Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2024, 09:08 PM   #1
ToiletTasteTester

Default (21f) Please use this forum whore

Hello there!

My name is Yelena and my Owner Nihil has decided that I am to be whored out to all GetDare members during the month of April. Please use and abuse me for your pleasure and entertainment!

If you want to give me tasks, simply reply to this thread. I am not permitted to refuse anything that is within my limits, and I will report here once any given task is completed. If you wish to learn more about me before posting a task for me, feel free to check out my AMA.

Here are some ideas:

-All three of my holes can be fucked. I own several dildos, plugs and vibes. But you can also get creative and fuck me with other items.

- I'm not allowed to cum, but my Owner likes me to edge a lot to keep me wet and needy. You can give me plenty of edges and tell me how to do them.

- Bondage is my favorite kink, and I'm very skilled with self bondage. Naturally, I own cuffs and plenty of rope and locks. You can order me tied up in all kinds of positions. I can inform you if they are possible or if I would need to make any changes.

- I don't do openly public stuff, but I can wear plugs, a rope harness or other interesting things beneath my clothing while I work. I also own a chastity belt that I can lock metal dildos in.

- At home I have roommates, but I have a large room and a bathroom all to myself. I'm always naked when in my room and have the privacy to do all kinds of naughty things there and the bathroom.

-I can be your pain toy. I own a nice flogger, pegs, candles and other household items.

-My Owner is training me to be a piss slut. As long as it doesn't get in my mouth, you can make me piss in embarrassing ways.

-All parts of my body which are usually hidden by clothing are available to be written or drawn on.

Please treat me like a whore and gang up on me. My Owner wants to see me thoroughly used and degraded.

Limits and disclaimers:

-Everything happens here in this thread. No PMs or messages.

-I will not take or send pictures. But for your imagination: I'm a very small and cute person with long dark hair. My tits are on the smaller side and both of my nipples are pierced with big rings in them (can be used in bondage!) My pussy is always shaved and nails are always clipped.

-No scat, vomit, needles and blood. If youʼve got an idea and aren't sure if I can do it, please ask.

-I will do my best to do all tasks asap and keep this thread up to date, but please understand that I may sometimes take a day or two to reply due to my work schedule.

-I'm Deaf, so anything involving sound is obviously a limit.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ToiletTasteTester for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk