Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2019, 05:22 PM   #1
graceandglitter

Smile 19 girl home alone and bored! need some "creative" ways to cum this week!

Hello! I posted for the first time last year but forget I made an account in a horny daze. Found this and I'd like to get some dares for the week! I have a vibe, a nice amount of rope, wax, butt plug, and some menthol, and numbing cream. I'm basically just bored and horny, not doing anything for a week, and I want someone to tell me how to cum. My hard limits are in my signature, other than that, I'm trying things out, so I'm open to anything. I'm really interested in trying to force myself to have multiple organs (+ squirting). I know I can, I just need a a lot of instructions to make myself! Feel free to dm and dare me anything that comes to mind. Thank you.

f.w.

Limits: public, scat, webcaming, flashing, other people, anything that really scars. that's about it.

Likes: Edging, forced orgasms, self bondage, hypnosis, anal, vibrator torture, sensations (heat, ice, numbing cream), wax play.

Bisexual. And not sure where I fit yet (exploring!?) but pretty subby as of now!

-F.W
graceandglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s see if we can have some fun with you!
Lie on your bed naked and make sure you have your rope, numbing cream, and vibrator ready.
Rub a small dose of numbing cream on your clit, enough to numb youbfor an hour or so. Next, tie you ankles together, and do the same for your knees, so your basically like a mermaid. This should allow you to slide your vibrator between your legs and against your clit.
Go as long as you can without orgasming, forcing yourself to edge as many times as possible. The numbing cream should allow you to feel the vibrations through your body, teasing you until it wears off, at which point you’ll probably want to cum straight away. The vibrator may not move from your clit at any time.
Once you’ve achieved your first orgasm, see how quickly you can have three in a row. The longer you last before your first, the quicker this will happen

How you enjoy
Darkside94
Old 05-18-2019, 08:18 PM   #3
Godly
Account Banned

may i ask how long you will be home alone and if other people normally live there?
Godly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:36 PM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Let's see if this helps. Tie your vibrator to your leg and put it on high and leave it there

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare request, help me, masturbating instructions