Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2018, 03:41 AM   #1
thatkittengirl

Default 19 year old female looking for any dares!

Hello GD!

I am bored and looking for any dares that fit my likes, or even my dislikes! If i do your dare I will report via PM and maybe even send photos if I feel like it.

-Alyssa

likes: ice, edging, orgasm control, toothpaste, mild pain, semi/hidden public, light bondage, sensory deprivation
dislikes: anal, extreme pain, watersports, humiliation, wedgies, audio, extreme bondage, sending photos/videos
limits: friends, bestiality, full public, scat, vomit, face, social suicide, bodywriting, permanent, family, messy

Sex Map
Vagina Code
BDSM Test Results
thatkittengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:52 AM   #2
MissNikita

U have any toys?
MissNikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:54 AM   #3
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Stand close to window naked put toothpaste on toothbrush and rub your clit with it then nipples edge playing with pussy you may cum but you have to bend over and spread ass in front of window.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:59 AM   #4
MissNikita

Okay, lets start by trowing 2 dices. X being the lowest number and Y the highest.

Now prepare yourself for a little walk. Wear a skirt or dress, no pantie or bra. take a bag with u with some toothpaste, a dildo (or something else to play with).

take X ice cubes. Now edge 1 time at the front door. Now open door, go stand ont he porch and insert the ice cubes in your pussy (Hope nobody sees u). Now start walking; Before u can return home, u have to have edged X*Y times, but minimum 3 edges. But not just like that offcourse. U cant edge twice at the same location, and u have to do at least 3 edges in nature.

When u pass someone while walking u have to apply some toothpaste right where u are and do 5 nipple twists per boob. If someone says Hi u have to do 5 clit slaps, and if someone talks to you u will do an extra edge as quick as possible after the talk.

hope u like this one otherwise tell me and we can change a bit.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:12 AM   #5
Imriel

Get your nipples hard and tie them with small rubber bands. Edge thrice. If you have appropriate toys stuff yourself then secure everything with a tight crotch rope. That should keep you focused.

Put on a sexy dress, no panties, and head to the mall. Try out some high heels. At least 3 pairs, each one higher and sluttier than the one before. Walk through the store with each of them, swing your hips with each step. Admire yourself in front of a mirror. Don't drip.

You may orgasm once you get some privacy.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:19 AM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

I'll choice a like and a dislike: but it's easy and quick.
Take 5 icecubes and put them inside you, where you prefer. but at least 2 must go in your ass. Keep them till they melt.
report back.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:29 AM   #7
Lyb
getDare Addict

Insert water in a small bottle and freeze it the top facing down to make an ice dildo. When it's ready cover your eyes and ears so you can't see anything or hear and fuck yourself with the dildo until it melts. Edge as much as you can but don't cum.

When done, edge twice more. Please report with how long it took you.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:46 PM   #8
MissNikita

As a second dare I want u to do your 'Intense clit play dare'. But u will trow a dice first.

U will multiply every number/amount in the dare with the result of your dice
Old 02-02-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
ZephetdireMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatkittengirl View Post
Hello GD!

I am bored and looking for any dares that fit my likes, or even my dislikes! If i do your dare I will report via PM and maybe even send photos if I feel like it.

-Alyssa
Ring ice read into it ice on your nipples, play with those two. Tell your pussy she just doesn't know any better and that she shouldn't be mad about the ice. Masturbate with a rect a style comb don't use the handle unless you can use your hand on it. Don't edge, and don't cum. Dare is to orgasm with the pain on. Stop all touching when you blow. Make sure the comb is on an inward thrust. You're not allowed to take it out until you edge. Put on a skirt and go to the store. Buy a new comb. Go to your car and exchange the product. Forget that. Put the old one back in and return the new one. Congradulations, yeah a tank.

Kitcher Master
Dares to give orders

Dislikes babies, diaper games, whores, and union sluts that play one to get another.

DARE, ETS UNI SN OXNRD CEPE EXIT HERE.
htmp:/proxy.dareentrar.pi.pix
ZephetdireMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:52 AM   #10
NaughtyBaby94f

A hard one from your dislikes...
find a bowl and place it between you legs. Insert two fingers into your ass (use toothpaste as lube if you feel brave) and then urinate into the bowl.
You must keep your fingers in your ass until you have drunk all of it.

Likes: Diapers, Watersports, Enemas, Dildos, Buttplugs, Humiliation, soapsticks, bathroom control
Dislikes: Scat, Hidden Public
Strong Dislike: Denial, Pain
Hard Limits: Permanent, Obvious Public

I would like to...
  • Train myself to Deepthroat.
  • Become Comfortable messing myself in Public.
  • Train my Ass to be able to easily take any Cock.
  • Explore Scat-Eating.
(If you have any ideas, or want to help with the any of the above please PM me)
NaughtyBaby94f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
MisterBananaShake

For preparation:
- Get a small ice dildo
- If not possible, get several ice cubes
- Have a pair of (sturdy) panties nearby
- Wear a (quite) short skirt, and whatever you want on top
- Some kind of shoes that are water-resistant are adviced
- Possibly a towel in a purse or so

Insert the dildo / ice cubes in your cunt, then put your panties on. Go for a walk. You are (maybe literally) at a crossroad with 2 options:
- Walk for at least an hour, then go back to your home
- Walk for at least 15m and enter a public toilet somewhere

After you arrived, edge twice. After that, you can release (whatever's left of) the ice cubes and dry yourself off a bit. Whether you wear the wet panties home, or go commando, is up to you.
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request, dares, girl