it. I think that if I was alone at that point and not talking to others, there would have been a non-zero chance that I would have an orgasm. Or a ruined one. Either on purpose, or from getting to close to the edge. It would have felt ecstatic at that moment. I so very much craved for an orgasm. Even knowing I would have felt extremely disappointed in myself from going over on purpose, and likely would have dropped from doing it, I still considered it. I'm glad I didn't, and I believe I wouldn't even if I wasn't talking to anyone. There might have been a chance though, which I'm glad I have not needed to take.

To prevent myself from that orgasm, because a hammer of need was literally smashing into me every minute, I/they forbid me to touch myself the remainder of the day to stay safe. Can't remember exactly what happened, as I said, there was a hammer of need hammering into me. No touch does not help in making me squirm any less when that hammer is hitting me. I was absolutely squirming and whimpering while keeping my hands to myself. It did make sure that eventually it died down a little bit. Enough to get me into a warm bath and relax further. Still, the hammer hasn't quite disappeared yet, even if it became a lot more sporadic. Do you see the warning at the top? *Incoming hammer blow* Yeah.... *Glares at all involved including myself*

Tasks remaining:

Bd's deepthroat task.
0/3550 minutes (59 hours) of waiting after all tasks are done before orgasming while on no-touch.
1662/2180 seconds (36 minutes (28 minutes done)) of spitroasting
795/1030 minutes (17 hours (13 hours done)) of having my hand and feet cuffed.

Likely two more days before my tasks are done. Another 3 days of being on no-touch before I can start the orgasm task which I do not know what it contains. Nearly there. Estimated time of denial? 40 days. More than a month. I believe the right words to say would be: "never again", but that would be a lie. A break of sorts? Most definitely.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 03:42 PM   #1615
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Someone certainly had a fun day!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-19-2021, 03:59 PM   #1616
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A very fun and squirm inducing day I wish I wasn't on no-touch right now though...

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-19-2021, 04:01 PM   #1617
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
A very fun and squirm inducing day I wish I wasn't on no-touch right now though...
You will be done before you know it, you got this!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 04:05 AM   #1618
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Wow what a report...!! As you know I'm not on no-touch but I kind of sort of was when I read it because I was around someone... and your report had me squirming in front of them... especially the last couple of paragraphs... because I can so relate to the hammer blow of need... even though I'm only 5 days into my denial compared to your whopping 40 days... lol...

Anyway your report led me to do something risky... more of that on my thread later...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-20-2021 at 04:34 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:27 AM   #1619
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the comment, and the squirming Sara. Glad I can share the joy of being hit by that hammer!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 03:44 AM   #1620
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another day, another task report:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsub
I am using some fun from another task but modifying for here. Let me know if this makes sense and if you see a need for any adjustments

Stick your dildo to the wall if it has a suction cup otherwise modify the task slightly to work best with what you have available. Strip naked and kneel in front of it.

You are now going to deep throat the dildo 30 times. the first being for 1 second, second for 2 seconds etc to number 30 going for a full 30 seconds.

You will attempt all 30 and count the total seconds that you miss. for instance on number 15 if you only make 13 seconds you will count 2 for when the task is complete. Once all 30 are done, add up all the seconds that you missed. You will now be spit roasted that many times. If you missed an accumulative 15 seconds you will deep throat your dildo once (no time for this) followed by one full anal thrust and repeated 15 times.
This is actually rather fun to do, even if my throat does definitely not agree. A kneeling position is much less conducive to deepthroats then having your head of the edge of your bed. I was "easily" able to hold deepthroats of over 30 seconds in that position, but I struggled holding them here for longer periods.

The first 15 or so deepthroats weren't too much of a problem, except for the total duration. They were getting me in the right mood though. At the start I was still stroking and bracing myself on the door where I put up the dildo. By edge 15, my hands were either behind my back or above me, not giving me any support nor pleasure. Somehow, that just felt more appropriate.

At the 23-second hold I messed up for the first and only time. After 20 second the gags became too much, and I had to get off. 3 seconds. Annoying, because I know I can hold it for longer. The deepthroats after 25 were actually quite difficult, and I'm pretty sure I have done some more than once. For some reason counting became hard, and I wasn't quite sure to which number I should count while half gagging on the dildo violating my throat.

I was taking little breaks at the end to get my breath back, and brace myself to get on it again. Feeling like I should be able to do it much easier, but not quite managing though. As I already had seconds, it wouldn't have mattered that much to gain extra as long as I kept under 15, but my competitiveness wouldn't have it. For the last two holds, and possibly more, but my memory is a bit hazy, I was gagging near the end but refusing to let go before it was time. Made it. Almost 8 minutes of holding my dildo deep in my throat. It's definitely feeling it, and I must confess, I don't mind the feeling of my throat feeling a bit raw at all

Finishing all of them up, I have 3 times to spit roast myself. It almost didn't seem worth it to do them for the hassle. Figuring it was only 3, I took my small dildo and tried to work it in without lube since I couldn't quite be bothered. It was a bit of a tight fit, but I managed to without any pain, just some discomfort. Finishing those 3 spit roasting thrusts off, the last task is completed. Just a few more keywords to work off, and I'm free! Probably not today though, my throat is already kinda sore :P

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task