Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-09-2021, 11:08 PM   #706
Ruby7

I take my place under the tank hoping for something that smells good. Once I smell the vanilla as it covers me I hold open the front and back of my swimsuit to have the top filled with something that smells nice rather than mud.

I have a slow start as there are now multiple items in my diaper and swimsuit sloshing around slowing me down. I need to belly flop in order to avoid getting sprayed causing multiple things in my swimsuit to shoot out of my top. I get to the doughnut and take a bite. A nozzle rams its way into the top of my swimsuit and slithering into my diaper getting filled with peanut butter and jelly. As I make my way through I have to give up my bra. Near the end I get tripped and sent to last place. I hear that those who fail will receive a punishment as if my current state isn't already punishment enough. I make my way towards my punishment and hope that it can't possibly be worse than the state I am already in.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 11:54 PM   #707
bbwhore

Sorry about the late reply life got super busy..
So for my gift it's really bad as I am coated with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter mixture as it gets fucking everywhere making me very uncomfortable. Then I'm made to look like some kind of bunny as my hair is separated into two ears by flour paste and just my luck I get a dildo as well. I'm led over to Katie and attached to her with the dildo as we both lose our panties too. We are told that the first person to cum will be filled with a very powerful aphrodisiac and left unbelievably horny and I just hope and pray that it is not me! My fears start to look like more of a reality though as we both look unbelievably close to our orgasms but then she starts to play with my big breast and the orgasm hits me before I can even comprehend what this means for me and what I've just done. As the aphrodisiac is immediately rubbed into my pussy and clit instantly making me uncontrollably horny and wetter than I have ever been in my life!

For the obstacle course it's safe to say I'm more than a bit distracted with my growing horniness. I start off slow getting pies all over my body as they pay special attention to my now bare cock filled pussy making me feel incredibly horny as I finally make it through that part getting to the donut tasting. I end up getting covered in chocolate syrup lost in my horniness as I fail my hands deep in my pussy rubbing my clit furiously as the dildo vibrates in my pussy. I forget to guess again as strawberry jelly is poured over my tits and pussy. I finally guess right as I pull my thoughts together making it to the workshop. I end up seeing mati half naked and can't help myself rubbing my clit furiously screaming out in orgasm as she catches me and takes my bra exposing my big tits as well. I end up not crossing the finish line as I am stuck rubbing my unbelievably horny pussy in the workshop. I'm then led away by elves for an extra punishment hoping it's not too bad?
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie

Last edited by bbwhore; 12-13-2021 at 10:01 PM.
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 07:19 PM   #708
whydiss

Third round now and still dripping in gunk in my flip flops swim jammers and rash vest.

I end up being the first one to fall head first into loads of marshmallow fluff which coats me head to toe, eventually I do recover and get to the last step of the platforms but I forget which is the right way so end up falling again, this time loosing my flip flops in the sticky pit below.

I then end up in the donut room after spending way too much time in the sticky marshmallow, I end up getting my first try wrong resulting in me being covered in powdered sugar to stick to the sticky mess already over me and if that isn't bad enough I get covered in a wave of dough.

I get to the end i nothing but swim jammers and a rash vest with bare feet too :/

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 10:27 PM   #709
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Due to Weather, round 4 will be delayed. Will post as soon as I can.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 12-12-2021, 07:41 PM   #710
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Note Update.

Hi guys. Just letting you know I'll be getting Round 4 up in about a day or two.

The storms that came through knocked our power out of our house overnight, but we didn't get the worse. (Some places nearby were worse off...) Thank you for those who reached out to check on me.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 12-13-2021, 10:12 PM   #711
flowerchild

So as Sam and I feverishly fuck ourselves on the massive dildo connecting us I feel as if I'm about to burst in orgasm. Now desperate as ever I do everything I can and start playing with her boobs just making her cum before I scream out my own orgasm. Alright obstacle course time let's do it as I try to focus coming down from the mind numbing orgasm. Making it through the first obstacle clean it's a donut tasting as I fail my first one I feel a hose go in my skirt shooting warm jelly over my swollen pussy. I fail a second time this time getting a mouth full of warm donut glaze. After that I manage to make it through unbothered thankfully.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 10:38 PM   #712
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post December- Round 4

Welcome back to our ultimate penultimate round. We had four contestants not finish our course and that means four forfeits to hand out. First off Ruby!

Ruby comes out from behind the curtain. She’s been given a semi new outfit. The one piece she was wearing has been dunked in lots of tomato sauce making most of the skunk smell fade, but its now dripping and soaked in sauce. What the audience can’t see is the halves of a cake stuffed in the front and back of the one piece nor can they tell that’s she has a bra connection wedgie under it with the bra stuffed with heaping handfuls of frosting. What they do see though it the not one, not two, but three extra poofy diaper that are covered in lace and glitter. The one piece has been again taped at the arms as the elves fill it with figgy pudding. Due to it not being taped at the bottom, as Ruby moves around more and more leaks out of the bottom and fills the diaper. Her stockings now back on have also been filled with cheese sauce shaking as she lines up with the others.

Sam comes out with a little bit shaky legs, now naked except for the obvious toy in both her front and back, she aphrodisiac is still doing its work as she’s dripping with excitement along with her nipples looking hard as diamonds. I hold up a button and smile to the camera. “Now sam, we don’t want to wear you out too much, so consider this a gift. Your dildo is orgasmic sensitive, so once you cum it will switch off. I press the button and the dildo comes to life easily pushing her over again as she lets out a satisfied scream once again in front of cameras. As she calms down, the buzzing slows and stops, but a second screech is heard from the others. All heads turn to Katie as she blushes as a similar buzz starts up under her panties. “Of course that will turn on the on inside of Katie. The same rules apply though once she orgasms, so have fun with that.

YoYo is next. The crowd gets a good laugh as he comes out a very strange outfit. Wearing a very furry pair of panties , it looks like the rear of them open to allow a foxtail butt plug to be inserted into his butt. A fur bikini is all that he has on top with an open mouth muzzle causing his tongue to stick out. The elves seems to have been very mean numbing his tongue a bit so it lolls from side to side.

Last is Jake. Wearing a bright pink signature GD Gameshow diaper, the crowd is kinda surprised that he’s not in something more elaborate. The awkward walk he has gives away the diaper has been filled with something, but they can’t tell what. Then an elf comes out with a second diaper filed with caramel corn and reaches into the back of Jake’s diaper. He grabs and yanks revealing a pair of underwear hidden in the diaper, a few pieces of caramel corn coming out of the diaper Jake is wearing. WIth a yelp from Jake, the elf gives Jake an atomic wedgie having just enough stretch to snap in onto his head. He then unceremoniously slaps the second diaper he is holding on top of Jakes head leaving him looking out of the leg holes as he makes sure the wedgie and diapers aren’t going anywhere.

Now that we have our forfeits doled out, let’s get to the game. As you can see we’ve turned our stage into a massive forest. Our contestants will be armed with these GD slime shooters. I pick one up. Just point yours in the direction of your target and fire. (A jet of blue colored slime sprays out of it and coats Jim in the face) Heh, accuracy is up to the user. We also have these foam grenades. Pull the pin and in a few second later it will detonate in a blast of colored foam. (I look down at the one I had just taken the pin of out of and quickly toss it to Ruby who catches if off guard.) It goes off covering Ruby and Sam and YoYo standing next to them in blue foam.

Good to know they work. Well its winter time so hunting season is upon us. Don’t worry we at the gameshow would never hunt helpless animals on our show. Because you’re hunting mythic creatures instead. Please come out our audience members. First is Rudolph. Itchy comes out with a red clown nose, antler head band, and a pair of silky brown panties. A set of bells are tied around his neck, wrists, and ankles.

Next is Mother Nature. Mati comes out much to the delight of the male audience members (and some female ones too.) Blushing she’s only wearing just a thong with a fig leaf over her crouch. Still topless, she blushes a bit but flaunts her breasts to the crown before doing a 360 to show off her ass too.

Corleone91 as our tooth fairy. The crowd looks at where the others came out at, but don’t see him. Until they look up. Hanging from a cable attached to his underwear giving a very snug wedgie not leaving much to the audience’s mind. A pair of wings are strapped to his back as he is glided around the stage to the others.

And Closing Tag as the easter bunny. He comes out hopping onto the stage. Naked except for a pair of underwear with a cute rabbit tail on his butt, he’s also has a set of binders attaching his thighs to his calfs meaning he can’t fully stand up and is forced to only hop around.

Each creature is worth 150 points. There are other characters out in the woods, but those are the only ones that earn points. The other will earn you punishments so don’t go all in slimers-a-blazing. If you run out of ammo, grab some back here, or find some special weapons in the forest. Oh, and we’ll also have a secret Santa out there for some bonus points too.” I say holding up a Santa mask next to my face. The contestants all see this and many seem especially eager to hit Santa.

We’ve et our holiday characters a head start into the woods and then release our players. Santa will be replaced halfway through the game so if every one is ready. Let the hunt begin!

The whistle blows and the contestants all fan out hoping to find all four for a boat load of points.

Wampup runs off to the left seeing the Easter Bunny go that direction. Knowing that it will be difficult to run he sees a bush rustle and runs through it only to feel his shorts get stuck on a branch of it. Pulling and puling he hears more rustling ahead and decides to strip as he runs naked though the bushes. As he does though he feels a strange substance that’s coating the leaves rub all around his groin. While we would never have a poison ivy plant in here, we do have an aphrodisiac bushes. Bursting out and spraying his slime gun, he hit two targets coating them in orange slime. One was the Easter Bunny, but the other made him gulp as it was the head mistress from back in September.

“You! You’re that Teacher’s Pet from school! What do you think you’re doing?” Wampup tires to sputter out an answer, but the slime splattered teacher cuts him off as she sees the aphrodisiac start to take effect and his underwear in the bushes. “Well if you want to strip down like an animal, then we’ll take care of that.” She grabs his underwear and stuffs it into his mouth cutting off any reply as she takes by the ear off to the costume screen as he helplessly looks at the other contestants running through the woods.

Katie and Sam watched Wampup get hauled off both running through the same bush both realizing what’s its coated in. Sensing an opportunity and no longer worried about getting caught by the principal Katie quickly strips out of her all of her clothes rubbing the leaves over her nipples. Sam annoyed and hoping to get head start grabs Katies clothe and tosses them into a tree as she runs off after the Easter Bunny. Hearing a moan and another screech of pleasure she knows that there’s more coating both bushes back there as the dildo in her comes to life. Spotting the Easter Bunny trail Sam follows it a little bit wobbly kneed.

Andrew now only in just his vest and underwear, decides to look to the skies hoping to find the tooth fairy. Running as fast as he can he thinks he spots a cable not far ahead. Hoping to not alert anyone by shooting his slime stick, he instead tosses a foam grenade releasing a shower of green foam. “HEY” a voice yells. A person on a wire comes into view, but its not the tooth fairy. It’s a man in a diaper with a bow and arrow. Cupid from back in February. “What’s the big Idea? You like to ruin peoples clothing? I just laundered this sash and cloth diaper. Well how do you like it? He swoops down and grabs Andrew’s vest. With a rip he takes it into the sky. “Here, I’ll trade you.” He upturns his arrow bag dumping heart shaped sprinkles all over Andrews marshmallow fluff covered body. “Now beat it.”

Becky, Jim, and Jake all are sneaking thought the woods comes upon a clearing seeing a bunch of trees around a lake. About to leave Becky does a double check and sees of the trees has actually quite a sharply butt and breast. Picking up their slime sticks they fires as quickly as they can startling Mati as the blast jiggle her breast and one hits right in her groin. Now found, she runs deeper into the woods. Alex comes up behind them just to see her leave. She looks back to Jake thought and with a gleam in her eye grabs two purple foam grenades and shoves them into the wedgie of Jakes underwear. As she runs away, she doesn’t look back as they both go off filling his underwear with foam as Becky and Jim dive for cover to avoid being hit by the backlash.

Ruby, now full of new mess and waddling more than ever don’t get much help by finding out large slow people can’t easily get through trees and bushes. Even hearing the chance of a target is ruined by her speed. Knowing she can’t win with speed on the ground, she instead tries for the air. Keeping her eyes peeled she spots something in the tree tops as Andrew also spots something flying through the tree tops. Both take aim and fire! As the slime comes in contact the scoreboard marks Ruby getting a hit as a familiar voice comes through again. “HEY! What did I just say?” Cupid comes down again this time covered in slime. Really angry, he rips off Andrews jammers as he gives a whistle. 4 other cupids come and all take aim at Andrew. A volley of fuzzy tipped arrows comes at him each dusted in various color powders. The fluff clings to each burst of powder as hit after his land of his body as he runs for cover.

Dazed as the dildo is doing its work, Sam starts to fall behind Katie, now not distracted by the dildo, but sensitive nipples. SPLAT! A sharp pain hits her sensitive nipples as an egg cracks against her breast. CRACK! Another impact. Seeing the eggs being thrown by the easter bunny, she backs up taking a few more hits as she sees Sam and uses her as a human shield. Sam takes a few hits herself as she tries to push Katie back in front. Hearing a loud CLICK both look down as they see their dildos had reconnected and now were attached. Struggling they both return fire to the easter bunny each tossing a grenade and coating the bunny in foam as they set to work on getting free.

YoYo, struggling to find any of the creatures, starts to get desperate as they halfway announcement is given signaling that Santa has been released. Seeing a flash of red, he takes aim and fires as his slime hits something in the bushes. Hearing laugher, he’s confused as he doesn’t recognize the Jester from our April Fools game. Seeing his outfit, the jester pulls out a can of peanuts and offers it to YoYo. Shaking his head as his tongue flops side to side, the Jester doesn’t take no for an answer and opens the can. It’s just a can of nuts much to Yoyo’s surprise. Then comes the other two Jesters running though the bushes and dump a sports drink cooler of dog food over him like he won the big sports game. It smells and coats his face and body as they laugh and high five each other before leaving.

Jake and Jim, now on their own as Becky when her own way, hear the jingle of bells as they both look behind a bush. A nervous Rudolph’ is waiting back to them as he is shaking trying to hear where people are coming form. With a smile and a nod Jake takes a page from Alex and stuffs a foam grenade into the rear of Rudolph’s underwear. Startled he turns around, where Jim stuffs his grenade in the front of Rudolph’s underwear. Seeing both of them, he runs not realizing it doesn’t matter as two waves of foam come busting out of his underwear.

Sam and Katie are both trying to get free, but although Sam is already stimulated from the dildo, she uses Katies tender nipples to her advantage and as Katie cums first she feels a load of aphrodisiac slime fill her. *Click* The dildos separates and they both focus back on getting points going in two different directions.

Wampup come out of the costume area as the head mistress lets him go. Now wearing an extra puffy diaper, this one has had the front cut open and his now erect member is sticking out and at attention. On his hand and feet are leather animal mitts, making it very hard to hold his shooter. A collar that say “Teacher’s Pet” attached to his neck with a leash that leads to a bit he is holding in his mouth like a dog ready to go for a walk. The rear of the diaper has been filled and is now dripping rich brownie batter. Seeing how far behind he is, he sees Santa crawling around on all fours as Becky races by not seeing him. Seeing a great chance, he grabs a grenade, but as he steps to throw it, he trips on his new foot wear and fall onto all fours dropping the grenade under him and it goes off covering his groin in foam Now stuck sliding in foam with unsteady footing, Santa notices him and waddles off in a hurry.

Alex and Jake rush into an opening and stare down each other as they look at each other weapons. Upon hearing a rustle in the bushes though they both dive at it hoping to get it before the other. A high pitch cackle come from the bush as a witch from the halloween episode steps out and cursed each player. Alex is given the tarred and feathered treatment leaving only his privates uncovered much to the crowds laugher. Jake on the other hand is given a coating of glue before a wave of pink glitter coats him head to toe. Both get a good laugh at one another, but quickly separate.

Sam and Katie having found a fork in the forest both are trying to find Santa, but as Sam reaches her climax again to turn off her dildo and turn Katie’s back on she sees a figure in the haze of pleasure and fires. Missing, she hits a pot knocking it over. “What are you doing to my gold.” The leprechaun yells as Sam settles in the after glow of her release. “If you want gold then take it.” A stream of honey coats Sam as the dildo comes back to life again. Shocked at how ready Katie was the Leprechaun holds up a remote. “May your honest be endless.” He laughs as he switches it to always on.

Katie on the other hand is oblivious to this change as her dildo buzzes to life. Pausing to try and get relief, she is stunned as Mati runs into her slime covered breast smothering her. Trying to short her with the slime stick she fires stright up in the air and surprizingly hits a fleeing tooth fairy. Then just pulls a grenade and blasts both of them with foam as Mait struggles to get off of her. The combined breast, hands, and buzzing makes Katie cum again, embarrassed as she does it right in front of Mait, it quickly turns to surprise as the dildo doesn’t stop buzzing.

This is the scene Andrew would have seen had he not been looking up this time making sure not to mistake the tooth fairy as cupid. Firing and finally getting his target he sees a slow moving Santa as the timer is almost up. Not wanting anyone to miss this chance points be dammed, he yells that he found Santa as everyone comes to the clearing. With no where to go, they all depend on Santa coating him in layer and layer of slime, making sure to stuff as many left over foam grenades into his outfit. By the time the buzzer went off, there was not a clean spec on him… or her as the Santa mask fell off revealed a pacified Emily dressed in a Baby New Years outfit with extra thick GD diapers on under the Santa costume.

“I told you it was a secret Santa.” Well unfortunately all of you got our secret Santa so the bonus points you get are moot, so we won’t even bother adding them. 150 points per different actual target you were supposed to hit. Let’s see those scores as we enter our last round.

Katie: 1400, Andrew: 1250, Jim: 1200, Alex: 1000, Becky: 800, Jake: 750, Wampup: 700, YoY: 650, Sam: 500, and Ruby: 350.

Wow. Rough luck Ruby, but we’ve seen some big come backs so don’t count yourself out yet.

Ladies and gentlemen please pick your final 3 numbers for the WALL OF MYSTERY!
Full signature here!
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 12-15-2021, 04:21 AM   #713
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the round starts I stand laughing at the contestants having to do the forfeits before the game is explained

Once it is I set off walking through the forest I notice some leafs moving and as I turn round I see malti and as I open fire another contestant dose aswell when we both stop we see the two Grenades be placed so I dive for cover

I spend the rest of the round walking around the forest without seeing anyone or anything happen

As the round ends and the scores are read out I can’t help but to laugh at ruby

My numbers are 3,7,11

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 05:39 AM   #714
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing the punishments the people who didn’t finish end up with, I can’t say I feel bad for them. Nor can I say I envy them. We start chasing after our audience members/holiday characters and I think I found one almost right away. But in the way I get my underwear stuck in the bushes. Deciding they are slowing me down and too full of tuna to be worth holding on to, I strip them off and continue. It was only a matter of time before I was going to end up in a costume anyway. But as I go I get some of the slime on me that makes it hard for me not to touch myself. Trying to put that aside, I take aim at the bushes. Fortunately I hit one of the targets….unfortunately I hit something else too. The teacher from a previous game stuffs my underwear in my mouth, giving me a mouthful of tuna, before she leads me off to get my new costume.

By the time I am brought back, I’ve been stuffed into a modified diaper. My erect member is left completely exposed through a hole in the front. My collar replaced with one that says “teachers pet” and attached to a bit gag in my mouth as well as a leash. The diaper is swollen with wet brownie batter in the back, dripping down my legs as I walk. My hands and feet trapped in leather mitts that restrict my movement. I have to move fast if I want to catch up. Spotting the Santa crawling around, I prepare to toss a grenade. But as I take a step forward, I trip over my new padded feet, tumbling down on top of the grenade. I have only enough time to look down and realize my mistake before it goes off, covering my face and the front of my body in foam. The force of the blast nearly bringing me to orgasm. I lose myself and start sliding around in the foam, trying to reach that climax, but it doesn’t happen. Before I know it someone is shouting about the Santa and we all lock on. With the round over, I realize I could end up anywhere. The last round was anyone’s game, and I anticipate a big finale. Some part of me hopes to take the final forfeit, but I’ll be glad just to see it live.

12, 13, 94 (birthday)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 12-15-2021 at 04:56 PM.
WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:13 PM   #715
Imaginativename

fourth round and hunting, once again the stupid outfit once again handycaps me, but still not to be underestimated.

I burst through the undergrowth to see Mati scampering off into the forest, so sad to miss you, but so glad to see you go.... damn that aphrodisiac is getting to me... to draw audience attention from my... predicament I reverse pick pocket two grenades into an unfortunate Jake's clothes, some level of rightful vengeance enacted I take my leave, returning to my hunt.

stalking through the forest I hear a russling I dive for it, all guns blazing, only to find myself covered in treacle and feathers, recognising what it is due to the taste seaping into my ring gagged mouth.

At the end of the round i see I still have a chance to win, not a good one, but still a chance, and I'm unlikely to come last, so that's something, I guess.

The numbers i choose are 1, 77 and 99
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 06:18 PM   #716
whydiss

So back for round 4 in just my rash vest and my swim jammers with bare feet, I am absolutely covered in marshmallow fluff underneath my jammers and vest and they are covered in it aswell leaving me incredibly sticky and my feet even stick to the floor when I walk.

I decide to look up in order to find the tooth fairy I release a foam grenade, but it doesnt turn out to be her, instead its cupid from february who rips my vest off and covers me in heart shaped sprinkles which sticks to the marshmallow fluff too so right the way down me is covered, some even cover my feet.

I again spot something in the tree tops so fire some slime up there, it again turns out to be cupid who comes down and tries to cutaway my jammers, then quickly realises cut or not cut they are going no where unless you pull them, so he rips them off me which with how sticky I am head to toe it sounded like velcro.

He then (with help from other cupids) coat me in different colour powders whick seem to be jello adding to my stickiness, this is going to make it VERY difficult in the last round...

My numbers are 10, 14 and 23

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:45 PM   #717
Ruby7

I come back with my new punishment. The swimsuit got dunked in tomato sauce which did help get rid of the smell. I did then have a cake stuffed in the front and back of my swimsuit with also a wedgie. They then filled my bra with frosting making sure I had gigantic boobs again. On the outside I am wearing three giant diapers giving me quite the waddle with each step. They then fill my swimsuit with pudding and some leaks into the diaper as I waddle around. Lastly, I have stockings filled with cheese sauce. All of this is giving me a huge waddle and making me move quite slow.

As the game is being explained, the host throws a couple of foam grenades at us. In a panic of not wanting to be covered in foam. I put it in my inner most diaper as it explodes. It completely expands and puffs out and fills my diapers with foam making the diapers look even bigger and more humiliating then before.

I am able to hit one target but not much else happens and still see my self in last place. I am fearful that there is a big punishment for the finale of the gameshow for being in last. The three numbers I choose are 50, 60, and 90.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:09 AM   #718
Yoyo Foxwell

My punishment was about as bad as I feared unfortunately. As I'm brought out in preparation for the next game I have a slight change in my gait, my new tail swaying as I walk, putting pressure on the huge plug that was forced into me. I see my new red fur exposed to the cameras, but the humiliation from that isn't nearly as bad as from my tongue, forced to lazily loll about outside my mouth.

As for the game itself I'm a little concerned about being the one hunted based on my animal attire, but after turning tail and darting into the forest I manage to successfully avoid any enemies. However, this also means avoiding any points, so when the halfway klaxon sounds I start hunting for the big prize. A flash of red in front of me and I pounce and fire, only to see a jester? He offers me a can of peanuts, but I'm not about to fall for the oldest trick in the book. I wince when he opens it anyway, and am confused when no surprise comes, tilting my head to the side. Before I know it, I'm coated in something from above. It's brown, sludgy, lumpy, and the smell hits like a truck as I realise what the rancid stuff is. Dog food, very funny. Once again the jesters disappear into the woods and I'm left searching again, now smelling awful.

The rest of the game goes by in a flash, and the final klaxon goes off before I've seen any other targets. I'm led out of the woods and back to the stage, the updated scoreboard showing my position sink lower and lower. I'm going to need a miracle.

My numbers are 8, 15, 16

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 01:54 PM   #719
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

For not making it in the last obstacle course, I am given an embarrassing punishment where my undies are filled to the brim with sticky caramel corn and then a GD nappy over the top and nothing else. As if that wasn't enough, as I walk out on stage, the underpants are pulled into an atomic wedgie over my head, making it painful even to walk, and then another diaper is pulled over my head to lock the painful wedgie in place. The caramel corn squeezed against my bum is sticky and uncomfortable and I can't see very well through the nappy's leg holes - just the laughing audience.

Becky, Jim, and I all find Mother Nature at once and fire upon her simultaneously before leaving to find more unlucky sliming victims. The next on the list was apparently ME as Alex comes from behind and stuffs my caramel corn underpants with slime and foam grenades which utterly fill then and leave me even more uncomfortable than before.

Jim and I, making a great team, then find Rudolph and stuff his underwear full of slime grenades, both earning the points for the kill. We laugh at Itchy's misfortune.

The meanie Alex finds me in a clearing and I aim my weapon at her but before I can give her my revenge, I hear a rustling from the bushes and fire into them at the same time as Alex. The rustling turns out to be a witch however which curses the both of us into a messy fate. I laugh in Alex's face as she is tarred and feathered (I bet that feels gross) but appruptly stop giggling when I am given a glue and glitter treatment, making my sticky situation even worse. Alex laughs at me and I blush with embarrassment and anger.

I run back to the original clearing only to see everyone else had the same idea and see them firing on a prone secret santa. I join in and earn the points along with everyone else.

My numbers are 66, 100, and 98

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 02:39 PM   #720
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

This is great. Looking at the forfeits for the contestants that did not finish on time, I cannot help but smile. I know I tried to hide my initial feeling earlier but this is golden opportunity to humiliate them. I mean you have Ruby coming in with the tight and dirty one piece with the connection wedgie? I thought to myself what would happen if I pull on them, would my hand just slip through the sauces or would the connection get tighter. Sam and Katie are in constant orgasms and I wondered what would happen if I slapped their asses, would it speed up the orgasm. Jake with the bright pink diaper is also hilarious. Everyone is in a mess and in conditions not favorable to them and I cannot help but smile and laugh in my head.

I am near the top and nothing can stop me now. If only I can do something to the host and make him dirty as well. Just as i was thinking that, he picks up the slime shooters and hits me with blue colored slime. In the face too. I closed my eyes but in my mind I was trying to think of a way to hit him back, maybe later I will. He says it is an "accident" but I will look for an opportunity to accidentally get him back

After the explanation and the time given for the creatures to run about the forest, it was time to hunt. The goal was to hit as many as I can and win. Me, Becky, and Jake traveled around what seemed to be a group. We snuck around like we were in the middle of war or something but Becky heard something and we found Mati the Mother Nature. To be honest, she was only wearing a thong with a fig leaf over crouch. If her breasts does not distract you I do not know what will. And guess where we targeted first. During all this, Alex managed to attack back on Jake by placing grenade in his underwear. I had to dive to not get hit as well. You have to admit, that was good

As we progressed, Becky went on her own so it was me and Jake. We heard a jingle in the bush and to our luck saw Rudolph trying to sneak up on us. This little fella, Itchy, is as hopeless as it gets. Only in brown panties and bells all around, does not give him any chances. Like the hopeless reindeer that he is, me and jake tagged team and did not give him a chance. Jake took a grenade from the back and I stuffed one in front like the duo hit that not only startled him but successfully hit him. That was like a strategy set up in the books. His underwear was bursting out with foam as he ran and made us laugh hysterically. It was a good hunt as I got 300 points in the end. I saw what the others were doing from afar but hopefully they were not doing better than me.

After a while, I heard someone yell out Santa so we ran and tried to hit Santa. We all did but it was actually Emily. Because everyone did it, no one got the points. At the end, I was in third place with only 50 points behind the 2nd and 200 below first. I think the next game can get me on top, especially with Katie on the constant orgasm that would distract her and help me get on top. Andrew isnt doing so well either with that tooth fairy incident and being covered in pink marshmallow. In my mind I was laughing maniacally because nothing can hold me back now with the prize just within reach.

Assuming we cannot pick the same numbers as everyone, I pick 2, 69, 77

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Last edited by Strangerthings; 12-17-2021 at 02:45 PM.
Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay