Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2018, 04:44 PM   #1
Littleboyblue123

Default Please please please humiliate and baby me!!!

Hi everybody! I am a 27 year old male in the US and i have to do a night shift tomorrow night and to get myself on the right biolocigal clock im going to be staying up all night tonight and sleeping all day tomorrow. During this night i have absolutely nothing to do and would love it if all of you kind getdarers could help me spend the time doing ageplay/humiliation dares. Like i said, i have all night and the next day to do whatever you guys and gals want. I am willing to do anything you all want and send you pic proof, or if you prefer i can post updates on temporarily.exposed. I am also willing to let you blackmail me so i am really forced to do whatever humiliating or babyish task you would love to see me do. If you would like you can contact me directly via kik (username: yourlittleproperty2). Also feel free to make the dares as messy/disgusting as you want! I can start at midnight tonight. Please! I know there are a lot of awesome sadists on this site! Im begging you to make me regrett posting this! Thank you!

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk