Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
Ludvig_with_cam

Default About urine dares

Some dares that i have seen involves urine and one thing i want to say about this is that it is NOT good for your body with urine because your liver will be hurt because the urine is so sour it will put your life into danger.

I want to give everybody a warning not to drink urine or lick urine "ice-creams".
Ludvig_with_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #2
EvilGeniusNick

Drinking your own urine in small amounts is perfectly safe. I've done it myself and have not had any health problems as a result of it. Urine is sterile and composed mostly of water and nontoxic nitrogen compounds.
EvilGeniusNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
daremaster

Send a message via MSN to daremaster

Urine is cleaner then your hands right affter you wash them.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
Is Niet

While he's right that it can in large amounts cause damage to your liver due to the nitrogen content in the urine, any amounts of urine used in dares here are perfectly safe if done only on occasion. Urine in those doses are believed in many cultures and by many alternative medicine practicitioners to actually be HEALING of various ailments. Bottom line- don't make it a regular part of your diet, but sparing use isn't harmful.
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #5
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludvig_with_cam View Post
Some dares that i have seen involves urine and one thing i want to say about this is that it is NOT good for your body with urine because your liver will be hurt because the urine is so sour it will put your life into danger.

I want to give everybody a warning not to drink urine or lick urine "ice-creams".
Where did you hear this? Personally i've never heard urine being bad for you in small amounts (though anything in large amounts can be bad.)

-Daredude

Meow.

Last edited by Dare861; 06-05-2007 at 07:33 PM. Reason: EDIT.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:32 AM   #6
Ludvig_with_cam

My friends dad is scentist and he told his son this and he told me this, and his dad is one of the most known scientists in sweden.

And i have watched some scientists program and they have talked about the same thing there.
Ludvig_with_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:54 AM   #7
Hccmike
Account Banned

I have to ask.. How the hell did you get into a conversation with him about drinking urine?
Hccmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:13 AM   #8
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hccmike View Post
I have to ask.. How the hell did you get into a conversation with him about drinking urine?
took de words rite out of my mouth
its not someting u wuld just say in a conversation(sory about de spellin)
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:32 AM   #9
SubmissiveMale112

Send a message via MSN to SubmissiveMale112

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster View Post
Urine is cleaner then your hands right affter you wash them.
What are you, a moron or something? Urine is what the body doesn't want. It takes all the good things for itself and urine and excrement get the bad things. And bad things aren't good for you, which is obvious to most people.
SubmissiveMale112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Urine is compleatly sterile the only problem is that it can only go in and out 3 times before it become to acidic to drink. so drink other things as well
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

It is actually said that if you are in a survival situation with no water available, it is safe to drink your urine as a substitute the first time or two that you urinate. After that, there is too little water and too much urea so it is unhealthy.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #12
paul19

Okay, i googled it and looked on many websites ( haha lets all laugh and get it over with i have no life ) and i learned that urine sometimes has vitamins and nutrients in it. The body sometimes has enough already so it just throws it away. Don't get this wrong though all urine has germs. though, in the first fifteen minutes after leaving the body, urine is absolutely sterile for the producer's own body.. Only after this period do the germs begin their work. However, they are not dangerous at all. ( though its best to make sure you drink it within 15 minutes )

Urine can also cure some diseases ( not like cancer and things like that, things like the common cold ). When you urinate your infections, diseases, and allergies are stored within your urine. If we confront our immune system with this information for a second time, we stimulate the construction of a (finally) effective defense. This there for teaches the immune system a lesson.

I also learned in school about the liver. we also know this wonderful body part but don't know what its for. The liver is what filters your waste ( urine!!! ) and channels out the Bacteria that can harm us.

I hoped we all learned that your own urine doesn't hurt you. Other urine that comes from someone else could make you very sick. Also if your genitals, kidneys and liver are not healthy you can also get sick.

Urine also heals rashes or blisters ( amazing what waste does isn't it, and every day we waste it by giving it to the fish ). While urinating, rub some fresh urine on it several times a day. Within a short time this spot will heal.

Hope i helped : )

I forgot to add completely healthy urine doesn't smell (this is of course before the 15 minutes have expired) . So try it, its a great way to see if your on a healthy diet. Next time you wake up when you pee stick your finger in front of it. If it doesn't then you have a healthy diet. If it does then well better luck tomorrow huh. : )

Last edited by paul19; 06-06-2007 at 05:07 PM. Reason: found something else after i posted
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #13
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea urine is oker for you to drink only once! If your drank it once then drank it again it will damage your liver, because out of the all the things that goes in your liver only 1% comes out as urine.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk