Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 02:41 PM   #1
MusicalSlut

Default Slave Battleship

So I had an idea for Battleship, I don't think there are any threads like this so here we go! We all know how and where to play battleship (http://en.battleship-game.org/) and a lot of us like games where the loser becomes the winner's slave. So why not combine the 2???

Here is what I was thinking:
2 people play a game of battleship, loser becomes winner's slave for a preset amount of time. Here is the catch though! However many ships the loser was able to sank is the amount of limits they can have. So if they sank 6 out of the 10 ships, they get 6 limits. If they only sank 1 out of the 10 ships, they only get 1 limit!

Added fun:
If you want some extra fun, a second game can be played to for the loser to have a chance to save themselves, they can play for double or nothing! If the loser wins this one, they don't have to be a slave! If they lose though, they get half the amount of limits set by the 1st game!
Punishments: wedgie, anal
Limits: Blood, scat, pee, public, pain, family/friends, social suicide

I don't have too much experience, help me figure out what I do and don't like! PM or kik me dares anytime!
MusicalSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MusicalSlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battleship, bets, challenges, limit pushing, slave