Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
domsub110

Male 24/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in US (longterm)

24/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in US (longterm)

Hello! I consider myself to be a submissive and I am hoping to find a domme that is compatible with me as a person and in the kinky sense! I am looking to develop something that is a long term relationship and will hopefully grow into something that is offline.

Basics:

First off, I live in the EST time zone in the US. Since I am hoping to one day take things in person I would prefer to find someone also in the US. I value trust and open communication in kink, its the foundation of any healthy kink relationship! I perfer to take things slowly as I find that tends to set things up for a longer relationship and deeper connection, but I am sure we will find the pace that works for us! I wont share too many personal details on here but I am a college grad who is working full time. For my hobbies I enjoy learning about religion and philosophy. I am healthy and skinny, about 6 foot tall and I am a bit of a runner!

Kinks:

I am into pain, bondage, Shibari/ rope <3, orgasm control, edging, Chasity, following kinky and not kinky rules, and pleasing my Mistress. Once I meet the right person, there are alot of other kinks that I will totally love to try but haven't had the chance to yet. I would like to one day try humiliation, overnight/day bondage, mental domination, sounding, and milking. I love trying new kinks and always try to try everything atleast twice before deciding if its for me.

My limits are mostly common sense: no public, family/friends, illegal things, extreme pain, blood/scat. Aftercare is always very important for me, especially depending on what the scene was, I consider having aftercare to be a part of my limits. Also, since this may start online I a very careful about not reveling too much about my identity until I think its safe to do so! Lastly, one of my limits is to have a good divide between my work like and kink life.

Toys:

I currently have a rope, bed restraints, cuffs, cock rings, butt plugs, dildos, a collar, some lovense toys (max, hush, edge,) a spreader bar, a paddle/flogger, and some nipple clamps. I am always looking to find my next toy, I just purchased a Chasity cage

My Experience:

I have had the privilege of serving some very nice and amazing Mistress since I've gotten into kink! They've taught me alot but I feel that I also have much to learn still. I somewhat recently had an amazing mistress who really showed me for the first time what a healthy kink relationship is supposed to feel like, I value my time with her alot. Unfortunately we had to go our separate ways for unrelated reasons. I have had some in person kink interaction, and hope to explore my local kink community eventually (when its safe to do so!). Lastly, I value safe sane and consensual kink and have learned that it's always better to be patient with kink than to rush into things! I have some IRL experience with friends, but no long term kinky relationship in person (yet!).

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a mistress that I can become friends with, someone to get to know well. I hope that we can both teach and learn from each other as our trust grows. If you are going to reply to this making crazy demands immediately, please don't bother. Connection takes some time, patience is required. Being able to communicate well and hold a conversation is very important to me.I won't jump to being on camera or starting a scene right away after talking with you cause that just seems like a bad idea, but once we know each other, and as we build trust, I won't have a problem with any of that.

My preferred app for communication is twinme but the medium doesn't really matter so long as we are both comfortable . Since this will start online, I think that being cautious with pictures and revealing information is vital for SSC kink, please do not be offended if I am hesitant to send pictures and the like at first.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something important! Thank you for taking the time to read this, hopefully I've sparked some interest. I look forward to getting to know you more and see if there is a spark!

Advertisements
Kink Talk