Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Watersports, Mild to Extreme

This dare is to ease new people into the world of watersports. Try it at whatever level you're comfortable with at first, then I dare you to try it one level higher!

Next time you have to pee, sit down on the toilet to do so and:

Easy: hold your hand in the stream, letting it drip from your fingers into the toilet. That's it, you're done!

A little harder: hold a single finger in the stream. Make sure you completely coat it from at least the second knuckle down. Then suck it clean.

Moderate: hold your whole hand in the stream. Coat it nice and thoroughly, front and back. Now stop peeing, switch hands, and continue. As you coat the second hand, lick the first one clean. You don't have to lick the second hand clean, unless you want to.

Hard: hold your hand in the stream, but cupped with your palm up. When you're done, very carefully lift your cupped hand up to your mouth and slurp up a mouthful of your pee. Lick your hand clean afterward.

Challenge: find a small cup. A Dixie cup, or a juice glass will work. Males: stick your penis all the way down so you're touching the bottom of the cup. Females: push it against your lips until they form a nice seal with the cup, as well as you're able. Now pee. Don't stop until you're done, even if it overflows and spills or squirts out. Now take your parts out of the cup, and drink whatever's left inside in a nice, big gulp. Your hand is probably wet too, so go ahead and lick it clean.

Extreme: Forget the toilet... next time you have to pee, find a nice, big glass, and let loose right where you are. When you're done, drink it down. The whole thing. I don't care how long it takes, or if you have to throw up then continue, but every drop of your pee must go into your mouth and down your throat at some point. Good luck!
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
UrbanMale

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post

Extreme: Forget the toilet... next time you have to pee, find a nice, big glass, and let loose right where you are. When you're done, drink it down. The whole thing. I don't care how long it takes, or if you have to throw up then continue, but every drop of your pee must go into your mouth and down your throat at some point. Good luck!
Done this. My pee tastes disgusting.

(Perhaps better to first empty bladder then drink 2/3 pints of cold water an let it pass through the system.)

It made me realise that instant de-caffinated coffee (no milk) tastes like pee too (I won't name the brand but its second name first sylable is like something you have for breakfast).
UrbanMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
jonny6-dare

Send a message via MSN to jonny6-dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMale View Post
Done this. My pee tastes disgusting.

(Perhaps better to first empty bladder then drink 2/3 pints of cold water an let it pass through the system.)

It made me realise that instant de-caffinated coffee (no milk) tastes like pee too (I won't name the brand but its second name first sylable is like something you have for breakfast).
have done this be4 hot piss tastes loads better than cold piss
i'm in derby uk on 10th december if anyone wanna try this
jonny6-dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
duncaneq
Baby Member

Talking

Did the hard one.
duncaneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

I did the hard one, it went pretty good but it didn't taste good. I tried to drink milk to get the taste out of my mouth but it made it taste 1,000 times worst.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Well, since I posted the dare...

I've done all but the Extreme version (which I tried, but failed at) over the last few days since I posted this. I think it was bad luck mostly.

Easy: I've always enjoyed peeing on myself, though until someone else dared me to simply pee on my hand, I'd never thought of sticking my hand down in the toilet. That got me thinking...

A little harder: I tried this next morning when I got up. It actually tasted really good! Almost like a cappuccino. Funny, that's not the first mention of coffee brought up in this thread... Hmm...

Moderate: I did this a couple hours later. Still tasted really good! My pee had a clear, slightly orangeish yellow color to it, and still tasted like cappuccino.

Hard: Late evening by the time I tried this. Pee was slightly darker and no longer orange. The taste wasn't awful, but wasn't great either. Definitely not something I'd drink for fun, and starting to get pretty salty. Still, I did it, and was fine, and it was SO naughty having the taste linger in my mouth and on my breath as I interacted with my family.

Challenge: This one sucked. Did this when I went to bed at night. It felt really cool! If you haven't tried this one, I really recommend it. The warmth flowing up my penis felt fantastic! I have no idea if the girls' version would feel very good or not, since I'm not a girl, but I tried to be creative. My pee was a dark, almost brown color for some reason. Probably something I ate for dinner. It was very bitter and salty and nasty, but I pounded it down like a shot of Tequila. Which also tastes quite a bit like piss, I might add, minus the salt.

Extreme: This one I failed at. I did it the following night. I've tried it before and failed in the past, but I was bound and determined to do it this time! My pee was again a pretty dark yellow, but not brownish anymore at least, and not cloudy. It wasn't nearly as bad as the Challenge pee was. But... my god there's a whole lot of pee in my bladder when it's full! I got about half way, then almost threw up and just couldn't finish the rest. (I HATE throwing up with a passion...)

So... anyone have a punishment to suggest for failing my own dare? I failed at the hardest level so be a -little- gentle!

My likes are exhibitionism, public nudity, and masturbation.
My maybes are high-risk public nudity, mild to moderate pain, watersports, urethra play, and ice.
My limits are scat, extremely messy dares (I don't get it... it's just gross to me, not sexual at all), extreme pain, and high risk of arrest or injury.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #7
df301

Send a message via MSN to df301

Did the hard one. It didn't taste so good, but it was exciting
df301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:24 AM   #8
dwarner75

Send a message via MSN to dwarner75 Send a message via Yahoo to dwarner75

This isn't a dare for me! I regularly pee into a cup and drink it! I also love having guys pee on me, including in my face and mouth!
dwarner75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
Mangoman500

Thanks this is good to ease into watersports
Mangoman500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #10
fdribble

Think i will try this one

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #11
Dffd

nice dare good idea ill do easy for sure possibly something harder but not licking the piss i hate the taste of piss :P
Old 06-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #12
fdribble

Default Started

So I went to the bathroom intending on doing the first part, the pee felt so nice just running on my hand, warm and fresh. I was so horny I just stuck my finger in my mouth without hesitation, boy did it taster good, and felt so liberating. By the time i had finished sucking my finger clean I wished i had gone straight to the extreme!

Oh well, off to drink loads of water now to get ready for the next part!

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
The following user says Thank You to fdribble for this post:
Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
submissive_slut95

Send a message via Yahoo to submissive_slut95

I have done the extreme one before and I liked it. The taste was awful (especially since the piss was completely yellow), but I liked the feeling of drinking piss . I will definitely do it again.
submissive_slut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #14
Kira
Account Banned

Nice one! I might try one of these. Got a dare to drik a whole glass so this might help to ease into it haha

| 21 || Female |
Currently wearing: nothing
Bra size E cup *EU, partially shaven pussy

Likes pain, humiliation, orgasm control
Limits illegal, scat, family
Toys http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68189

Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #15
fdribble

Default Failed - punnishment needed

Ok so in the shower this morning i went for the moderate, was ok and felt good. So I went for the hard, had a nice palm full, stuck my toung in it to start with, tasted good so i slurped it up, swirled it round my mouth for a bit but it got to much and i spat it out.

I guess i failed, i will try again but in the mean time anyone can pm me a punnishment for failing.

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
The following user says Thank You to fdribble for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drinking, licking, pee, watersports