Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2023, 12:38 PM   #1
Hidden Desires

Default What would your ideal exposure site entail?

Another thread has got me thinking about creating a platform for self-exposure and consensual exposure, likely trying to do so through discord. This wouldn't be an attempt to undermine Getdare or Kinktalk, but as a way to have a dedicated space for those who want to participate in exposure to have a platform.

Many sites have failed which, by my assessment, is mostly due to rampant lack of moderation and verification.This too could go up in flames, but I have my own plan in place to give it the old college try.

So my question to those interested in exposure is what features you would want to see? What suggestions would you have for this to succeed? Outside of exposure, what other categories or areas would you want this platform to be capable of?

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk