Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-23-2023, 04:05 PM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default Chastity cage training requested

I am looking for a someone who would like to take control. I have tried a number of cages and all have causes some issues, so I can wear for a number of hours each day, but could build up to more.

What you would get...

1. Either live, or a video of me locking and placing the key into a timed safe each morning. I go to work around 10am most days, so the initial goal is to prevent me from cumming between waking and work. This is when I'm most needy.

2. In order to give you power, I can give you the pass for an account, or lock something of value in a key-safe that only you have the key.

3. Access to a home security cam (set up in a private space) where you can do chastity checks, or demand other acts (to be agreed upon first).

4. You would have control over my penis and my mind.

What i would get...

1. ideally, this penis would never be allowed to cum. Seeing it helplessly locked in a cage makes me horny and desperate but unable to cum.

2. The moment the cage is locked, I become very horny.

3. I have a deep need to be controlled.

4. My nipples become intensely sensitive when i can't access this penis. Touching them gives me the most yearning and helpless feeling.

Please kik: submissivr1969 or telegram: @mike_from_oz to discuss.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, chastity cage, control my cock, humiliate me